All Comments on 'Her Monthly Celebration'

by biatlguy4u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 13 years ago
I love it.

Please post more like this, I too have this desire, I am limited now to capturing my step daughters pads when she leaves them in my bathroom, I was lucky one day, as she had just left the bathroom and I went in, there on the counter next to the comode was her rolled up pad. I put my hand on it and could still feel her body heat, I immediately unrolled the pad and started sucking on it, I actually had my own release as I was doing this with out even putting my hand on my cock. I sure miss her not being here now. When I started sucking on her pad it was dark red, but when I quit it was just a slight pink, it tasted so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved it

When in college I sucked my gorgious girl especially on those special days. My friend was her girlfriends boyfriend and he was always after me trying to get me to suck him. I wish he was here today I'd love to oblidge.

dgard0349dgard0349almost 13 years ago
too gross!

Sorry but this is over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

drinking piss licking a bloody pussie tounge fucking her arse hole being face sat by his mistress .....mmmmmm sounds like my wife and i and her 19 year old daughter they do this to me the only differance is the daughter will shit in my mouth (and so will a couple of her friends) where as my wife wont which is a shame considering how much she delivers out of her lovely fat arse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would love this!

Hot story and well written! I love licking my lady when she's bleeding. More please!

1000bp1000bpalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing story. I have never been fortunate enough to enjoy this particular experience but how I wish I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbiatlguy4u@biatlguy4u
Anyone for a glass of red wine? Physically fit mostly Yoga Vasectomy - otherwise everything works great Oral worship is a favorite I am classy yet down to earth Attractive, respectful, a little kinky at times. Occasional light D/s play I am extremely fond of giving oral ple...