Her Name Was....Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Then I moved again and slid my full hand under her cunt and rubbed her as hole and the skin between her two holes. She was so wet and very hot and immediately I inserted a finger into her pussy hole feeling the smoothness of her cunt tunnel.

She was dripping wet and my finger had no problem going all the way into her opening! She started to hump on it and moaned into my mouth every few seconds as I finger fucked her. It took seconds before I made her cum from sucking her nipple and finger fucked her pussy hole with two fingers.

She held me tight as she rode my hand fast and hard as she climaxed moaning in my ear: 'Oh yes Oh God yes Bud! I need that so bad! Oh God yes!!! I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming!!!"

Amanda came all over my hand as she climaxed against it and my two fingers that were up inside her hole. She pumped and rocked and finally shuttered and shook as she held me tight and climaxed again shuttering and holding my hand with her own!

Again I felt the juices running out of her and they coated my hand and wrist with her cum! We were both in heaven. I wanted this, I wanted to do this to and for her for so long, and she needed it as bad as I wanted it for her.

As I felt her still rocking on my hand I reached around her and held her ass with both hands and helped her move on my hard on letting her pump up against it as she rubbed her panties against my cock and dry humping me. I was seconds away from cumming again. She lifted up and moved off of me and sat next to me.

She smiled and took my dick in her hand and my balls out of my slacks. She squeezed it and stroked it and cupped my balls and she asked me to lift up. I did and she pulled my slacks and underwear down to my ankles.

Sitting there nude and open for her she smiled and looked at my cock and explored it like I had done to her tits. She kissed the head and licked the sides of my shaft and played with my balls. As she played with my dick, I had her lift up enough so I could remove her panties letting them move down her legs to her feet. She let them hang on one foot.

I had to stop her from sucking my cock because I was so close to cumming. I began to move us into a fucking position with her under me when she stopped me.

She held me and told me she wasn't going to let me fuck her tonight but she would make me cum again. I was so happy to see and touch her beautiful body and have her make love to my cock I didn't care. All I wanted to do was cum and have her make me cum!

She stroked my cock as she sat with her right foot under her left knee. Her legs in that position left her pussy wide open. I could see it wet and shinning at me. I began to play with it with my fingers as she scooted up and placed her legs on the outside of my legs. She kept her thighs open as she sat close to me now. As she jerked me off I enjoyed her body and her full nudity!

God! I couldn't believe my luck! As she jerked me off and I looked and touched her body, enjoying the touch as much as she was I was sure of it I told her how lovely she was and thanked her for letting me touch her everywhere.

I fingered her pussy and spread her pussy lips exploring all of her cunt and her pink/red insides. Her big tits were so lovely rising and falling and moving with her arm as she continued to masturbated and suck my cock head from time to time..

It didn't take long I was so sexually charged and excited. Minutes, only minutes and I was cumming from her strokes and kisses. My cum shoot up in the air, strings of cum, so much cum, more than I had ever made before was pumping out of my cock.

She seemed to be sort of fascinated and memorized by the amount of cum I was making. And when I began to shot my cum she moaned and squeezed my hand with her thighs and held my hand against her pussy. I felt it throb and pulse as Amanda came too.

She came from seeing my cock cum! I shot my cum into and over her hand. Some landed on her belly some on my own body and a big glob hit her tits as she finally slowed her masturbation of my dick and I stopped cumming except for drops of cum leaking out my dick hole.

It was so erotic because like I said, as I began to shoot my cum she pumped away on my shaft and the more I came the faster I came and she actually climaxed on my hand shoved between her legs and holding her cunt. As my cock finished she fell against me and we held each other. Her big tits resting on my arm and I pulled her to me and kissed her hard and long!

She held me and we made out for a little while just lightly touching each other. Both of us were wet from the cum, we both made and as we merged out bodies together it was rubbed all over us.

I touched her pussy again and it felt so hot and swollen and extremely wet. I kept kissing her as I pushed her back on the sofa and moved between her legs. She started to protest that I was trying to fuck her but then she realized I was moving her into a position so I could give her oral sexual pleasure on her pussy.

She immediately spread her legs wide and welcomed my head between them. She moaned: "Oh yes, lick me Bud. Lick my pussy I need it. I want that so badly!"

She was now pushing my head down with both hands and her hips lifted up as I put my hands under her ass and lifted it up to my lips. She told me to suck her and make her cum again. I wanted this so much for so long! I eat her totally. Hard and long, soft and easy, I worked her body and made her feel so good. One minute I was like savage, like an animal, then gently and lovingly.

I was so hungry to taste her to please her. I nibbling her clit and slid my long tongue into her wet juicy insides. I couldn't get enough. Like a starving man I ate her into one, two, three orgasms and still I stayed between her open thighs loving her cunt. She held my head with two hands and pumped her cut to my mouth fucking it

She panted and called out as her body reacted to my oral stimulations. She arched and lifted up off the sofa and thrust and pumped her lower body as she tensed her legs and wrapped them around my head squeezing my head with her thighs. Her toes were curling. She has another very strong reaction and again her juices flow right into my mouth. I continued to service her and please her ands she continued to cum on my face and in my mouth!

"Oh Jesus Bud!! OH GOD Yes!! Suck me baby! Suck my cunt! Oh please Bud, make me cum. Never stop eating me. Use your tongue! Fuck me with it." She cried out screamed out and moaned out the words as she just let her cum flow.

As I sucked I moved my hands up and let them roam all over her big round 34C's breasts pinching her nipples that were like hard erasers. She was so sensitive she began pulling on my head but I kept it there with my face on her cunt. I continued pinching those nipples and squeezing those breasts. I was adding to my pleasure by seeing, touching and tasting Amanda's body

The pleasure/pain reactions and sexual arousals she was having lifted her to one last long huge orgasm where she screamed loudly and then collapsed back on the sofa. I lift up, and moved over her body. I settled between her open legs and she grabs my fully hard cock.

She wasn't sure I wasn't going to inset it and she didn't want me to do it. She just held me and kissed and kissed and kissed me. But she wouldn't let me put my dick in her. I tried and even begged but she told me not tonight. We just held each other and began to rock with each other.

Her hand slowly moving up and down my cock shaft as she held it and I rocked on top of her. She held me against her and slowly made love to me. She held my dick with her hand between us. She told me how long it had been since she had been with a man and that for now this was all she could and wanted to give. She begged me to understand that this was all she could do and give me.

But she told me she really, really like me and wanted to be with me and that if I gave her a little time she would love me like no woman had ever done to me before. When she held my cock as I laid on top of her she rocked her body and I moved my body up and back as my cock slipped in and out of her hand.

Her hand was her pussy for me tonight and I let her masturbate it and me again. It was caught between us and when I came it shot over us again. We didn't care.

We held each other for s time and then we both stood up and she took me to the bathroom and washed me. She cleaned all of the cum off of my body and then handed me the wash cloth. I cleaned her and played with her body as I did.

Then we dressed, well I did and she kissed me good night as I cupped her ass again and she offered a tit for me to suck. When I left my cock was hard again but it was 3AM and we both had to work tomorrow.

That was the start of a great relationship with her. Over the next month or two we relived that night a number of times and had others where the love was amazing and oral sex and the masturbation was great.

We did everything but actually fuck but she was with me and I knew all of her body now and all of the things she loved and just how to touch her to make her feel the best. I knew her needs and wants very well!

At least that's how I felt until the night she told me her deepest darkest secret and what I would have to do in order to really have her and fuck her.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super super hot!

This story is sooo erotic! The description of the woman is toooo great -- so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW! What a great story this is turning into!

The sex is so hot and the discriptions of her and her lover is even hotter. Thanks for making my day for the past 3 days. I love how this is coming together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One word for this story MAGNIFICANT!

It's the mosr erotic stry on here and the build up is killing me,. I am walking around with a hard on for days now. Get her and him fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
erotic, tempting

you have them in hot juicy scenes. She is leading him and he going on for a wonderful ride. you can tell a great story and make the reader feel all the sex going on. now you have to finish them off w/a great sex scene

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
More Stories