Her, Him and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both now revelling in our totally nudity we gloried in that by rolling around the bed in each other's arms. We luxuriated in the freedom of it and the sensations of the other's body on our own from lips to toes. We enthusiastically stroked and caressed the other with no inhibitions whatsoever. Her fingers were in me and mine were around her lips. Her mouth encircled each of my nipples sucking them to new levels of swollen erectness and what felt like unprecedented degrees of aching, wanting desire. My mouth kissed and licked at her breasts as she held first one and then the other out to me as an invitation for me to suckle them. I kissed every inch of the wonderfully soft and such appealingly, arousing flesh concentrating and returning to those, what were now, deliciously ripe, pink buds in their centres.

I knew that this time we would not rely on our hands. I recognised that this was now grown up women's lovemaking. That I had entered, willingly I knew, into something that went well beyond the bounds of adolescent girls exploring the limits of their sexuality. As we touched and entered the other with our fingers, I accepted that I would need to go further with girl on girl lovemaking than I had imagined. And my heart pounded with the thought of what was to come, what she would do to me and what I would do to her. I wanted to do it. I wanted her to do it. And most of all I wanted Sean to be watching as we did it. To see me pleasure myself by giving so much to this woman. To watch as I received stimulation, excitement and satisfaction of a level that he could not, or chose not to provide. Maybe, to an extent playing into his hands but, nevertheless convinced that I was doing it for myself and, without sounding too grandiose, for my liberation I wanted to put on a show for him and maybe to rid myself of my dependence on him. But on the other hand, I would not have minded one iota if he had joined in and had sex with Denise. It surprised me just how far my attitude towards sex had changed.

Thus, when Denise starting slithering her head down my body I was not afraid. When her pleasure seeking mouth planted delightful little kisses, licks and sucks, on my lower chest, waist and tummy I was resolved and ready. When her long, dark hair tumbled onto my thighs and stomach hiding her face from my view I was receptive. Not just receptive, I realised for I found myself reaching for her. She wiggled her body so that we were lying side by side, so that I was most available to her and so that she made her most precious place open to my investigation.

My first feel of this woman on my mouth was amazing. Not just the taste and feel and smell but also because of the response I received. The sheer gratification that her writhing body, deep moans and "Oh yes Christina yes," signified the clear, sensational pleasure I gave her and the such evident intent that what we were about to do was to be so mutual and sharing.

And it was.

There were no limits or boundaries now. I was no longer merely the initiate, the junior partner or the follower. No I was fully involved now. I was becoming an equal player and a total soul mate to this wonderful teacher.

Slurping, licking, sucking and running my tongue all around that familiar but so strange of places I knew instinctively what to do. What I wanted to do and what I wanted her to do. Of course, she needed no instruction or cajoling for her educated tongue had already found and coaxed my clitoris into explosive action. Her experienced fingers had found and run around my lips opening the folds of that covering shroud to expose more fully that stalk of such pleasure to her eager tongue. Of course, her tongue and mouth inflamed me to such wondrous levels that I was so happy to find that I was providing a similar degree of sensations to her.

Denise's legs were open her thighs wrapped around my face as my tongue rotated and pressed, plunged and probed and as my fingers stroked and caressed, rubbed and penetrated her. Hers were doing similar things to me and I could feel my orgasm building. The slight stiffening of her body, the shudders and the increased urgency with which she was orally loving me told me that I was inducing her climax as well. That was a wonderful feeling.

Then nearly everything went blank. My body simply convulsed with such an amazingly powerful array of sensations that I may well have fainted. At the same time, Denise was writhing so wildly that continued contact between her and my mouth was no longer possible. We may well have both been screaming, we could have been shouting out, we might probably have been moaning, grunting and sighing. I didn't know, so consumed was I by the magnificence and power of what was happening to both of us simultaneously.

We clung to each other's now perspiration drenched body as we cajoled and persuaded every last surge of excitement of the orgasm that we had promoted for our lover. The sensations were so acute that it was as if we became one. As if there were no divisions. I had no consciousness of where I ended and she began. We were one writhing, convulsing, bucking and climaxing pile of female flesh glorying in the sisterhood of that wondrous mutual orgasm.

As we so slowly returned to a sort of normalness so we both remembered that Sean was still there. Together we looked over at him. He smiled and said.

"Ladies that was amazing."

Denise looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I knew immediately what she was asking and I nodded.

"Why don't you join us Sean?" She said softly to my husband.