Her Mom & Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chazdaz
chazdaz
8 Followers

Teresa was awash in desire. All the attention the guys at the party were bestowing on her and knowing this was making Willy jealous, had her primed and ready. The thought of doing anything with anyone else never crossed her mind, so she knew that her arousal was for Willy and Willy alone. She reached into his boxers, winding her small fingers around his cock. Willy moaned, pulling her by the shoulders to his mouth yet again. Teresa slid her hand up and down his pole, smiling at the obvious pleasure she was giving her lover.

Pushing him back against the couch, she got on her knees between his legs, reached up to his boxers and pulled them off, taking the socks at the same time. There he lay, totally naked, with seven inches of prime meat pointing at the fan in the ceiling. Once again, Charlie choked back a gasp as Teresa reached with both hands, one taking his cock in her hand and one supporting his ball sack. She gently squeezed his balls, pumping her other hand up and down. Willy's head was leaning back against the top of the couch, the smile of a Cheshire cat contorting his face.

Sliding one hand under his ass, the other on his balls, Teresa lowered herself to his cock, taking one then the other of his nuts into her mouth. Sucking each one, her nails dug into the flesh of his butt. Her tongue popped out of her mouth and she slowly, excruciatingly slowly, licked her way up the underside of his cock. As she reached his glans, she licked around the underside of his crown, stretched up slightly so that she was fully over his groin, dropped her head down and took his full length into her mouth.

"Oh fuck" Willy moaned. Oh fuck, Charlie moaned. He could hear slurping sounds as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Stopping with just the head in her mouth, her lips sealed around his crown, she sucked in, creating a vacuum. It felt like she was pulling the cum right out of his dick. Willy groaned, reached down with both hands and gently placed them on Teresa's head, pulling her tenderly into his crotch.

After a few moments, Teresa's other hand slipped under his ass and she squeezed both cheeks while her head pistoned up and down on his dick. Willy's ass was actually rising off the couch cushions as he neared his release. Teresa let his cock slip out of her mouth, a trail of saliva unwilling to break contact. Again, she licked the underside of his cock from his balls to his corona, tickling around the ridge, eliciting yet another moaning groan from her lover.

Willy was close, and he told Teresa so. She took one hand away from his ass, grabbed his cock and licked it like an ice cream cone, around the head, up and down the underside, tickling his glans, and finally putting the knob back in her mouth. Charlie just stared in awe and wonderment. Slowly, Teresa slid her mouth up and down Willy's cock. His hips were thrusting up and down, fucking her mouth. Teresa was moaning now, she could feel the head of his cock begin to enlarge. On a down stroke, she noticed his balls were in the ready position; she dropped her head down hard, lips contacting his pubic hairs, taking his cock into the back of her throat.

Charlie just stared as Willy held Teresa's head, growled a low guttural sound, locked his hips against her lips, and let loose a torrent of cum into her accommodating mouth. They must have done this before, Charlie thought, because as soon as it looked like he started to cum, she pulled away from him slightly, allowing the blasts of jizz to pool in her mouth. Reaching for her glass, she deposited the mass of cum into her unfinished drink, while her other hand manipulated Willy's cock for the last few twitches.

"My turn!", Willy reached for Teresa, pulling her off her knees. Charlie was checking her out, unbelievably, she still looked absolutely stunning, hair just right, no disruption of her clothing. You would never have thought she just gave someone a world-class blow job, a deep-throated blow job at that!

Willy stood up with Teresa, pulling her to him and kissing her once again. Ewww, Charlie thought, he can probably taste his own cum. Maybe he should try it, if trying it meant getting to that point the way he just witnessed. As they stood in front of the couch, Willy let his hands fall to her ass, cupping her cheeks at the curve where they met her thighs. Still locked in a loving kiss, Teresa moaned her approval into Willy's mouth. His hands roamed up and down her ass cheeks.

Charlie was at a loss as to what to do. He was watching the most erotic, loving fuck scene ever, but because of who it was, he was feeling awkward and uncomfortable. Not to mention he was finding it increasingly more difficult to not take his lust in his own hands. The buzzing he was feeling along his crotch wasn't helping either.

Buzzing, oh shit, he thought. That was probably Karen calling him and his phone was on vibrate. Hmmmm, a thought crossed his mind about letting the vibration get him off, but he quickly dismissed the idea when the buzzing stopped. Hoo boy, what was he going to tell Karen!

Looking back at the torrid scene before him, he saw that Teresa and Willy were still engaged in a lip-lock, Teresa was standing on one foot while the other foot was bent at the knee and sticking out behind her. Just like those romance movies, he thought. He really wanted to divert his eyes, but as his conscience was about to get the best of him, Willy reached behind Teresa and started to pull down the zipper on her dress. I shouldn't be looking, he thought, as his eyes strained to take everything in.

He could faintly hear the zzzzz of the zipper as it was being pulled down. Come on, daddy, he jokingly thought to himself, pull that fucker off! He watched as Willy's hand came to rest at the bottom of her back, just as her butt flared. He paused for a moment, keeping his arms firmly wrapped around her waist.

"Here, or upstairs. Where do you want to go," he asked, his voice straining with desire.

"Karen's spending the night at Bev's, hun, let's live dangerously and do it right here!"

"Do it," he laughed. "You bet that lovely ass of yours we're going to 'do it'. In case I forget to tell you later, I love you!" They again locked themselves in a deep, soul-searching kiss. Willy's hands were at Teresa's shoulders and he started to slip her dress down. Willy squeezed her now bare upper arms and shoulders while they continued their kiss. Teresa let her arms fall to her sides and the dress fell to her waist.

Charlie looked on, dumbfounded. Any thought that Teresa wasn't built flew out of his mind as he looked on to see her bra-encased breasts in all their glory. She had to be a 'd' cup for sure, he thought. They looked bigger than Karen's and she was a 'c'. Her bra was a dark purple, satin bottom, and lacey on top. The bra had a clasp between the cups and he could see there was no clasp on the back. The lacey material cut across her bosom at a hard angle, just covering her nipples. He could see her breathing in her bra as each breath pumped air into her tits, enlarging them like a balloon. Willy nuzzled her cleavage, and pushed the dress to the floor.

Oh...my....God...thought Charlie. There standing before him was his girlfriend's mother, dressed only in her bra, panties, garter belt holding up her black nylons, and her pumps. The panties, worn over top the garter belt straps, matched her bra in color. The purple bikini panties did little to cover the magnificence of her near-perfect butt and finally tearing himself away from that view, he could see her mound outlined in the panties. He also noticed a considerable amount of wetness where her legs met.

Teresa turned around in Willy's arms so that she was facing away from him. His hands moved up her belly, cupping her breasts. She laid her head back against his shoulder, sprinkling his neck, cheek, and ear with butterfly kisses. His thumb and forefinger closed around each nipple, squeezing gently, and eliciting a quiet moan from Teresa. Her hands were behind her, and Charlie could see that she had taken a hold of his cock, slowly pumping it up and down. The reaction was almost instantaneous, as Willy's cock grew to its working size.

Willy reached for the clasp between her breasts and popped it open. The material bounced to the sides, but her tits remained encased in the cups. Willy's hands snaked up and cupped her, pinching and twisting her nipples gently. Her moans were getting louder and Charlie was getting harder. With his hands full of boob meat, Willy lifted them off and the bra cups broke away and fell to the floor. Her breasts were voluptuous, sitting comfortably and firmly on her chest. Even after two kids, there was no droop to them, they simply had a little tear-drop shape because of their heft. Her nipples looked slightly upward, and at the moment swelled out long and stiff. Her areola were a shade darker than her breasts and her pink nipple finished the masterpiece.

It had been a long time since Charlie had the urge to cum in his pants; tonight looked like that record was about to be broken. His phone buzzed again, his mind was awash in lust and curiosity. Even though what he was doing was not good by anyone's standards, he WAS learning a lot watching these two lovers in action. The only problem was how was he going to tell Karen where he learned all this stuff!

Willy turned Teresa around, holding her by her hips. His mouth dropped to one of her nipples, licked around the areola and took the little nubbin into his mouth. Teresa's head bent backward as she pushed her tit into his face.

"I love you, Willy," Teresa whispered, her voice hoarse and fraught with desire.

Willy's mouth was all over her bosom, licking and sucking, hands squeezing and pinching. Teresa, now facing Willy, had her hand firmly wrapped around his fully-engorged cock. Breaking away slightly, a mischievous grin broke her countenance. Willy stopped his sucking, looking a little bewildered. Teresa just smiled, dropped to her knees and once again took his rigid member fully into her mouth, bobbing up and down. Willy whimpered a half-hearted objection, trying weakly to pull her up to his level. Teresa could tell he wasn't quite ready for her to stop, since his hips started rocking into her face.

