All Comments on 'Her Last Bow Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 7 years ago
6 Stars

Wow you're writing at a higher level than usual. I really enjoyed this chapter and I have a number of hunches as to what is really going on. I hope you really work for DC or some comic company and this is your side hobby because you as I have said are extremely talented. In testament to your writing I literally laughed out loud when Farrel casually dropped that he could kill the IC, yeah right! Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor Sergei

So, do Don and Todd reveal themselves before Don thwarts Sergei's assassination attempt on Laura, or does he just shoot the SOB? Sergei might like a showy display, but Don seems more of a stick to business sort. It will be interesting to see how his mission, since he chose to accept it, of getting back to the States proceeds. However they came in aeems easy enough, but the story will be more interesting if they have to fend for themselves from here on out.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Ok I can't make summaries just yet

Damn man, from Teresa, now this to Laura. I know she's a trained CIA but damn, that was brutal. I hope you can realistically show how she could recover from this with a good explanation and show how she could be back in good sexual graces with her husband in a proper manner. I mean it'll be VERY jarring to see her bounce back into Don's arms just like that without any proper transition. Granted some people will say it's just a story but a good story is what makes it worthwhile. And I just want to ask and I apologize if anyone feel offended by it, why wasn't there a milk drinking scene, that would've been hot. Again, apologies to anyone offended by my final question

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Oh and one more thing

I forgot to add, please tell us there will be a detailed, slow, death for Sergei Molotov in the next chapter. Granted sometimes, my mind can take me to dark places, only for those who deserve it

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

tranzmany - thanks for the compliment. "Her Last Bow" is one of the stories that has been written and re-written in my mind for YEARS, from the title to what happens in the next chapter (which I uploaded earlier this morning, by the way).

Vincent - if you thought that was brutal, you don't want to know what happens to real agents who are captured by the enemy. Also, I know for a fact that every POW captured by Iraq in the 1991 Gulf War was repeatedly gang raped, every single one, male or female.

As to the rest of it... the comments are interesting. You'll see what happens in the next chapter. :o( == sad Bowser

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 7 years ago
I dropped this one to a 4 star -

It is not looking very likely for two of IC's ladies to return from this mission and I do not see much of a chance that either of these two ladies will return from this "mission", as much as I do not like to think about that circumstance. Where is the cavalry?

LostingorgiaLostingorgiaabout 7 years ago
I am Expecting Sergei To soon be Seeing Red! ( as in Crowbar....)

I Have a Feeling 1.The Troy Homes are Attacked 2. Don is Working with the F,B.I. they Respond But Don Dose not Rush to the kids ( He is not in Country Folks ) He would be on the scene with Cindy. He is holding back taking out Sergei, because he wants and needs to know who set up his Wife and her Sister. I figure the Crowbar is about to fly any second! Sergei is about to receive his Second Beat down By the Red Crowbar.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Very good writing.

We know from prior series that Laura had Crowbar stretch out her asshole causing her much pain, making him concerned about why she was making him hurt her like that. Now we know from Laura in this chapter it was not just Crowbar, Todd and Teddy Franklin, among others, might have also been part of that as well.

We also know Crowbar was more concerned with Molotov than the assassin sent to kill him.

He leaves after Laura, getting into a car alongside Todd Burke, Teddy Franklin and Todd's assistant. My guess is that Melina is with them and the black mass is someone else, who is possibly dead, as I doubt Melina would stay as a black mass in the snow for too long..

Another guess is the mole hunt within the CIA will end up turning Melina against her new CIA handler Mr. C and therefore against Superior Bloodlines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Donald Troy willkill molotov

So Troy and Todd and Japanese alliance are the 8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The IC's katana turns red

Sergei's reinforcements are carrying swords??? Maybe his reinforcements died going to meet him!

The IC, Todd and a few others have swords.

I foresee The IC's katana will meet Sergei's arm leaving his pistol and hand in the snow. The only question is will Sergie be left alive to give up Mr. C or will he he hacked to pieces.

I would cauterize his severed wrist with a blow torch so he could live to tell on the mole.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Think Don taking absence to work with FBI is the key, bet he, Todd and crew will turn up. But will they be too late for Melina, or are they the gang 9f 8 just arrived and "killed" her?

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Very exciting chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES