Her New Professor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley and Amber had been untied and taken through to the ladies' toilets. As soon as they were left, Amber collapsed, sobbing, on the floor, as Riley hugged and comforted her. They washed their faces, but Amber's dress was ruined with cum stains, and Riley was naked apart from the ripped stockings and corset.

They decided to make a run for it, and they sprinted for the front door. Bursting through they found themselves in an alley. It was dark, cold, and drizzling with rain. They had no idea of the time, but it sounded like it was well past club closing time as they could just hear a few late night revellers heading home nearby. They crept down the alley to the more brightly lit street nearby.

After a few minutes hiding behind some bins, Riley saw the most welcome sight ever. Zac, whom she had met at the conference, was swaying up the road towards them. She remembered that his interview had been that day, and, with a moment of guilt, that she had stood him up on his coffee invitation. From the look of him his interview hadn't too gone well either.

Riley hissed his name, and in his drunken state he managed to stagger over, his jaw dropping as he took in the mess they presented.

Zac took his coat off and draped it around Riley; Amber's dress would have to suffice. The sense of emergency seemed to cut through his drunkenness like a shot of adrenaline.

He hailed a taxi, to take them back to Riley's hall of residence. Riley kept on holding the taller girl to her chest, stroking her hair, trying to comfort her, as Amber continued to cry.

When they got back to Riley's room both girls showered while Zac made coffee for them all. They sat around, the girls on Riley's bed, wrapped in dressing gowns and towels, and Zac in a giant bean bag on the floor.

"So what the fuck happened to you two tonight?" Zac asked.

The girls looked at each other wondering whether to tell the truth.

"We were at a party, and things got a bit out of hand." Riley said.

"Uh, what do mean, out of hand?"

"It's okay, nothing, really."

"It didn't look like nothing. Were you guys like. . . assaulted?"

Amber started crying again.

"Should I call the police?" Zac said.

"No! . . . No, that's not necessary." Riley said, "You should go now, we're okay, thank you for everything you did."

He looked really dubious but allowed himself to be escorted out. Riley stretched up to kiss him on the cheek.

"You were amazing tonight, I don't know what we would have done without you."

"If I can do anything..." He looked down at her, his boyish face in an unaccustomed frown.

She kissed him again, this time briefly on the lips.

"You need to go, but we need to meet up, text me in the morning."

Riley sat back down on the bed next to Amber, putting an arm around her.

Amber's hair was still wet from the shower, slick on her slim brown neck and Riley momentarily wondered what it would be like to kiss her there, remembering what it had felt like when their bare flesh was rubbing together. She pushed the thought out of her mind.

"What on earth were you doing there tonight?" she asked.

"I didn't know it would be like that, the Prof. said I should go."

"The Prof?" Riley's heart sank, what had he done!

"I got myself into some money problems and I didn't want my parents to know, and some other girls said like ask him for help." Riley dreaded what might come next.

"One girl I know works in a lap dancing club in town, and earns a pile of money, and it was like she told me that he had fixed her up with that. I couldn't possibly do that, but he said I could just go to this party with some old man. He didn't say anything about anything dirty happening at the party, he just said I had to dress pretty and smile at everything the guy said."

Riley didn't say anything, but held Amber tight, absent-mindedly kissing the top of her head. Thankfully it didn't seem to have occurred to Amber to ask Riley the same question.

Riley felt angry and confused. Where was her man? Why had he allowed those things to happen? What had she got herself into?

12