All Comments on 'Her Loss is His Gain'

by mrmark83

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another gripping story

Fantastic story. Red hot. Incredibly arousing !!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 6 years ago
I gave it *** - it could have been *****

... if you had used either the first or third person to tell it

Someday I will a get a chance to read an explanation why an author works so hard to fuck up an otherwise good piece by putting it in the second person. It doesn't work - she doesn't need to have you tell her what happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant story. Good detail. As a female reader it doesn’t bother me that it’s written in the second person, it makes it more arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2nd person is just annoying

I find this style of writing really disappointing. The 2nd person viewpoint is distracting and even annoying to me as a reader. I get it that some people like it, but every time lately when I read one like this, I find it grating. It actually takes more words to tell the same story. It requires holding a particular kind of mindset that takes me more effort than otherwise. it's not that I can't do it -- I just don't enjoy having to effort so much to read.

mrmark83mrmark83about 6 years agoAuthor
Calm Down!

Some people clearly don't realise how hard it is to write a story, maybe they should write their own one sometimes! I don't get the issue with how this is written. Sometimes its easier to write it this way! If you don't like the story then don't read it. Simple as that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You know the saying.... those who can't teach

I'm with you mrmark83. Writing isn't easy. I had one really angry bloke message me because the feedback for my story had been really positive so based on that, he'd read it. He hadn't enjoyed it as much as he thought he was going to and he was blaming me for wasting his time ;-) Like I held a gun to his head and made him read a story on a free site?! Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Passion builder

Exciting as in got my fingers moving exciting. Jenny x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous