All Comments on 'Her New Voice'

by 2True4you

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
terrifying and tender

Really well written. I had a relationship long ago where the woman tried to steer this course. After an inordinate amount of angst I took up chess, joined gym and dumped her. No regrets. None.

Full ( non ) fucking marks. Lol. ** * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why do you love her?

What does she do for you, what does she bring to the table? She says no, she hits you you and basically treats you like a dog without even a shred of respect.

That isn't a wife and a partner, it's what you do to someone you dislike.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Just a sick story and in the wrong category...

Just a sick story in the wrong category...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

annony comment. Now we're equal asshole.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
Keeping things in perspective:

For the readers who've commented on this story as if it were "true": Keep in mind that the odds are HEAVILY in favor of the reality in which this story is nothing more than a tale created by the author. In fact, the odds that any portion of this story might have actually occurred are somewhere between "slim" and "none". Asking the author how he could tolerate his wife's treatment is like questioning Lucy's motives for moving the football before Charlie Brown can kick it.

In the simplest terms: This isn't a retelling of actual events, it's the fantasy of the author. If they're writing the shit, it's what they're imagining, not what they're remembering. So don't ask them "Why are you putting up with it?" As if the wife were an actual person. Ask instead, "Why are you picking those details for your fantasy?"

I'm sorry for being the one to break the news, people, but most (nearly all) of the stories here aren't real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hard to follow

It just made no sense. I got no exposition. How exactly did we get to this point?

1*

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hard choice as ti which is more mentally Ill, the wife or the husband

most likely outcome he will kill her then shoot himself, and people will go around saying I cant understand why he did that. His first moves should have been to get her to a doctor and had her physically and mentally evaluated. 1* This isn't FemDom this is pure mental and physical abuse and behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mr. Jones

I hope that nearly all of these stories are not real. I would feel sorry for mankind if they were. It's a wonder the authors don't embarrass themselves writing them. (signed ML)

sixpesixpealmost 8 years ago
Wrong category

I enjoyed this story, but I do feel it is in the wrong category. The folks who read 'Loving Wives' are invariably harsh about stray BDSM stories, which this patently should be.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Silly fetish

to me, if it works for you, great. But I think you risk being viewed as an equal partner and a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Smack a bitch

I don't normally advocate hitting women...however once they go after my nuts that rule is history...I believe sexually deviant doms female or male are just dangerous predators that need to be put down...PERMANENTLY. I do not believe the people that serve them really want to be there...they have been for all basic purposes bamboozleld. They endanger our civilized lifestyle with their twisted thinking. Thus a view of someone you don't want to see you in public.....go back in hiding..yes before I find you.....tap tap

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 8 years ago
Wife does not love hubby

Simple solution, divorce. This is also in the wrong category. It's not a Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An interesting writing exercise.

I had to skim over most of it because it was too difficult reading about this obnoxious bitch and the dickless husband. I guess you were trying to convey character and relationship transformation as it enters unknown but intriguing new sexuality, for them? Nothing really intriguing about domination and humiliation, though, so I almost automatically rated this a 1. But I think this deserves being rated by those who might understand it. I don't. I pity anyone who actually enjoys it.

But thanks for putting it out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So she demonstrates her lack of love for her husband

Why is he simply not standing up and saying one simply word? "No"! His wife is using him as one uses a toy. Why would he put up with her attitude and why would she want to treat him in this manner? It makes no sense, even for fiction. And your POV telling this story was awful. I don't know which of them deserved to be smacked in the head more. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unless hubbie is a sub...

...this is NOT a loving relationship;

I did not enjoy this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HEY PAGANINI ! FUCK YOU IN DA HEAD, 'COZ IT'S EMPTY

to stupid to put da shit in da right category

idiot, quit writing, go drawing

Harry in VA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot dynamic

needs a re-write but love the premise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

A great story of a loving road to submission! 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this isnt submission its mental illness, after all dead wives tell no lies

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Teaching

Fluffing her and the new boyfriend.

She's obviously knock dead gorgeous and has discovered the please of extramarital sex with a submissive husband to suck her toes and watch her have real men fuck her.

This guy isn't going to snap out of it and what he still thinks about his love for her...she is gone, he is nothing but a sex toy AND - NOT for fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's a good boy?

At which point he realized his fantasy had become a nightmare and he changed tracks. Realizing he had both pride and self respect he went to see his attorney and filed for a divorce the next day. Why stay with a scary bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another fascinating train wreck, . . .

except this one is very easy to turn away from. In fact, it repulses.

Thank you for sticking this story where it belongs. I hope you get better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous