All Comments on 'Her New Friend'

by BC100000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Read the beginning...

...and knew I would throw up if I continued. What kind of man would be "buzzing with excitement" watching his wife pack for a fucking date? Why not let him exclaim: "My wife treats me like shit and I love it more and more"

Sorry Dude...I know we are here on Wimperotica, the worlds largest home for cucks and wimps..and I guess you reach more readers in satisfying their needs...

But I prefer stories where guys do not get off having their balls cut off.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cuck

Your whore wife made you a cuck, you stupid bastard. She'll get rid of the condom next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not sexy or erotic

Forget the subject matter this wasn't written where it was sexy or erotic. More like a shopping list. The guy was excited and when she comes back tell me about it and it was blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cucks R Us

What constructive criticism do you need? It is just one of many lame and ridiculous cuck and slut stories. Wife is a whore and hubby a wimpy little cuck. Since your main character isn’t a man and has no spine, not sure he could handle any criticism. Won’t want him to cry or wet his panties.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I'll never understand why anyone finds a story like this to be interesting. He has no self-respect and she has no depth.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So did she get a side order of divorce papers when she came home for lunch? Because quite honestly real people would have those handy. YOU little mentally ill kids, well you arent wired well enough to grasp the cranial damage you live with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous