Her Mom & Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chazdaz
chazdaz
8 Followers

"Uhh...uhh....uhuhuh.....uhhhh....yes!....yessss!" Willy new that her using the actual word 'yes' meant she was close. He was determined to get her off one more time, even as his own arousal was begging for release. Her pussy was pulling on every fiber of his cock, sliding in and out, it felt like she was reluctant to let him go. He could feel the head of his dick begin to swell, and felt his balls move into position. Teresa's eyes were wide with lust, looking into Willy's soul..."uhhh....uhhhh.....oh yes.....NOOOOWWWW", and Willy grabbed both her ass cheeks, driving himself deeper into her depths. Teresa's hands clutched at Willy's butt, digging her fingernails into his flesh. Two more deep, forceful thrusts and Willy buried his cock in Teresa's cunt, bursting forth a blast of jizz that came from his toes. As the second blast was making its way up his cock, Willy pulled out slightly, and still holding on to her ass, drove his cock into her again. Teresa was just about jerking off the couch, her orgasm blasting her into outer space.

Charlie had never been involved in a three-way before, as his pants were once again filled with his cum. He watched as the two lovers held each other in their post-orgasmic bliss, gently feather kissing each other, neither able to keep their hands off the other.

"I'm going to get us a couple of fresh drinks," he said, looking at his wife's glass, the cum from his first orgasm floating on the whiskey blend, a chuckle and satisfied smile crossing his face.

"That would be nice," smiled Teresa, stretching her fully-naked body like a cat. Charlie was transfixed, watching his girlfriend's parents in their post-coital bliss. Willy padded off to the kitchen while Teresa scooted herself up so that her back and shoulders were resting against the arm rest of the sofa, her legs stretched out along the sofa seat. Both of her arms reached out to the side, pushing her chest out, her legs stiffened and extended a little further down the sofa, as she stretched cat-like in her satisfaction.

Charlie could only stare at the sight before him. Teresa's feet were capped by delicate toes, painted a light pink. Her calves were toned and firm, a perfect transition to her succulent thighs. As he sat there admiring her, she stretched again, allowing her legs to part slightly. Charlie was able to see her pussy, still somewhat agape from the recent onslaught of her husband. Her lips were still slightly distended, fluid oozing from the core. Moving his eyes upward, he took in her stomach, taut & flat, belying her age. Her breasts sat enticingly on her chest, in her upright position, they hung like ripe figs, topped by stiff, pink nipples, still in an aroused state; her décolletage pink and tender from Willy's nuzzling.

As he continued his visual journey up her body, he was stunned when he came upon her eyes. The pools of jade seemed to be staring straight ahead, at HIM! He involuntarily drew back, trying to make as little motion as possible, his heart pounding in his throat. As she stared, her hands slithered up her rib cage, across her chest, and cupped her breasts. Lifting them slightly, she ran her thumbs over her nipples, causing them to stiffen once again. Charlie's dick stiffened, once again. It almost looked like she was presenting her luscious mounds to him! He couldn't comprehend what was happening. Teresa was writhing her body on the sofa, squeezing and pinching her tits and nipples, as she leaned her head back and let out a long, deep sigh.

"Christ almighty, Tree. Watching you as I came back into the room was very erotic. You are one sexy woman, MY sexy woman"

"I'm glad you liked it," she responded, taking in his enlarging member as it flopped against his thigh. He walked over to her and presented her with a drink. Charlie waited for the inevitable humiliation of being caught, trying to come up with some sort of believable story regarding his current situation.

Teresa and Willy each took a sip of their cocktails, their eyes on each other the entire time, unwilling to hide their smile while trying to enjoy their drink. Willy cupped Teresa's chin, gently stroking her.

"Let's hit the sack, hun, our bed is a little more comfortable."

Chuckling at his comment, Teresa responded, "yeah, I think we've acted like horny teenagers enough for one night!" Her eyes looked past Willy towards the closet, but Charlie couldn't tell if there was any acknowledgement in her eyes as he felt them descend upon his location.

Getting up from the sofa, Willy took Teresa's bare body into his arms, lowered his lips to hers. Her arms went up around his neck, pulling him to her, letting her lips part, preparing for his intrusion. His hands slithered down her back, over the rise of her buttocks, cupping and squeezing her half-moons, eliciting a loan growl from Teresa. Her free hand found his enlarging member, taking it fully in her hand. She gripped his turgid member, pulling him closer to her.

Each with their arm around the other's waist, they left the family room, passing the slightly gapped closet door without further incident.

Charlie breathed a sight of relief, his fear of being caught quickly washing away. He slipped his hand on the closet door, gently and quietly opening it a little more. Glancing at the wall-clock, he suddenly realized his predicament. It was two a.m.! He'd been stuck, OK not stuck, transfixed watching the recent events for over two hours! He hadn't realized it, but the vibrations in his jeans had been quiet for quite a while now. Crap, he thought, Karen must've given up on him by now.

Slipping out of the closet, his head swiveled from side to side, trying to remember where he dropped her notes. They were nowhere to be found. Racking his memory, he tried to quickly relive the past couple of hours, hoping it would lead him to their location. Having no luck conjuring up the whereabouts, he continued tip-toeing to the back door. Quietly twisting the knob, he opened the door a crack, made sure the knob was locked again, and slipped out into the dark. Fortunately for him, the moon was only beginning its voyage to full.

After exiting the backyard, he headed directly around the corner to his car, jumped in and slipped off into the night. What am I gonna tell Karen, he thought, a proper excuse evading him. As he drove through the quiet streets to his house, his mind produced one useless explanation after another. Finally, pulling into his driveway, as the garage door was rising, he decided that honesty was the best policy. He was going to tell Karen the truth, and hope that it wouldn't change anything between them.

chazdaz
chazdaz
8 Followers