All Comments on 'Her New Voice, Her New Shoes'

by 2True4you

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, that was really fucked up

Did you take your meds? Seriously, dude, you need help. Stop writing and make an appointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not sure what that was

What a shitty day for loving wives. Stories so bad that only swingerjoe and bonnytaylor would like them.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
No story, just a description of her shopping-Tour...

...given to us by someone who urgently needs to grow some balls, so that his characters might be able to develope some too. Not going to happen, I know, cause you obviously get a kick out of glorifying timid little cuckies.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years ago
That was different!

Really enjoyed it. A little gem on a cold Saturday morning. Reminded me of shopping trips when I was somewhat younger.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
My worst nightmare ( reflecting more on the story's subject , then the quality of the writing ) !

I'd almost rather she blow the salesman and gtfo in 5-10 minutes, then me piddle away the off day watching her peruse the merchandise. Back before Amazon and when women used to prowl cavernous malls I used to get into some wingdingers with gf over this exact expenditure of time. It's great to go out with woman in fetching attire, but I get that thrill going out to event or party and seeing her get checked out by men (and women ).

So Britease liked the story ? It must have something then. For me, the writing was evocative of a time best forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG so thrilling

I know there are women like this out there and I am enthralled whenever I am in their presence. Intoxicating story. Subtle teasing is the sexiest teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
CRAP

What an utter load of shit. This is not at all erotic.

Quit while you are behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story love LW stories they really piss off the asshole of LIT! dear annony. Eat shit annony you old fat ugly and lonely fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Quit writing you suck at it. -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-5

The only one getting pissed off is you Bonnie and your sister Sigme. Both of you are whores of Literotica. How does it feel being banned from a porn site?

Gave it a ONE in honor of the whores of Lit BT & SS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Author you got a 2.31 on your first story

Does that tell you something? I think the readership told you already what they think of your writing. Take heed. It isn't going to get better. Now there are a few on this site that will think you're the next best thing to a wet pussy. At least that's something. Sorry, story didn't do it for me. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
story line

Technically well written. The story line has a very small readership and if you wish to appeal to that small group then do so. However, if you are serious about your writing then you must gage your audience and write what they enjoy not what you enjoy....if you want anyone to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is today post fags crap. Where are the real writers. Same ol shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wrong category

This collection of words belongs in the Fetish category , not in Loving Wives. This is definitely more suited to the readers there , not here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like a cruel game of battleship, this story keeps hitting all around, but never quite...

....manages to hit anything.

Endlessly anticipatory, but never offering satisfaction. Endlessly obtuse.

At this pace, it would take 3 years and as many pages as days to get anywhere worth meaningful.

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nothing here of interest

First off, what dummy goes shopping with his wife for shoes? Especially if she's going to berate and humiliate him. When she starts telling him what he is and isn't going to be doing why isn't he telling her he's going home and packing, she can support herself after the divorce? Mostly though, the problem with this story is that it isn't a story. Who cares about a woman's shoe shopping?

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Different

Over all fairly well written though could use some editing ( a couple wrong words for example). Storyline is more in fetish category but since their is a wife involved technically it also is loving wives.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Re. "Story line"

Author, my advice would be to do the exact opposite as the anon who wrote the comment with the title "story line." You should never, ever write for any particular audience or you will inevitably fall into the same trap as countless other LW authors and churn out the same mindless story over and over again. Write what YOU enjoy writing and don't ever compromise on that.

That said...I believe this is the wrong audience for this story. I'm careful not to say it's the wrong category, because LW's "and more" clause means that any story that includes a wife somehow belongs on this category.

The central premise of this story is Dom/sub, humiliation, and foot fetish. Therefore, it belongs in the Fetish category -- at least, so far. If you take this story in a direction where the central theme is the relationship between this husband and wife, then it's best to leave it here. Normally, I'd advise keeping all chapters in a multi-chapter story consistent, but in this case (assuming this is a first chapter), I think moving Chapter Two to Fetish may be the better option.

This is very well-written, by the way. The story line just isn't my kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kind of backwards...

You said:

"I'm trying to bend this into a ~loving wives~ story somehow I guess."

Right, the backwards part. The right way is to write the story, and then choose the category based on the content. Apparently, you want to post in Loving Wives because of the volume of readership, and I get from the hint of your Foreword, you are trolling for comments. That would mean that the purpose of your post is other than to convey a set of ideas or experiences. You will never succeed at creating a good story if that is not the primary intent when writing a story.

I'm not sure what part of this you feel is entertaining, informative, or erotic. Perhaps I just don't have the same sensibilities, but I'm not sure I am curious enough to want to try and find out, or even see if you can develop something in the future that I would even understand, or less likely be able to identify or connect with, so I think I'll just avoid the Troll-bait posted in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Correct me if I'm wrong......

but don't the administration of this site have some say of where certain story themes should be posted? I'm well aware the authors pick the category but aren't they at times over ridden by the administration. I take it stories aren't checked out anymore. They used to reject stories for minor grammar problems, seems like anything goes anymore from really bad writing to themes that don't belong in certain categories. Is only loving wives so badly categorized or am I imagining things. Just asking (signed ML)

Agree with other, this really should be in fetish. No disrespect intended, just observation. Not a subject matter I find interesting or erotic. Sorry author. No score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
?????

?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Multi-Chapter Alert Missing

Is this the first of a multi-part story? If so, say so. If not, then this story has no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I didn't get

a damn thing out of this story. Please find another category to hide your stories in. 1*

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 8 years ago
stupid and pointless

and REALLY fucking boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Divorce imminent

Yep, sorry but it is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kind of an original form of humiliation, . . .

but still just a dysfunctional couple, wallowing in their perverse disrespect and appetite for pain and dominance. Good that they married each other. It would be a shame for either one to fuck up the life of a normal person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why not just set yourself on fire?

I'm sure she would bring marshmallows, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category

There should be category for sick, deviant shit. You'd be right a home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

sick but not erotic

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Wife

Strange tale.

wrong word and spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The second time she yelled at him?

He threw her out and divorced her. Who would stay with a woman that was bat-shit-crazy. This was beyond stupid.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Spelling errors.are bad, but malignant misandry is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Misandry, yep. Really sick of that crazy crap getting drizzled into so many LW stories. This is a toxic bit of story telling. TANSTAAFL

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Should be somewhere else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous