All Comments on 'Her New Neighbor Ch. 02'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good second part, I like where it's going and wonder what will happen when other people start to arrive

DanielleSaysHiDanielleSaysHiover 7 years ago
Nice to see a second chapter

Good second chapter. Very explicit and erotic lol And entertaining!

ShaboboShaboboover 7 years ago

Good stuff, you write well and the pacing and descriptions are great. Looking forward to seeing how the story evolves going forward. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

Are we about to get some mother-daughter action?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
He gets home at 10 pm, then he gets up to work for 5?

But before bed he watches tv? Seriously, you're an idiot. Try, just try to do that day after day, night after night and see what happens. I did that in my early 30's and it almost killed me, I couldn't even dream of it in my 40's.

And she's not a perfect 10. Neither is she some 20 something bimbo, she's middle aged, she's put on weight, she's got wrinkles and stretch marks and everything that makes a woman. So for her to call a younger man "Daddy" is out of character, it doesn't fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sold

Wow, I believe the little knocked up Redhead mother, wife will take a permanent trip to the corner in the hood to earn some money for Lennox !!! She will love black cock more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
quite a story

Is someone fixated with the former heavyweight dreadlocked boxer 🥊 Lennox Lewis. It does seem to tick all the boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

i read both so hot and true to life i know

been there and still am can not do with BBC now

cheryl_4fun

in miss where it is so taboo

cujosocalcujosocalover 7 years ago
More Please!

I enjoyed it very much. I want to hear what happens when the daughter gets home! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love

oh the questions, will he share her with his dealer, others? will she share him with the daughter? will she have a choice? will they turn her/them for 3 holes? mmmm to be a redhead housewife.....

more please....

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Just fantasy

Your writing is impressive. The story keeps the big black cock mythology alive and well. But if I want reality I’ll look in the mirror. I’m not going to criticize you for the speed in how this progressed because you just trimmed a ton of the dialogue and got right to the meat... so to speak.

mustang123mustang123over 4 years ago
WOW

I love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES