Her Marine Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

"Hey gunny," I heard her say, turning back around I was hit in the face with her shirt, I caught a brief glance of a naked body with dark nipples and a small racing stripe between her legs and then the door closed.

"That was so wrong," I said to a closed door. I could hear laughing from inside.

*****

We sat in the rear of the MRAP on the way back from the meeting. We'd had a good time at the luncheon, the food was good and we were able to look out at the city from the governor's compound. Mendes had fallen asleep across from me, she had taken off her flak and was in a t-shirt leaving her arms bare. I decided to mess with her, pulling out a black marker that I kept in my pocket for marking gear or prisoner tags, I carefully moved to her side. Watching her carefully, I pressed the marker onto her arm, she didn't move. Smiling I began to draw. Just as I finished I heard the radio squawk, I heard the CO saying my call sign, echo seven sierra.

"This is sierra," I replied as I grabbed the handset and keyed it.

"Hey, we got that EOD sergeant with us, right?"

"Yes," I replied. I nudged Mendes awake and flipped the speaker on.

"Good to go, we have a hand cart by the road that wasn't here the first time we drove through, we could call the other team in, but why wait? She has her suit, right?"

She looked at me and nodded yes.

"Yes sir, she'll be ready in 10 minutes, sierra out," I said while motioning the driver to pull to the side of the road.

"Good to go, papa out."

"Let's go," I told Mendes. "Stay here and I'll check and make sure we're clear." I moved to the back, popped the door, and hopped down to complete a quick survey of the area.

After a minute, "Ok, let's get you suited up sergeant." We might be friends in private, but in the field on a mission, I was all professional.

Her eyes a little wide, Mendes looked at me, "We have a small problem..." she said.

"What?"

"Uhmmm, I didn't plan on doing any EOD stuff today..."

"Ok, so what?" I replied. "You have your gear, let's do this."

Sighing, "This is awkward... what I mean to say is that I don't have my PT gear on underneath my clothes."

"Oh... Ohhhhhhh," As I realized what she meant. "Ok, I'll just turn around and you get dressed, problem solved."

"That'll take forever, you ever tried to put this suit on by yourself? It's a damn nightmare. Look, just make sure nobody else can see me."

I scanned the area, the vehicle behind us was facing the rear for security, everybody else was facing out looking for threats. "You're clear," I said. "Why don't you just keep your uniform on?" I asked.

"Because it's about a hundred freaking degrees inside this thing and I'll pass out," she said as she began undoing her belt. She slid off her trousers and turned around to step into her suit. She bent over and I saw her virtually bare ass, all she was wearing was a pink g-string.

"Holy... Nice ass sergeant!" I whispered, forgetting my "professionalism" for a moment.

Grinning, she looked over her shoulder, "Like it huh?"

"Very much!"

Laughing, "Ok, enough staring, help me get the rest of this thing on." As she turned back toward the front she saw her arm. Frowning she paused and looked at it more closely. "Why do I have 'I'm a nerd' written in marker on my arm?" she hissed looking back at me.

"No idea," I smiled with mock innocence. It was hard to look her in the eyes when her ass was still exposed to me, I could see a tan line on her dark skin. Brows furrowed, "Is that a thong tan line? Do you go to the beach wearing that?" I asked.

Blushing, she replied, "Don't change the subject! You're lucky we're in a hurry buddy, just wait, we're going to talk about this!" she said as she focused on putting on the rest of her suit.

"Yeah right, you're just lucky I don't have my iPod to get a pic of this," I muttered under my breath.

"Already been done," she said.

"Huh?" I said frowning.

"Nothing, never mind," she said.

After that we both stayed quiet as I helped her get her suit on, in a few minutes we had her dressed and ready to go. I turned on her radio, it was voice activated and keyed directly to mine, she could call out to me anytime she wanted and I would know what was happening.

"All right, I'll move forward first, then when I get to within one hundred yards I'll pause and release you to move forward, got it?" I said into our radio.

"Loud and clear," she said as she gave me a thumbs up.

We began to move forward on the road. After I stopped she moved toward the site, procedure had her constantly talking to let me know the situation. If something went wrong we might be able to figure out the problem with her last recordings.

"Approaching suspected IED site, I see a two wheeled hand cart parked next to the road. The cart was not here on our earlier route, very unusual to leave something like this out. As I get closer I can see wires on the inside. Ten yards out now, I can positively identify explosives, moving to the side to get a better look. ...Wow, this is a big one, looks like its victim detonated, I can see the lines leading to a trigger... looks like an improvised pressure plate... When a vehicle drives over plate buried in road the contacts will detonate the device. ... I can see at least four, one hundred-pound munitions, they look daisy chained together. ... Ok, simple enough, I'm not going to defuse, just going to attach some C4 and blow in place. ... Clear the area to at least 500 meters."

Listening to this I began to relay her comments to my CO. "Sir, we need to move everyone back, she's going to blow it in place."

"Got it," he said.

She began to attach the explosives to the IED and then moved back toward me. As she moved next to me she held up a detonator.

"You want the honors?" she asked.

I silently took the detonator as we moved behind our vehicle. I pressed the button.

KABOOOOOOOOM!!!

"That was very cool," I said out loud as we both watched the explosion cloud. Then I whispered into the radio, "But seeing your butt was still the best part of my day!"

She stayed looking forward, but I could her smile through the suits faceplate.

*****

"You wanted to see me sir?" I said to my CO as I walked into his office.

"Yeah, you were a generator mechanic before you joined right?"

"Yes sir."

"Good to go, you know how we converted the water tank in building C5 to a pool, the generator isn't running. Needs to be fixed before we open it up," he tossed me a set of keys. "Go look at it, see if we can get it running so everyone can swim."

"On it."

I left his office and walked toward the appointed building, I ran into Mendes on the way.

"What you up to?" she asked, falling into step next to me.

"Going to check out the generator for the water tank we converted."

"Ohhhhh, I want to see it, can I come?"

"No problem."

We reached the building quick enough and I unlocked the door and we walked in. I flicked the light switch, nothing. The sky was cloudy but enough light shone through the skylight for us to see the tank. It was about the size of a home swimming pool. I looked around for the generator.

"I think it's over here," I said pointing to a partition, she followed me and we found the generator was behind it. I began to check it and immediately discovered the problem. The fuel line had a break and was letting air into the line.

"Can you fix it?" she said.

"Easily," I replied. "I just need to take off the line and go to the motor pool and get a new one."

I started working as she watched, in no time I had the line off.

"You stay here, I'll go get a new line and be right back."

I ran to the motorpool to get the new line. The weather was warming up quick, it was already late April and the days were hot, in no time at all it would be scorching, having a pool would be a welcome relief on our small base. I came back with the line quickly, I opened the door to find Erika sitting on the side of the pool with her boots and socks off and her feet in the water.

"Feels good," she said.

"I'll join you in a minute," I said. "Just let me install this."

"Yay," she said and pumped her arms in a small victory cheer.

I laughed and went to the back and quickly connected the line.

"Hurry up," I heard her call out.

"Already done," I said as I walked back. I looked around but she had disappeared, a pile of clothes sat next to where she'd sat. The water rippled with waves. I walked to her pile of clothes, suddenly she surfaced at the far end of the pool.

"What the hell?" I said.

"We might as well be the first to swim since you fixed the problem," she said. "We'll never get another chance to swim alone once this place opens."

"Uh... sure," I looked down and picked up a small wisp of sheer red and black fabric. "Are these your panties? ... Because that would mean that your skinny dipping."

She gave me a big smile, "How many people can say they went skinny dipping in Afghanistan?"

I quickly turned around and began stripping, I was down to my black sport shorts before I paused, "You sure about this?" I asked.

"If you're not in the water in 10 seconds I'm leaving," she said.

I pulled my bottoms off and hopped in the tank.

"Nice butt," she said as I swam over to her.

I swam next to her, testing the depth I found it was between four and five feet deep. The water barely covered her chest and her wet hair hung to one side, the ends swirling in the water. I could catch flashes of her nipples through the water as she swished her arms back and forth. She really was naked!

"You know I could get in so much trouble for this right?" I told her.

She grinned and closed the distance between us, she wrapped her legs around me and looped her arms around my neck. I instinctively grabbed her ass as she crushed her boobs to my chest, I could feel her nipples hardening as they pressed into my skin. She raised her lips to within an inch of mine.

She closed her eyes, "If you want to stop, we can leave any moment," she said huskily. Her fingers stroked my chin, her slim pink tongue darted out and licked my parted lips. "Just say the word."

I felt myself getting hard, it would have been impossible for her not to feel it pressed between us.

I groaned and tried to kiss her, she pulled back but continued to tease me. Cupping my chin and kissing it, she gave me a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth. She began lightly kissing my neck and I growled. After torturing me for minutes she grabbed my face with both hands and pressed her lips into mine. Our tongues met, and twirled, she ran hers along my teeth . I cupped her ass harder and hoisted her higher, she whimpered and continued to softly kiss me. Our passion grew and a fierce need rose inside me.

BAM, BAM, BAM, the door banged. "Hey Gunny Hunter, you in there?" it was my CO's voice.

We froze, at the same time we both looked at the door.

"Did you lock it?" she asked.

"I think so," I said.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

I glared at her, "Like I knew this would happen."

We heard the handle rattle, my heart froze, but the handle never turned.

"Whew," we both let out the breath we'd been holding, we looked at each other and grinned. After a few seconds the sounds from the door faded.

"Time to go," said Mendes. She swam to the side and pulled herself out. I got my first unimpeded look at her ass. It was tight and perfectly toned, I could see the muscle in her thighs.

"Nice ass," I said.

She smiled over her shoulder at me, "Flattery won't get you any more today, we need to go before he comes back."

"Yeah," I agreed. "That would be awkward."

I got out and dressed, since we were both wet we knew we needed to go change. As we got to the front door, she reached out and grabbed my hand, I looked at her, her wet hair hung over her face.

"We need to split and go get fresh clothes on ok?" she said.

I nodded, "Yeah, that would probably be best," I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

She sensed it anyway, and smiled at me, she reached up and pressed her lips against mine, quickly but tenderly. "Patience, some things are worth the wait," she replied, then she opened the door and promptly walked away.

*****

The next few days were very professional between us as we figured out our feelings and where to go from there. It wasn't awkward, we smiled at each other but I think we both felt the need to see if there was a continued attraction or if it was just a heat of the moment thing.

"Hey Mendes," I said as I walked up to our staging point a week later.

"Morning Gunny," she replied.

This particular sunny morning we were checking over our trucks and gear to make sure they were in good working order. She had already pulled her suit out and laid it out on the concrete when I showed up. I immediately began removing other gear from the back. As I laid out safety and recovery gear I looked around to see if anyone was close by. The other crews were doing checks on their vehicles but the closest was more than 50 yards away and couldn't hear us unless we yelled.

"So something interesting happened last night," I said.

She looked at me as she worked, "Oh yeah, what?"

"I happened to look on my iPod and I found some pictures that I didn't take."

She grinned, "Really, what kind?" she asked with mock innocence.

Again, flashing a look to make sure nobody could hear, I whispered "They were of you, NAKED!"

Laughing, "Took you long enough to find them, I took those when I borrowed your iPod to download some music, that was weeks ago. Did you like them?"

Snorting, "That's as close to a dumb question as I've ever heard, I loved them and now that comment makes sense, when you said 'already been done' on that KLE mission."

"Yep," laughing, "You wanted a picture of my ass and you didn't even know you already had one, and those were even the same panties."

She'd taken two 'selfies' and left them on my iPod, the first was a frontal shot wearing bright pink panties with her free arm covering her boobs. The second was a backside where she was looking over her shoulder and wearing the same bright pink thong.

"Well, all I can say is you looked incredible! You have a future as a model if you ever quit EOD."

She smiled and blushed, but didn't reply as she continued to work.

After a few minutes I said, "Anytime you want to borrow my iPod you go right ahead!"

Laughing, "Oh yeah? Well I only did those because I figured you'd never leave me alone after you grabbed my ass in the gym," she said sarcastically.

"I GRABBED YOUR ASS?!"

"Shhhhhh," she said, looking around to make sure no one had heard. "That's the way I remember it, you grabbed my ass."

I glared at her, "You forced me too."

Snorting, "Yeah, like anybody would believe that," she replied.

"IT'S THE TRUTH," I said, my voice rising.

"Not the way I remember it," she laughed.

"I'm so going to make you pay!"

"Promises, promises," she replied as we went back to work.

*****

The following week Mendes stopped by the command office to check on some paperwork.

While there another sergeant began talking to her.

"Hey, you work with Gunny Hunter, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied, getting herself a cup of coffee from a community desk.

"Good, could you let him know we need him to come by and sign for some radio gear he requested."

"Sure, I'll let him know when I see him, we usually get together for lunch."

"Actually, I have to submit this paperwork right away, it's been command requested, could you go tell him now?"

"Uh, I don't know about that, he had to work a double, the guard for the other EOD squad was sick, so he had to go out with me, then their squad, and now he's back with me, so he was up for 48 hours before he was able to crash, and he's only been asleep for about four hours. I really don't want to wake him if it can wait," she said.

"Please, could you just see if he's awake? If he's not, no problem."

Sighing, "Fine," she said.

She looked at her watch as she trudged down to his barracks room, 0900. God, she hated to wake him, she'd humor the sergeant and just tell him that he hadn't been awake. Arriving at his room, she lightly knocked... nobody answered, she strained to hear movement. She tapped the door again... still no sound. Tentatively she opened his door and stepped in, the skylight let in plenty of light to see so she closed the door. Like her room, his was small, a closet for gear, a small shelf, a chair and a nightstand next to his sleeping cot. His M4 was leaned next to the door.

Suddenly she felt scared and excited as she realized this was the first time she'd been in his room. She knew part of the reason she'd agreed to this was so she could go into his room. Everything was neat and orderly, his flak vest and helmet were stacked next to his weapon, his closet held clothes neatly folded and his boots and running shoes were in order next to his bed, his nightstand had a few knickknacks on it. As she studied the room she rolled her eyes, "obsessive compulsive freak" she muttered, nobody should be this damn organized she thought. Finally, she settled on his sleeping form, the only sound was his breathing, slow and even. She walked across the room and stood next to his rack.

DAMN! Was all she could think, as she admired his body. He was sleeping with just a sheet loosely covering very little of his physique. Her breathing quickened and she felt a stirring, she knew her attraction had been growing since the day that they'd swum together. The water had stopped her from seeing him completely then, but now she admired his body. He was lean and athletic, short cropped dark hair, dark features, and strong clean lines on his face with just the smallest hint of dark stubble. At 32 he was 6 years older than her but he kept in great shape, his 6-foot frame was smooth and lightly tanned, with little hair. It's amazing, even sleeping he looked dangerous, she thought.

She reached out and placed a hand on his chest, feeling the hard muscle there, his body was warm. Dangerously she began to explore his body with her hands. She traced the Celtic cross he had tattooed on his arm, stroked his flat stomach, outlining the ridged muscles there. She tugged his sheet down a little. With a start she realized he was naked, he shifted and a leg came free from the sheets. She traced the darker skin to the white band starting below his stomach and ending on his upper thigh. She was barely breathing. Impulsively she gently moved the sheet lower, fully exposing him. His member was soft but thick and about six inches, it was surrounded by a dark patch of neatly trimmed hair, she had to fight an impulsive urge to take him into her mouth. She could only imagine what would happen if he woke up with her giving him a blowjob. She smiled at the thought, 'maybe one day.' Glancing at his face to make sure he was still asleep, she reached out and gently stroked him. Fascinated she watched him grow. It was curious the combination of hard and soft that she felt. Realizing she was seconds away from stripping naked and stroking him till he woke up she stopped. She closed her eyes, controlling her breathing she fought her lust under control.

Sighing, she stood up and continued to admire his body. Sadly, she glanced at the clock on his nightstand and froze, a black marker was next to the clock illuminating 0925, smiling mischievously she began to think. She grabbed the marker and debated what to write. With unexpected inspiration she knew what would get his attention and her smile grew. Carefully she bent over his sleeping form and scribbled with the marker for a few seconds looking up at his face to see if he'd wake, his breathing remained steady. She finished, put the marker back and moved toward the door.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers