All Comments on 'Her Husband's Weekend Gift'

by timidpuppet

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid 4 boring pages don't waste your time

Really stupid story four pages hoping something was gonna happen what a bore.No husband is ever gonna do that.there was no plot.husband sends wife on a vacation to get fucked.she did destroyed marriage end of story.Could have been good but authorchas no imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written, pathetic, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 screens of garbage.

And not a bit of redeeming interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BULLSHIT WRITING

HORRIBLE STORY. HORRIBLE WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your premise is not credible

The story's premise -- simply that the wife needs "time alone" for a weekend -- is unremarkable. But that she finds out, via a hurried telephone call, that her loving husband has a heretofore hidden agenda that will fundamentally alter their relationship is a stretch too far.

There has to be a much more believable basis for "pole vaulting" to the conclusion that she needs to have a permanently assigned "lover" whose only apparently qualification is that he's "aggressive?" Yes, there's some indication that Things haven't been going well the past few months. E.g., How did the husband conclude that he had to blindside an apparently loving wife into that arrangement? There's a lot missing from the plot development that causes the story to be quite off-putting to me (at least).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would set my wife in a heart beat

because of certain problems i have she has needs to be addressed.. Would not have the man (of which there are several) to move to the part of the country...

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This deserves the Nobel prize!

This deserves the Nobel prize! Why? This shows how to make the divorce rate be reduced to almost zero...What is best for a family with small children? The mother to get a permanent lover as a 2nd husband! Maybe to have children with this 2nd husband, and putting the 1st husband to take care of them all! The hilarious part was she while being fucked thinking: "she wasn't sure if she'd ever loved her husband more than she did at this exact moment"! The sadder character of them all? The lover! Didn't he desire to have a life of his own, a family? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE BEST

Best loving wife story in a long time.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of Your Tags Should Have Been.....

Willing cuckold.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Gave it a 5

Just to counterbalance the 1s. Premise OK, plot a bit shaky, but writing well done.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Upcycling the demure, seclusive, winsome but weary 'hottiemom' to callipygian concubine ( this one's 4 the ladies )

There's just a bit of Germaine Geer's theories of the tragedy of repressed women wafting about with " Bridges of Madison County" and "50 Shades of Grey". As a life blueprint, I would have deep reservations about this arrangement working long term.

However, this is a fantasy website, despite what my naysaying predecessors would have the world believe. A tip of hat goes to author's skills albeit this tale isn't aimed at my aging babyboomer demographic. This story is best left author's designated audience for rigorous review.

Bottom Line : I enjoyed the story as a escape from the real world and the mouthbreathers who are doomed to bleat their protests against veering from their ONE way . They'd prefer being enchained to their prejudices to being potentially enchanted even in this virtual venue which was expressly created for loosening up just a bit.

Sort of like being comped at Casino Mongolian Buffet with crowd determined to stick to Burgers, fries, steak troika. Lovely. More for me.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only in Literotica will this improve your marriage...

You have someone you know fuck your wife because apparently you know that he likes things a little rough. It's not clear how you know that but whatever. So now that they did it your marriage which was on shaky ground is perfect? Please don't try this at home it only works in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am growing weary of telling authors the truth

Stories like these should only be written on outhouse walls and read by drunks. There is nothing erotic about the mentally ill. and all these characters are really sick, except the kids but with all of them below 12 years old they will eventually all become infected in the environment that is being set up. Thanks to all the authors who hate monogamy and children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY You are 12 yeras old.

You read these stories, all of them, and then jerk your 2 incher and then bitch about them. Just answer the questions ass wipe WHY THE FUCK DO YOU READ THEM IF YOU HATE THEM SO MUCH> Just tell us why you comment every day on all these stories? I think it's because your dead ex wife fucked you over your entire marriage. and, you comment on these LW stories to let your frustrations out But We all hope you live a long, long life and suffer every day ass hole.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Interesting story

Normally I would close this story but it ran so smoothly that I read it through and concluded that it was quite well done, as a story. The question of whether I would be willing to play either of the two masculine roles. I do know of cases of impotent husband calling for reinforcements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfortunate, for the children

They have a slut for a mother and their father is her pimp.

They're going to grow up with so many issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"There is nothing erotic about this"

Can one of you BTB idiots please explain what you find erotic about burning bitches? You come to an erotic website and bitch about stories not being erotic enough when the only stories you seem to like are entirely non-erotic! What the fuck is wrong with you people? Have you worked your entire lives at the glue factory with no masks?

If you hate this site so much, do us all a favor and go away. We won't miss you, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
May be that you are writing for brain sick perverts??!!

Where is the reality at your crap?? Even if its a fantasy it has to be believable otherwise its only laughable!!!

rocky9993rocky9993over 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this story, the wife got what she needed and will continued to get it from her husband and lover. All three are very happy!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Anonymous comments are always the better one!!

We dont hate that site we hate the abysmal authors who write idiotic cuck stuff for brain sick perverts!!! So if you are one of them: Shut the hell up and piss off!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD FIRST TRY ****

Since this is your first story I wish the readers could have just the slightest bit of human kindness, but most don’t. You’ll notice that with few exceptions, none have guts enough to show a user name and almost none have ever published anything here on LIT. So if you plan to submit to LW develop a thick skin.

Instead of pointing out how little many readers seem to know about creative writing, I’m going to offer a little constructive criticism. Some of it, by the way, is a paraphrase of the CC a reader recently offered to me. I sent a thank you note, for that person knew what they were talking about.

Basically the advice was to carefully consider how the person you have created would react to any given situation. Personally I don’t think your Truly would have stood for the treatment handed out by Kit. If you wanted her to react like this , you need to write that characteristic into Tru earlier. Also, was Hubby a mind reader? Could he have been so attuned to her desires he’d risk his marriage and family by acting as you have him.

Once Tru found about his deception, wouldn’t she have been pissed? You’re a wife, putting yourself in her place, wouldn’t you have? I know there is no way in hell my wife would have given in that easy, even if she was burning for strange. She’d have been burning up the road getting back to kick my ass. Now, if you write the loving couple differently, you can make it believable. Show some failed lovemaking attempts. Show Tru stomping around on edge while her body burns for satisfaction it didn’t get. Let us hear her bitching about Hubby’s failure; she would in real life, even if she knew perfectly well he couldn’t help it.

I hope you get the point. One other comment, Proofread more—at least once should be reading a printed copy. You’ll find a lot you missed. I have neglected my own advice lately, much to my regret.

Let’s get better together. (from this point on) not literally together, but I would welcome constructive comments from you or any other writer.

GOOD LUCK! cd

sggylvrsggylvrover 6 years ago
Nice one

Enjoyed it, very nice idea and well presented. Everyone got what they wanted in this one. Only Anonmous could complain.

Thanks for the effort, keep at it.

timidpuppettimidpuppetover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Commenters

To those of you who offered criticism, thank you. Those who offered something constructive as feedback, thank you more. I appreciate your support as I dip my toes in the piranha filled waters of LW. I assure you I have a thick skin.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Read your BIO

I read your Bio and can see now that the story was actually written from the female point of view. I tend to like to read stories that lean to the BTB but prefer ones that have reconciliations in them (everyone should get a second chance). The thought that the husband wanted Kit to move near them so he could have her when ever she wanted him was a bit bazaar. At what point does she want to be with Kit more than her husband?

I didn't see where you stated how long they have been married. Yes they have 4 kids and they were married 2 years before the first but they could be 2 sets of twins or what ever combo which would mean they have only been married at the most 10 years, could you next time make your time line a little clearer.

Though I scratched my head a few times during the story I still finished it. I give you a 5 for being brave enough to subject your self to the abuse for this and any other stories you write. Good luck in the future. I look forward to reading more of your stories

ps: don't let Anonymous fool you if they had the courage to use a user name and fill in the Bio instead of just No Answer they would be more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally, a story that reflects what Really counts in a marriage, . . .

the size of the cock, the volume of the tits, the quality of the sex. You take two super charged sex demons and everyone knows they will have a long meaningful happy marriage. Look at the super fuck-toy celebrities, professional athletes, imposing influential world leaders. All their marriages are solid as a rock, and its all because of the great sex. Right?

Once the kids are gone and their retirement funds are secure, what use will Tru have for her boring humiliated timid husband? Tru and Kit will be traveling the world, fucking like rabbits, while her husband (what's his name?) sits at home to mind the house and jack off his useless penis. What a beautiful story.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
An interesting first submission from a new female author

Loving Wives needs more female authors.

Submitting your first story in the Loving Wives category is a brave (or, as in my case, naive) undertaking. The LW commentariat can be ferocious.

I liked the idea of the story. A husband who could say to his wife "there are things that would make you happy that I can't give you and I think you should get them elsewhere" is a treasure. Very few men are secure enough within themselves to take that chance. This story had a husband surreptitiously arranging for that to happen and a wife allowing it to occur.

That said, I felt that the biggest flaw in the story was the speed with which the wife character succumbed to the suggestion by her husband and the proposals made by the 'more forceful' other man. There seemed to be little in the way of deep reflection on her part as to what she was doing.

I would have expected the process to take days of slow seduction rather than hours (or maybe even minutes?). I thought the story would have been better for a longer description of his seduction and her emotional state whilst succumbing to that seduction.

I thought the style of writing and the construction of the story were quite good. The story flowed well and was very readable. There were few distracting errors in the use of the English language, but a story is always better when there are none. 'Out of site' (sight?), 'Now was he being so ...' (nor was he being so?), and 'While she'd went' (gone?) were a few that grated with me. (I am somewhat pedantic with the English language. Others may be more tolerant.)

But, overall, I thought it was a worthy contribution and a little different from the standard LW story.

Lue

Ps: I strongly recommend SecretSexyWriter's recent article 'A Fucking English Lesson' for all authors and commenters contributing their thoughts to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thick?

Yes after reading half of this, I have no doubt you are a bit thick.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
No woman can serve two men.

And no two men will share a woman...at least not for long. At some point jealousy will flare, intimacies will be compromised and who's caught in the middle? The 4 children who will see their formerly attentive mother divide her attention and love from one man to two.

Not exactly a recipe for a happy marriage. While the sex wasfantastic, the husbands character, along with the wife's was decidedly lacking.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
"Serving" two men, WhackDoodle?

As I read the story, she was married to one and being "served" by the other with something her husband didn't wish to provide. I didn't see her as the person doing the "serving".

I agree that any relationship setup as they seem to be settling into is not easy to make work, and as you say jealousy or other problems could arise, but there are people who make relationships like this succeed long term. I have known a few.

The human animal is amazingly adaptable, WhackDoodle.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Pretty well written for a first story, but one minor comment. You wrote that her pussy stretched to accommodate his thick cock, but he had just had four fingers in her. Since she had deep throated him earlier without complaint, his cock could not have been so thick I would think. A few words changed would have corrected this minor discord in the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A good first effort. I hope there are more stories in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good as a fiction story . Aside from all the how could the hubby want this to a supposed wife in love with her family and hubby allow it. As a hubby or wife don't you evolve in your marriage. What was great the first five years isn't what's great the next five and do on . It's a story so mistakes are ok but I think as if it were me would any man know what his partner needs not do it . Why bring a person or in this case a friend to fuck your wife the way she needs. Her love for you will go from thanks for allowing it to happen to more love for the person who is giving you what you need. Kids are not oblivious either and will grow up seeing this dynamic and will not respect there parents wether it be in the open or secretly. The hubby not only picked a friend but his former commanding officer who will no doubt start to control both hubby and wife . I know some say they know people like this and it works but the % has to be below 1% of the time. People I know that cheat , swing or swap really just want different bodies to fuck . You can hear the lack of disrespect about there partner when they speak about their lives. I feel if the person your with is not enough for you sexually than don't settle in a relationship with them. Stay single or divorce because you will only confuse the kids , especially when there as young as the ones in this story. Why do guys when they are younger try to make a girl swallow, cum on there face or fuck there ass? At that age it's a dominant thing but when your married for years and years your supposed to trust your partner. Not feel that tomorrow he's gonna go fuck his coworkers because she lets him fuck her ass or his wife is getting it hard and aggressive from someone else. Young guys nine out of ten times will get girls to do those things and then they brag to all there friends about it . They will also move to the next girl and try to do it to her. Men usually are assholes when it comes to sex so this dominat former commander of your husband will eventually either fall totally in love and want you to himself or just use and abuse the two of you as an inferior sexual conquest that he has at his beck and call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worked for my family

To the poster below:

My wife and I have sometimes had sex with other people. We did this together and sometimes separately. Once my wife went off for a week with a former boyfriend on a road trip. We've had foursomes and threesomes with both sexes, and had a lot of fun doing it. I love watching my wife have sexual fun with me or with others.

We are in our early to mid 50s and are still happily married going on thirty years now.

I liked this story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love it

I love the battle of the comments. Some heavy hitters here, Lue, RR,and cd for a few. Let me join in, I find just another story about a willing cuck, and his whore wife. Nothing else to say here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not likely

Well this guy has lost his mind. No husband that is sane would do this to his wife. A truly sick person. But i guess the world is full of sick people. His idea of love is not what most people think love is evidently.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

No thanks. Not badly written, but the story is of no interest to me and the characters a bit vile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous