Her Moans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satyropan
Satyropan
71 Followers

"It's alright, Peter, I mean it. I want you to fuck me in the ass. But you have to promise to go slowly."

"I will."

He got on his knees in front of my outstretched legs and lifted my hips off the bed. He guided his dickhead first to the crack of my ass and spread his precum all around my anus. His dick was leaking with precum now, more precum than I'd ever seen. Then he guided his dick to my pussy and started slathering up all the juices and spit on his dick. Then he guided his dick to the opening of my anus. He just touched it and then he circled it. Then he collected more pussy juice and spit and more precum from my ass crack and spread it around my butthole.

He pushed.

A little moan from my lips escaped.

Just the smallest part of his tip was pushing inside. I felt tight.

"It's okay," I said.

I could feel his dickhead pushing more against my butthole. I tried to open the anal ring so he could start to enter inside. A little more pushed inside, but maybe only half of his head was poking in. He gathered more juices and spit and precum and tried again. This time, more of his dickhead pushed in.

He slid out again. He licked my ass so there was more lube from his mouth, and he lubed his finger with spit to lube me inside. I reached down and felt his cock. It was slathered in bodily lube.

He pushed again and I opened myself again. And then, something I never felt before. The head of his dick slipped through my sphincter. Like a pop. I cried in pain. He stopped and waited. I tried to control myself, forcing myself to open up for him to enter me, and after a moment I felt myself relax around him. There was a sharpness around the opening but I could feel it being replaced by a warmth deeper inside.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I am okay."

He pushed a little deeper and then would stop. He withdrew very slowly to get more lube for me and him. When he was all the way out again, he said, "Should I stop?"

"No, I don't want you to stop. I want to feel you inside of me again."

Once again, he slowly pushed the head of his dick into my hole and past the anal ring and began sliding fractions of inches back and forth inside of my butt until it felt like he must have been halfway inside.

"oh, that feels good."

"It's incredible, Donna. You should see this. It makes your pussy looks so beautiful, and I can't believe I'm fucking my sister's asshole."

"Have you done this before?"

"Never. It's amazing. I feels so warm."

He withdrew slowly again.

"I think we should use more lube."

"There's some Aveeno in the bathroom."

When he got back into the room, I grabbed the lotion and slathered up his dick. I almost tasted him at that point, I so wanted to, but thought I'd wait for that. I put a little inside myself and wiped my hands on his tshirt. He took it off and lay behind me, spooning against my bottom. When he pushed this time, he slipped right in to where he'd left off.

From there, he began to slide in and out very slowly again, each time going a little deeper. He grabbed my hips and then he grabbed my breasts, tweaking my nipples. I started fingering my clit. When I felt his body touching my cheeks, I knew he must be deep inside me.

"oh."

It felt good, as strange as it sounds to me to say, even today. I've never forgotten how it felt at that moment. Such a mix of emotions and feelings. Being fucked, being fucked in the ass, being fucked in the ass by my brother. Feeling stuffed with something so foreign and so alive. Feeling his dick throbbing inside my bottom. Feeling a man beside me. Letting a man take me. Love, pain, intimacy, and dirty kinky sex of the best kind.

"oh."

He began a slow rhythm, and I was glad he was not pumping me hard.

"oh."

His dick inched deep inside my butt.

"oh."

He pushed inside again.

"oh."

I could like this forever, I thought. Please don't let this end.

"oh."

He stopped.

"Don't stop."

"I want to cum. Should I?"

I wasn't sure how long I could handle this.

"Yes, but don't pound me, and don't go any deeper. I'm afraid."

"I won't."

He continued to slide slowly back and forth inside. When he took longer strokes, he took a longer time on each stroke. Then he started to make tiny, quick strokes. His dick was barely moving in and out, but the movement was quick, and began to get furious. He was trying not to hurt me. His breathing became heavy.

"oh, baby."

I could feel his dick swelling. Oh, my, I thought, I'm going to let him cum inside me like this.

"oh, baby."

His breathing was quicker and he was sucking in great breaths of air.

"yes, baby, fuck me just like this."

I did love the feeling. It was so intense but also so gentle.

"oh."

I loved this man fucking me. His arms enveloping me.

"oh, baby."

I wanted him to cum. I wanted it for him. I knew this was all good for me.

"baby, I want you to cum."

He grabbed my hips. His movements became even smaller and quicker.

"that's it baby."

He was like an animal.

"oh."

"Oh."

But I knew he was my brother.

"oh."

"Oh."

And he was fucking me.

"Oh."

oh."

Oh."

In my ass.

"oh.........oh.........oh."

All of a sudden he slowed down, but he didn't stop sliding in and out of my ass. They were the long, slow strokes again.

"oh."

This was the best of all. I frantically rubbed my clit.

"oh."

I felt the first spasm of his squirt. I could feel myself cumming, too. The waves washing me again.

"oh, sweet god, oh, sweet baby god."

And another, and then another, and then another. We were both whimpering. With each squirt, each spasm, each stroke, I moaned the moans he loved to hear. Soft. Contented. Loving. Loved. It WAS like a dream.

And then another.

"oh."

He became very still.

"Oh, my, god," he said.

I felt so full of my brother. What a mess everything was. We were both breathing hard, trying to catch our breaths. The whimperings began to sound like laughter. I felt alive and scared, too. I felt his breath on the back of my neck. He gently massaged my hips and my breasts. We held each other that way forever, and I let his cum ooze out after he softened and slid out of my bottom. There'd be things to say to each other to wash away the remorse, and maybe even a story for Cindy and Carol some day, but for now we slept for a few hours.

Satyropan
Satyropan
71 Followers
12