Her Introduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope we will." Was all he said as the elevator came to a stop and we walked outside. He had his car already brought around and the valet was outside waiting for us to get in.

I directed him to my new small apartment as we drove by places downtown and I pointed everything out to him. "That's where I went to school from Kindergarten to 8th grade. I loved it!" "That's the best steak house in all of Napa, if not anywhere. The best foods and they serve the best hasbrowns ever." "That's where the old movie theater was. All of my older sisters worked there at some point and it was haunted." He listened to everything that I told him and I don't know why I even felt like telling him, but I just did. He listened and nodded and smiled the whole time. "And here it is."

He parked off to the side and got out of the car before I did. I gathered my things and was about to open the door when he beat me to it and helped me out. He walked me up to my door before saying goodbye. "I want to see you again, Beth." That was all he said looking right into my eyes. It was more of a command than a desire.

"You will. How long are you here for?"

"Can I see you tonight?"

"Sure, I get off work at six. What do you want to do?"

"Give me your number and I'll call you when I'm coming to pick you up."

"Okay." He didn't answer any of my questions but he was really direct and got to the point. I liked that he didn't beat around the bush and had to be like 'Well do you want to see me again?'. He probably didn't even care. He wanted to see me and so he was going to make it happen. I gave him my number and he put it in his phone. He looked back at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. What a night...

12