Her Lover's Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtna
swtna
7 Followers

As Terri and Jeff left the room to film Amanda's room, she heard John talking. Not all that unusual, John had a habit of talking to himself or ghosts, but this one was odd. "Tony, are you still here?" "You know that Julie hasn't been able to be with a man for the last 13 years." "You know she will always love you but she really could use a relationship. For both her and Amanda," John spoke to an empty room. But then it turned weird, even for John.

"Yes, I am very attracted to her." "I haven't had a relationship in a long time, a lot of watching Terri and porn and my hand." "I did feel like she liked me today." "Would you be OK if that happened?" "Trust me, she will never forget about you." "I promise." John walked out of the room with a dopey grin on his face and didn't even notice Terri standing behind the doorway. It was like seeing her little brother after his crush said yes for the prom.

Julie spent the night tossing and turning. Her mind in a turmoil. Something about John just made her smile, he obviously liked her but he was so shy. She saw a warmness in his eyes when she had taken his hand. She clearly saw his level of physical attraction in his pants, but she the fact he was trying to hide it from her was endearing. Jeff had a nice bulge too but didn't even try and hide it. He saw how excited he was asking questions about Tony and her sexual encounters, seeing the gears turning in his head. If they only weren't there with the cameras, she just might have had to make the first move. She masturbated that night, something she hadn't done in ages, moaning John's name as her fingers thrust in and out.

The next morning Terri and Jeff filmed Terri on the bed reenacting the first encounter. John left the room as usual, and went downstairs. He was surprised to see Julie in the kitchen. "Well hello there! We weren't expecting you so early." John said lighting up as he saw her.

"Pull up a chair," she motioned having already made him a cup of coffee. They had a wonderful chat about Terri and Jeff, making TV shows, ghosts. Their conversation was halted a few times when they heard Terri moaning. John laughed nervously, "That is why we didn't want you home so early, she is acting out a few of the encounters. Our show is on cable and T & A draws a lot of viewers. Playing the geek to her beauty is pretty tough."

Julie smiled and put her hand over his. "I know, I watched your show a bit. You are the luckiest geek on the planet, I always hoped you would get the girl." She ran her hand up his arm as she look deep into his beautiful green eyes.

John nervously shifted in his chair his heart pounding, "Julie, I talked with Tony last night and he said I should ask you if you would you like to go on a date after we are done with the investigation. Would you?" Looking up sheepishly, he was surprised to see how wide her smile was.

"Absolutely." She leaned in and gave him a kiss. "I was hoping you would ask, so I didn't have to." She brushed her fingers softly across him cheeks before pressing her lips back against his. She felt him trembling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I couldn't get you out of my head last night, I can't explain it."

John's heart was pounding, endorphins filling his head, he couldn't believe what was happening. "I have to admit, I was thinking and dreaming about you too."

"Did your dream involve anal or cumming in my pretty little face?" she teased him about the interview last night.

Not missing a beat he grabbed her butt pressing his bulge against her ,"Well lets just say you were a bad girl."

She gasped as he pulled her tight and she opened her mouth to accept his tongue. "mmmmmm Would you like me to show you how bad a girl I can be," she purred placing her hand on his chest allowing it to trace down his stomach. "Yes," he moaned

"JOHN GET UP HERE NOW!! AND BRING YOUR EQUIPMENT!" Jeff's voice bellowed from upstairs, snapping Julie and John back to reality.

"Sounds important. We can pick up where we left off tonight," she kissed him to starve off any argument. "Go."

As John got closer to the bathroom, he could hear Terri moaning in full song. His instruments were off scale before he was even in the room but he didn't really need anything but his eyes to confirm Tony's presence. Terri's full breasts were being held steady as she was bent over the sink being taken doggy style. He could see the unseen fingers pressing into Terri's soft breasts. He also could see something pressing Terri's ass. John snapped on the IR camera and there was a perfect silhouette of a man behind Terri, coming around behind making sure to stay out of Jeff's line, Tony was giving them a masterpiece.

Terri couldn't agree more. Tony's cock was amazing. Filling her perfectly, rubbing her in all the right places, sending pulses of electricity down her spin with each thrust. She felt his finger nails dragging down her back driving here wild. Her body tense, her breath coming faster and quick. John moved behind her, beholding the site of Terri's pussy lips being spread wide by an unseen cock. Terri let out a high pitch squeal as her pussy started contracting again and again around Tony's wonderful cock, her juices flooding it and dripping out down her legs. Tony responded by grabbing her shoulders and thrusting faster until she felt him cumming deep inside her, filling her with his ghostly warmth.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS," Terri moaned collapsing on the sink, toothpaste drooling down her chin. "Oh my god, wow!"

Tony's spirit floated away but there was one more thing he had to do, he prayed he had the energy left.

Julie could hear the commotion going on upstairs, and she waited patiently sipping her coffee dreading this moment she knew was coming. She finally felt his presence enter the room and she looked down. She felt his hand on her cheek as he urged her to stand. In 13 years she had longed to hold him one last time, she gasped as she felt his arms embrace her face to face his lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around him and felt him. She heard his voice coming from inside her head. "I'll always love you Julie. I'll look over you and Amanda always, but you are finally ready to go on without me. John is a good man and he was meant to come here and set us both free."

Julie unsuccessfully fought back the tears and just sobbed in him arms, "I loved you more than words could ever say. I doubt I would have made it all these years without you. Thank you. "

"We never had the chance to say goodbye," using all the energy he had left he made himself visible to her. He smiled, "I will always be as close as your heart, its time to let go!" with that they held one last deep kiss.

"Goodbye Julie, you were my everything."

"Goodbye my love,."

He hugged her one last time then finally went towards the light, until he was part of it and the vision of her slowly faded away. John slid his arm around her and let her cry on his shoulder, rocking her gently. No words, no cameras were needed. Tony's soul was free and so was Julie's.

Chapter 4: Epilogue

Six months later Julie, John and Amanda, invited Jeff and Terri over to watch the premier. They had to make a few versions of the episode, the romantic family friendly version which the networks ate up, and the racy version which Terri sold for a nice sum of money to an adult video producer. Jeff and Terry used the encounter to hit the convention and talk show circuit. John wrote several papers and published a book. The sample they recovered from Terri that morning was the first definitive evidence of the existence of ghosts. It was worth its weight in gold and made them very comfortable.

More importantly, John and Julie moved in together and were just engaged to be married.

Now they were huddled on the couch, watching Terri on the screen putting the final touches on the episode.

"When Anthony died Julies love blinded him and brought him home instead of crossing over. He looked over her as she brought their child into the world, and helped them though the trial and tribulations of being a single mother. Tony couldn't cross over until his sprit knew she could finally move on. Love is a mysterious thing. It sneaks up on you where and when you least expect it. Julie opened her heart to John during our investigation, and it set both her and Tony free." Fade to white and credits. A cheer went up in the room.

"Awww! The geek finally got the girl." Julie whispered in John's ear.

He smiled and kissed her, "Did I ever."

swtna
swtna
7 Followers
12