Her Naked Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

She turned back to the mirror momentarily to search her own face. Her eyes and hands trailed over her nudity again. She had always hated being nude and rarely looked at her own form as a whole, even in the shower she would see herself in segments as she washed each limb rather than thinking about her Amazonian physique, she gave a wry smile using the term. She found she liked the word tonight and in her mind she could hear Paula calling her an Amazonian Goddess. She gave a whispered chuckle as images of tall athletic women wearing leopard skin loin cloths filled her mind.

She heard Paula stir behind her. The diminutive woman had curled into a ball. Julia's whispered chuckle sounded again, she was bigger and stronger than Paula on all levels but the other woman's confidence and natural aggression intimidated Julia. She turned to the mirror one last time and looked honestly at her reflection.

"Honestly," the voice in her head lectured her nude reflection, "you have never felt as feminine and sexy as Paula made you feel today. What harm can there be in enjoying a couple of days of being a slave to your libido. A slave to Paula," she corrected herself. If she played the game and worked to make Paula happy it could be just as fulfilling for her. She admitted she like the taste and smell of Paula's pussy as she ate it, she like the aggressive demands Paula made on her so that she didn't have to think or be embarrassed for her inexperience. Finally she admitted that the small flares of pain Paula had peppered her with through their sexual encounters only added to her arousal.

"So why are you fighting it?" The voice in her head lectured again, "because of Cam? How will be ever know? Why would he care?" She wasn't about to leave him, it wasn't another guy she was sleeping with. Still she knew any affair of the heart was wrong and this kind of intimacy could be dangerous. Paula appeared to have no plans to leave Jett so it wasn't about that. It was just two close friends having a one off fling. Then she would go back to her boring life with her girlhood fantasy fulfilled.

"The fact is you have no choice, you can fight the feelings you have and be full of angst and guilt for the next few days, or can accept this is as much a part of who you are as it is Paula and enjoy the ride she is offering you," Her internal voice finally balled the issue into one thought and decided that really it was a no-brainer.

Julia padded over the bed and lay down behind Paula, pulling her into a spooning position, the small woman fitting to her body perfectly. She wrapped her arms around her and cupped her breast kneading it softly and kissing her shoulder. "Goodnight, my love," she whispered.

Half woken by Julia's arrival in bed Paula let a smile creep unseen across her features, before whispering back, "Sleep gorgeous, tomorrow you will really find out what it means to be mine."

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers