All Comments on 'Her Naked Truth'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grrrrr

Loved loved , loved it!!! Like looking at myself through Julies eyes! Absolutely brilliant. Didn't want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
.

Paula is definitely a Leo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NonCon

Honestly I think this belongs more in NonCon as what's described is legally rape. That said, the story is well written though it does tend to suddenly skip from place to place. The ending felt like it was a sudden wrap-up, change of heart, and rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong Category...maybe?

I think this should be in NonCon/Relunctant simply because what was described is rape. I mean Julia repeatedly refused yet Paula forced her into a sexual situation that Julia didn't want to be a part of. Taking pictures that she'll use against her? Playing on the fact that she comes from a very religious background? Paula is clearly taking advantage of Julia to simply satisfy her own selfish needs & against Julia's will...yea, sounds like a rapist to me. And this is supposed to be Julia's best friend? With a friend like that, Julia definitely doesn't need any enemies. I like your writing style, but the story...meh.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 10 years ago
I like it

The occasional typo aside, it was a good story. Yes, maybe there was some coercion, but not enough to warrant it being in non-con IMHO. Moreover, I liked the way the reluctance at the beginning lingered to the end - very realistic.

Also, the all important secks was haaaawt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It was okay

I think this is more reluctance/humiliation and turns into blackmail, along with being lesbian as well. I honestly really liked this story tho (:

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 10 years ago

Ah, the Weird Aussie Chick does it again. This time with a sizzling, sexy lesbian piece filled with reluctance, desire and just enough of a dollop of coercion to force the reader into imagining how sexy it would be to be Julia. I believe other commentators may have missed how Julia was described as being a substantial figure (along with being married to a footballer) while Paula was described as being petite. I'm sure Julia could have resisted. Instead, she becomes a willing victim on a very erotic journey.

drteethodrteethoalmost 10 years ago
Hmm...

Paula's a rather nasty piece of work, isn't she? I have a feeling Julia might regret letting herself be seduced by her supposed best friend...

I must admit I prefer my "coercion" or "dominance", or whatever, to be more mutual rather than manipulatively one-sided. But as is I do think your story is well-written, and it is obviously the one you wanted to write so you should feel very good about that.

DebbieWrightDebbieWrightalmost 10 years ago
Loved it.

Hubby away,maybe I should give my dearest old time friend a call. Mmmmm if only........ She'd run a mile. Lol.

Xxxxxc

Deb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Uncomfortable.

The woman-woman concept is great, but forced sex is never comfortable.

squirrelzosquirrelzoalmost 10 years ago
Thoroughly Unpleasant

I've known many Paula's in my life, and Julia's. And the classic codependant, abusive relationships they make. Whoo hoo! Let's write a story about it.

Is this a "lesbian" tale, though? Paul(a)'s pretty much a typical asshole male. Isn't it only men who "rub one out?"

The coercion and non-con aspects don't bother me as much as the abusive psy dynamics. Thrilling. Let's write a he-man/mousy needy woman couple and toss it in "lesbian."

Hated the dynamics of this couple and the faux-lesbianism, however you are a very good writer. It would get a four, but since the only use of nudity is to underscore Julia's classic abused woman mind set, it gets one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I didn't like the forced aspect of it

Paula isn't much of a friend. I would have liked to see some respect for Julia. Instead, Paula was as gross as any man who thinks that all women want him and that they'll like it with him if they just give him a chance.

janny54janny54almost 10 years ago
hmmm...

I like your writing style however I am not so keen on the coercion and blackmail.

there is nothing two sided in this relationship at all other than as good friends in college. don't care for the photos and the forcing. if it were done in a more agreeable playful nature of mutual consent that would have been different. as some have commented, paula was acting the part of an asshole male just out for control with no regard for Julia's feelings. that does not sit so well with me.

shell81shell81over 9 years ago

Loved the story will there be a part 2 as seems only a part of what could be a great series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awful

I'd have given it 0 stars if I could. She seduces her best friend of decades against her will. That kind of friendship we can all do without.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years ago
Conflicted

I'm still wrestling with your story. Your handling of sex scenes, and internal conflict, and the rising tension created by Paula's manipulation and Julia's self-discovery, are excellent, and I thought the story was very enjoyably erotic. But you didn't resolve it. As a reader it's hard to know what to make of Julia's learning about herself while being increasingly aware of Paula's deceit and manipulation. I thought the story would come to some sort of final conflict in which Julia confronted Paula, but that didn't happen.

The fact that some of your readers, based on their comments, are frustrated or angry, shows you've done something right: you've drawn the character of Julia with enough skill and detail that readers get invested in her and are upset that the story about her isn't brought to a conclusion. So, overall, a very enjoyably erotic story, but one with a frustrating ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this story and am surprised that I could not find additional parts to it. Especially since their were hints of more to come.

Kdct41Kdct41almost 2 years ago

Wish there were more! This was a well written story and plot! I don’t understand why people are being negative. This happens with workplace romances all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So...coercion, manipulation, and deceit, to force someone to have sex with you is okay if its a woman doing it to snother woman. I fail to see the difference! What hypocrisy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5528 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...