"Okay, okay! You're the best cock-sucker I've ever met!" he laughed as she continued her ministrations. "Really, you gotta stop! I'm about to blow again."

She finally let go of his pecker, stood up face to face with him, smiling from ear to ear, her eyes sparkling and hooded with lust. He grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her tightly to him, mashing her tits into his chest. Massaging her ass cheeks, he grabbed the material of her panties and pulled them down her legs, dropping to his knees to complete the job. Her hands held his head by the sides as he looked up into her eyes.

Charlie couldn't believe how sexy and wanton his girlfriend's mother looked. She stood in front of Willy with her legs slightly parted, he could see the backside of her pussy. From this angle, he couldn't tell if she was clean shaven, but what he could see was hairless. Willy's hand dropped behind her, grabbed some ass meat, pulled it upwards while his other hand found the space between her cunt and ass hole and gently, but firmly, massaged the area until even Charlie could hear the increase of her breathing. Willy's hands moved around to her front, stroking her thighs, letting his thumb just tickle her outer lips.

Teresa was moaning so frequently now it was almost like one long moan. Willy gently took her by the shoulders, turned her around, and set her ass on the sofa. Charlie could now see that Teresa was mostly bald, just a small tuft of hair forming a 'V' pointing towards her slit, moisture visibly apparent. Before she could settle into her sitting position, Willy reached under her thighs and pulled her bottom towards the edge of the sofa. Charlie could now see her snatch in all its unopened glory, her outer lips protecting her inner secret a little longer.

Willy leaned forward, kissed her on the forehead, tickling her eyelids with his kisses, then moved to her nose. Finally, he placed a tender peck on her lips, nuzzled down her neck, kissing each breast and taking each nipple in his mouth in their turn. Teresa was lolling her head from side to side, moaning as Willy continued his journey down her body. He kissed along her belly, then stuck his tongue into her belly-button. Charlie had no clue from watching, but this was her first mini-orgasms as her body shook and her legs frogged open and closed.

Willy looked up into Teresa's eyes as each of them smiled that knowing smile that true lovers experience. He placed his hands on either side of her hips, tenderly massaging them while his tongue drew a line from her belly-button to the apex of the V at the top of her pussy. Her thighs splayed out slightly. Charlie could see her lips begin to spread apart as Willy's tongue made final contact with the top of her cunt. Her groan once again telegraphed her arousal as Willy's thumbs drifted along her lips. Gently, his thumbs pushed her pussy lips apart and he dipped his tongue, lapping at her steaming cunt.

Charlie was rubbing himself through his jeans, his cock was like a steel rod. His boxers were wet from the pre-cum dribbling out of his slit. The intermittent vibrations in his pocket were getting him closer and closer to losing the ability to keep from blowing his wad.

Teresa's pink pussy was on full display. Willy had his tongue positioned at the very bottom of her gash. He gently slid his tongue upwards, delighting in the taste of the woman he loved, stopping when he came in contact with her clit. Tenderly, he sucked the nub between his lips, softly licking it with his tongue. Slipping back down, Willy tightened his tongue as much as possible and shoved it into her hole. His hands were grabbing and squeezing her ass, his nose was buried in her moistness. Working his tongue in and out of her cunt hole, he was rewarded with a flood of nectar as Teresa's thighs closed around his ears, holding him captive as her second orgasm washed through her. Her spasms finally subsided, she released the death-grip on his head, placed her hands on his face and pulled him up to her.

"God, I love you," she managed, while Willy worked over her tits and nipples again. With one hand on her ass, he brought the other up and covered her breast, gently squeezing it and tweaking her nipple. Her moan pushed him to continue. He again began his downward journey, paying attention to every detail of her body. As he arrived at her gash, he once again used his thumbs to open her up, taking her clit into his mouth, letting his tongue slither over it.

His left hand was behind her, holding one of her cheeks. He slowly slid it towards the crease, and grabbing her flesh, gently pulled it apart, separating her cheeks and allowing her ass hole to see the light of day. Imperceptibly, his hand roamed up and down her crevice while his tongue abused her clit. Teresa was rolling back and forth on the couch as her husband continued to invade her. With one hand on her ass, a tongue in her gash, Willy brought his other hand up to her upper thigh, kneading it as he slid it up to her pussy. Placing the heel of his hand just below her otherwise-occupied clit, and cupping over her hole and up to her ass hole, Willy stroked up and down her pussy. Licking and sucking at her clit, Willy could sense her build up to release. He had done this to her a number of times in the past and she always got off on it.

"Uhhmmm, uhhhmmm" she moaned, "ohh yea, yeah yeah....oh Will...oh, babe, I'm sooo close", and he knew she was, letting his tongue dip slightly into her depths, he was rewarded with her tasty love goo. Licking back up to her nub, he delicately placed his middle finger just at the entrance of her cunt. Letting his other fingers flicker over her ass hole, he felt her stiffen. Knowing that her climb had begun, he drove his middle finger deep into her cunt, until his hand bottomed out on her vulva.

"Geezzzussss Kaaarrriiissst", she roared as the feeling of his finger jabbing in and out of her pussy, his tongue ravaging her clit, and the tickle on her ass hole was too much as her whole body stiffened, she arched her back, and let loose! Charlie could hear sloshing sounds coming from his girlfriend's mother's cunt, as his girlfriend's father finger fucked the shit out of her. That was that for Charlie, his pants were filled with his jizz. He just couldn't hold it, the scene he just witnessed was so erotic, made him so horny, yet the love between the two was always apparent. His pants were still wet, love or no love, that was fucking hot! he thought.

Almost forgetting what was going on, Charlie's attention was attracted again hearing his girlfriend's mom screaming "ooohhh, geez, will, geez, it's fucking coming again... geez....krissst...I can't believ...ohhh geez....here...ohhhhhh, nOOOWOOWWWW" And again her body stiffened and her back arched. Willy stopped jabbing her cunt, and wrapped his two arms around her as she slowly relaxed from her orgasmic state. She looked into Willy's eyes, and just smiled and lay down on the couch. Her head was facing away from the closet, so when she spread her legs, and opened her snatch, Charlie had a clear view of her innermost treasure, so pink, and moist, it looked like she just got out of a shower. He could see, pink, all the way to her tonsils.

Charlie took in the sight before him, as his girlfriend's father stood over his girlfriend's mother. Him with a fully erect 7" cock ready to eat some meat; her with a cunt splayed open, revealing its innermost secrets, all the while still with her garter belt and nylons on. Who hasn't wanted to get fucked by a gorgeous woman AND have her keep her nylons on, Charlie thought. Christ, he was getting hard again!

Willy knelt between Teresa's legs, holding his cock in his right hand. He placed his left hand on the sofa, next to Teresa's ear and knelt in for a kiss. Her mouth was immediately open, waiting for his tongue assault, as their lips touched, he was already deep down her throat. Teresa reached down to take his cock away from him, and gently pulled him down towards her thighs. She tenderly wiped his cock head along her moistened slit, smearing his pre-cum along the way. Once she reached the top of her pussy, she laid his cock flat and told him to slide it along her lips.

Never one to argue, Willy started rocking his hips back and forth, letting his rock hard cock slide along her pussy, helped along by their shared juices. He slid down far enough that his head was able to pummel her clit as he rocked his hips. Teresa's arms came around Willy's neck and pulled him down, her tongue already searching for him, her eyes closed, she was obviously lost in her arousal. She took hold of his cock on the down slide, and placed the bulbouous head at the entrance of her hole. Willy gently rocked forward, his cock slowly slipping down her tunnel until their pelvic bones touched.

"Uuuhhhh, ohhh Will, fuck me, honey, fuck me."

Willy pulled out until just the tip of his cock was still inside Teresa. This stroke was a full on power blast as he jabbed his cock hard and deep, eliciting another "uuuhhhh" from his lover.

"Ohh, God...Ohh, Ohh, Uhh, Uhh, Ohh honey...oh...yea....uhhh....uhhh" Willy was fucking her like he knew what he was doing. First a couple of quick, long, deep thrusts; then a couple of short, slow just the head slips; then pull out and slam it right back in, again and again. Charlie was mesmerized at the skill of his girlfriend's father. He watched as Willy began the next round of thrusts, quick, long and deep....pull out, slip the head in, out, in, out, in, out...slowly....let her feel every ridge on your cock; then back to long, deep, pounding thrusts, all the while Teresa slowly lifted her legs and wrapped them around Willy's hips, pulling him more forcefully into her.

chazdaz
chazdaz
8 Followers