Her Marine Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

She noticed his green uniform t-shirt draped over the edge of the bed. She glanced back at him as she picked it up. She'd never admit it to him but she had an intense desire to wear one of his shirts to bed, to sleep naked in it and then give it back to him so he'd wear it without ever knowing it had been on her body. Or even better, she would let him know, the thought of them wearing the same shirt brought a rush of feelings to her, the thought of how much closer they'd be almost overwhelmed her. Her eyes began to glisten.

As she stood at the foot of his bed she contemplated some of the stuff they had talked about. He'd been in a long-term relationship that had gone bad, his girlfriend had cheated on him. She was angry at her without even knowing why. She wondered what kind of woman would ever let this man go or cheat on him. She knew her feelings were becoming dangerous but couldn't help herself. She shook herself for control, she had to leave now or she'd stay and watch him all day, he was sleek, deadly, and a little damaged. Keeping the shirt, she silently went to the door and left the room.

*****

Yawning, I watched as Mendes walked up to join me in the chow hall line.

"Hey sleepy head," she said as she moved into line next to me.

"Hey," I replied.

"We going to work out after lunch?" she asked.

"Yep, can't wait," I said. "Something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, we'll wait till we're on our own in the gym though," I said, purposely looking at all the people around us.

We continued with small talk as we went through the line and ate chow. Afterward we separated after agreeing to meet at the gym in one hour.

Later, as I entered the gym I found Mendes already there. She was in a corner set up with mats and doing her routine yoga stretches, I saw her glance in my direction. As I walked to her she spread her legs and put her butt high in the air. I know she was doing it on purpose.

"I figure we'll do some legs and abdominal today, if that's ok with you," I said as I walked up to her.

"Sounds great," she replied

I looked around, after checking to make sure nobody was watching I slapped her ass.

She squealed.

"What was that for? She asked while glaring at me and rubbing her butt.

"Payback... and don't act like you don't know."

She just grinned, "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Just if you know of anything unusual happening?"

"Unusual?"

"Yeah, it was the weirdest thing, I woke up and I had a heart and the words 'very nice' written in black magic marker about an inch from my dick," I said. "Right here," as I pointed to a spot next to my penis.

Laughing, she just stared at me.

"Is that how it's going to be?" I asked. "Cause paybacks a bitch!"

"Ha, payback? I don't know what you're talking about but if I did I imagine it'd be because you wrote 'I'm a nerd' on somebody's arm a while back."

"There's a big difference between an arm and where I was written on!" I whisper yelled.

Eyes twinkling, "I know," she whispered right back. "I'd think you'd take it as a compliment, not that I'm saying I did it."

"Oh, I'm not mad, I just didn't know that's the level we're playing at. Now that I know, let the games begin," I laughed.

She brought her face to within inches of mine, "Bring it," she grinned.

Knowing that she wouldn't expect anything so soon I put her through a grueling workout. I wanted her to be dead tired tonight. After our workout we received one IED call, taking care of it quickly we returned to base and then went to evening chow. Afterward I asked her to hangout and watch a movie with me in the MWR tent. I kept her up past our usual sleep time and finally let her go around midnight. I was already plotting as I went to my room. I mentally prepared for tonight.

I stopped by medical to ask for some gear, I had to one-up her and knew how I wanted to do that. Afterward as soon as I got to my room I set my alarm for 0200, stripped down to my black PT shorts and gray USMC shirt and then quickly went to sleep.

As soon as my alarm went off I quickly came fully awake. I was excited about my plans and could barely tie my sneaker laces. Grabbing my marker and one other item I slipped out of my room and made my way to her barracks room still dressed in military PT gear. Testing the door handle I smiled as I recognized she'd left it unlocked. Quickly and quietly I opened the door and slid into her room. I paused a minute at the door to let my eyes adjust, she'd left her skylight open and it allowed bright moonlight to filter inside her room. I could see room clearly, her setup was exactly like mine except that she had a full length mirror behind the nightstand next to the bed. Her room smelled like lavender.

I moved to her rack and stood next to her. The moonlight made her skin glow, she lay stretched out wearing a pair of white string bikini panties and sports bra. Her hair pooled around her head as she lay there breathing softly. Christ, even sleeping she looked incredible! Moving carefully, I took hold of the pair of medical scissors that I'd brought. Very carefully I slid them under the middle of her sports bra, quietly shearing through the fabric, it parted and exposed her breasts. Even in the dim light I could see the nipples were small and dark. I became a little concerned as I saw them start to harden. I knew I had to act quickly so I carefully slid the scissors underneath the bra straps and cut them too, soon the bra lay in shreds on her bed and her breasts were fully visible. Her tits were firm and a large 36C by my guess. The nipples stayed hard even while I slowly managed to pull all the remains of fabric from under her.

I paused, she was so beautiful laying there, I wondered what kind of idiot would ever let her go. From our conversations I knew that her last boyfriend had cheated on her, I didn't even know this guy and I wanted to kill him. Shaking my head, I moved lower, carefully lifting a string on her panties I snipped it. I moved to the other one and snipped that too, then I slowly pulled the material free from her body. Minutes later I had the remains of her clothes in my hands. Now she was completely naked in front of me.

I could see the dark racing stripe above her pussy ... I had to touch it. I stroked my finger across her close-trimmed pubic hair, it was soft, silky. For a few minutes I continued to touch her gently. Finally, knowing it was time to leave before I did something stupid, I took my marker, but just as I bent down to write, I realized it would be criminal to mark her sex, like using a crayon to mark a beautiful painting. Contemplating a second, I moved to her hand and wrote one word on the back. Standing up I made my way to the door, with one last look I quietly opened the door and went back to my room.

*****

The next day I was called into the hospital for some follow-on checkups, I didn't return to base till evening. I went to eat and tried to find Erika in the chow hall, but I'd missed her. I didn't want to always be seen knocking on her door or looking for her so I continued with my usual business. After dinner I went to go watch a movie.

"What we watching?" I heard a voice say behind me at the MWR.

"Batmaaaaaaaannnnnn, dunna nunna nunna naaaa, Batmaaaaaaannnn," I sang recognizing the voice.

"You know you're a complete nerd right," she said drily.

"Don't hate," I said.

"You were right though."

"Oh yeah, how's that?" I asked.

"Crazy stuff does go on around here," Mendes whispered as she took a seat next to me on the couch I was sitting on. "Just last night, I swore I went to sleep wearing a bra and panties and yet when I woke up this morning... BAM, I was totally naked!"

"Wow, that is crazy," I whispered with mock exaggeration.

"It's funny you should say 'wow,' cause that's exactly what was written on the back of my hand," she said as she held it up for my inspection. "And I swear it looks like the same writing as when you wrote on my arm."

"Really? Hmmmm... I don't see the resemblance myself."

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at me, "You don't huh? ... you don't think that's kind of funny that the same type marker was used on me again!"

Staring back at her I replied, "No funnier than the one used to write on my junk, just be happy that didn't happen to you. Whoever did it probably thought you were too beautiful to markup down below... or at least that's what I guessing."

Mendes smiled, blushed and quickly looked forward to watch the movie.

Still looking forward after about 15 minutes, "Really?... Beautiful?" she whispered.

"Absolutely!" I whispered back, still looking forward.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her reach for my hand, her fingers intertwined with mine. She never looked away from the movie and we sat and watched the rest of it while holding hands.

After the movie, I walked her back to her room.

"You know if you hurt me I'm going to kill you, right?" she said.

Laughing, "I never doubted it."

Reaching her room, we stood in front of the door.

"Well, I'd invite you in but it's still early and I don't want people to see us and start rumors."

"Yeah, that's probably best."

"Think I'll have anything crazy happen to me tonight?" she asked.

"Not tonight," seeing her disappointed look, I quickly clarified. "There's something I want to get for you, plus our emotions are riding high and I want to make sure you don't have second thoughts in the morning, but I can guarantee crazy things tomorrow night if you're still willing after waking up."

Looking into my eyes, "My emotions have been in control for a while, you think I had you grab my ass just because I wanted you to use my name? OR give you half-naked pics and go skinny dipping? I'll be fine in the morning, so I'd better enjoy tomorrow night, or you're dead, understand me?" she said as she grabbed my shirt with both hands, pulled me in close and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Without another word, she turned and walked into her room, leaving me smiling.

*****

The next day we were busy with missions and we didn't get a chance to talk until that evening when we were eating dinner in the chow hall together.

"Sooooo... what's the plan tonight?" she asked.

"That depends... are you still ready for it?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't," she smiled shyly.

I looked around the chow hall, everyone else was engrossed in their own conversations and nobody was close enough to hear us over the general noise. I reached into my pocket.

"Ok, I want you to wear this," I said as I handed her a black sleepmask. "I bought this at the mini-store today, I don't care what else you wear, but you will wear this all night, if you take it off at anytime, I'll leave and never come back again."

"Oooo, blindfold... that's kind of kinky... I like it," she said as she took the mask. "Fine, I'll keep it on all night, no matter what. Now what did you mean by wearing whatever else I want?"

"Well, what you wear will decide how much playing we do. That way you can decide what level you want to play at yet still be surprised."

"I really like this plan!"

Laughing, "Good, I'm glad. So after this, I'm going to go shower and clean up. Then I'm going to go to sleep, and maybe in the middle of the night something fun will happen. Don't try to stay awake, just go to sleep!" I told her. "One last thing, no talking!"

"Interesting!" she replied.

*****

Once again at 0200 I woke up and made my way to her room. Like before I slipped into her room and stood by the door to let me eyes adjust. After I could see I walked to her rack. She was laying on top of her sheets, topless, wearing the mask and another pair of skimpy cotton bikini panties, this time red, and white ankle socks. I pulled the chair next to the bed and sat down, I took a minute to watch her sleep. She looked so beautiful and peaceful, reaching out I began to trace patterns on her skin with my fingers. Starting on her stomach, I stroked the muscles, enjoying the feel of her soft skin, I began running my fingers along the defining edge of her stomach. Moving to her breasts, I cupped them, feeling their weight and firmness, she began to breathe harder, I could tell she was awake now.

I started to play with her nipples, she let out a whimper as they became rock hard. I bent down and took one in my mouth, she groaned as I licked and twirled her nipple with my tongue, I kissed her breast right below the nipple, her skin was warm. My hand continued to tease and stroke her other nipple while my tongue played. She began breathing harder and her legs began to rub together. I moved my tongue to the other nipple and continued with the same exquisite torture.

She was whimpering and squirming and she started to move her hands up but I grabbed them and pinned them above her head with my free hand. I pulled back my tongue but continued to move my fingers across her body. I moved to her neck, then her cheek, finally I began to trace her lips with my thumb. She was squirming and moaning more and more now. I moved to her chin and held it, then I bent down and placed my lips on hers. Immediately she groaned and crushed her lips to mine. Our tongues met, lightly at first, then dancing with each other, she ran her tongue along my teeth and then teased back and forth with my tongue. She kept moaning and trying to pull her arms free. I let go of her chin and pushed her down as I broke our kiss.

She whimpered again and lightly struggled, her legs were writhing. I slid my hand from her chest down to cup her sex. Instantly her legs froze and she groaned. I held my hand there, just pushing against her sex. She tilted her head back, brought her knees up and opened her legs wide, allowing me easier access to her. Her panties were wet and I could smell her arousal. She whimpered pleadingly, wanting me to do more. I began to apply pressure, slowly cupping and releasing her, working a steady rhythm. She turned her head to the side and started to flex her hips in rhythm to my strokes. Quickly her body began to move faster, forcing my strokes to increase in pressure and speed, she began to pant quicker and quicker. In no time at all she shuddered, arched her back and groaned "O god." She held that pose for seconds, I could feel her sex pulsing and flexing, her panties were soaked as she came and continued to cum. Finally, her body started to relax, she brought her legs together and fell back into the bed. I let go of her arms and they fell to her sides.

I watched her for a few minutes, I frowned as I realized she hadn't moved. I reached out and touched her, she didn't respond. I lifted one hand and let it go, it flopped back down. She'd completely passed out, I couldn't believe it. Smirking I thought about the situation, I was a little frustrated that I hadn't gotten any relief but I was even more proud of what I'd done to her. I was never going to let her live this down. I shook her a little, she lay limp. I laughed a little. Deciding to leave her alone, I stood up to leave, hopefully there'd be more chances to play. Impulsively I reached down and peeled off her panties, I wanted a souvenir. She never moved as I took them off. God she was gorgeous. Deciding I had to taste her before I left, I bent over and kissed her pussy once, then slid my tongue up and down her lips one time. I wanted her to know I'd kissed her sex so I picked a spot right on her mound and left a hickie. I so badly wanted to continue but I'd already broken our rules and I didn't want to push my luck, forcing myself to stop I quickly left the room.

*****

I was drinking my morning hot chocolate when I saw her enter the chow hall. She looked clean and professional with her hair pulled back in a tight bun and wearing a Marine camouflage uniform. She smiled embarrassedly as she sat in down at my table across from me.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," she replied.

"Good night's sleep?"

Smiling and blushing, she replied, "Very, in fact the best I've had in a long time."

Laughing, I told her, "Yeah, I thought I'd killed you. If I'd known you were going to be such a lightweight I'm not sure I would've gone through with last night."

Rolling her eyes, "I knew you weren't going to let me live that down."

Continuing my sentence, "I think I need to rethink this whole thing..." dropping my voice to a whisper, "I mean you passed out and I hadn't even taken my clothes off! Could you imagine what would've happened if I had? I'd have killed you."

Glaring at me, "It's been a long time ok! It was just a little more intense than I thought!" she protested.

"I know, that's what I mean, I'm not sure I can take a chance of hurting you," I said, barely controlling my laughter.

Glaring, "I hate you so much right now," she said but softened the words with a smile.

"I know, but you knew I was going to give you hell when you woke up right?"

"Oh yeah... by the way," she gave a quick look around and dropped her voice as she leaned toward me. "Again, I woke up without panties! And this time I had a hickie on my pussy!"

"Really?" I arched my eyebrows.

"Don't play innocent," she said. "And where are my panties, damnit?"

This time I looked around and leaned toward her, "Well, I'm keeping your panties as a souvenir," I grinned as I pulled them out of my pocket and laid them on the table. She gasped and looked around to make sure nobody was watching. She grabbed for them but I snatched them back. "Uh uh, mine."

She just glared at me.

"And as for the hickie... I don't know what you're talking about!" I said. "but if I did, the next time I'd make sure you were awake when it happened."

That softened her, she smiled at me, eyes twinkling, "I like that," she replied. "Will it happen again?"

"You tell me."

"Tonight, after evening dinner, the hell with waiting for the middle of the night. Just go to my room and come inside, don't knock, just don't be seen," she said.

"Sounds good," I replied.

"I'll be waiting."

*****

Right after dinner I went to her room. Making sure nobody saw, I casually went to her door and slipped inside. She was facing away, lying on her rack face down reading a book. Topless again, she wore white knee-high socks, and a red silk thong, her ankles were crossed and swaying back and forth. She looked up into the mirror and smiled at me. She was such a picture of strength, innocence, and sex appeal. I walked over to her bed, pulled out her chair and laid my hand on her ass. She looked into my eyes through the mirror, shifting her butt back and forth. I kept my hand on her ass the entire time.

"Like?" she said.

"You know damn well I do, you just like to hear me say it," I said. "You are so insanely ridiculously sexy and have the most outrageous body and are so beautiful that I want to stay in this country as long as I have to as long as I can be next to you."

"Oh, that was so the right thing to say," she gasped.

Turning over she got on her knees and pulled me into her and kissed me. Our passion quickly grew as our hands roamed. She yanked my shirt off barely breaking our kiss, her tits pressed against my chest. She raked her nails down my bare back causing me to groan and my muscles to tighten. I had my hands on her ass so tightly I knew she'd have marks later. Both of us were using our full strength and we gripped, kissed and roamed with our hands, mouths and tongues. I kicked off my shoes blindly as she moved from the kiss to my neck, she ran her tongue up and down my throat, then over my chin, as she let her tongue slide back between my lips. My hands moved from her ass to cupping her tits, my thumbs caressed her hardening nipples. I stopped kissing her long enough to bend my head and take one into my mouth, I sucked the tiny bud then swirled my tongue in circles around it. I felt her hands running through my hair, her grip tightened and she groaned as I nipped just a little harder. I moved to the other nipple and she threw her head back, again I teased and licked. I released her nipple and grabbed her hair, she let out a little breath of surprise. Pulling her hair, I forced her to kiss me, she groaned. After a few seconds she struggled to break free, she began to stand on her bed. I reluctantly let her go. She stood in front of me panting and flushed, she grabbed her panties and yanked them down and kicked them off in less than a second.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers