All Comments on 'Her Office'

by CalypsoInPhilly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No, it wasn't successful in playing with the line. It's this type of story that convinces the borderliners that 'all woman really want to be raped.' There is nothing here to establish a D/s relationship. It is rape with a ball gag and restraint tape. Done in anger with full intent to frighten her and take more than she was giving. Rape victims can physically respond. Your last three words are a weak effort to excuse it all.

R.A.P.E. It should be in nonconsent. Don't call it bdsm.

CalypsoInPhillyCalypsoInPhillyover 7 years agoAuthor
Please let me (author) know if category should be changed

So far one comment says this is nonconsensual rape rather than BDSM, which was never my intent. I haven't submitted any stories in non-consent/reluctance, so I either need to edit this story or change its category...do other readers agree with Anonymous's 12/15/16 comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree this is rape - smashing the ball gag in her mouth, binding her wrists without consent, the choking and the thirst for revenge - all rape-y, distasteful stuff. If someone did that to me, I would certainly consider it rape.

Aside from that:

", I am in charge now, and it is about to become very clear" People don't speak in that formal way to each other if English is their first language, and especially not under these circumstances. Use contractions in conversation, e.g. "I'm in charge....it's about to become..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, this is more of a rape story (a good one if that's what you are into) but not bdsm. This same scene could take place between an established D/s and it becomes different

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree....

....this is rape. No ifs ands or buts about it. The set up, the intent and the actions are all rape. Please move this out of bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Like When You Make Me

So mean if she gets hot...Hot as hell i dont think category needs to be changed at all but i like it when a guy takes control...but does he have to be so mean about it tho?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, wrong category

To the author:

I personally really enjoyed this story as I enjoy reading certain kinds of non-con.

That said, I'm surprised that you can't see this is clearly non-consensual. Even if she ultimately enjoyed it, at no time did you make it clear that she consented to the sex and the rough treatment.

In fact, the key motivation of the male character is that he is punishing her because she has never 'let' him have sex with her and they have never gone further than heavy petting.

Previous sexual activity between two people does not equal consent for future sexual activity, but the fact that they have never had sex and have - reading between the lines of your story - never properly discussed it, makes it quite clear there's no consent. The male character also states that the female character is under the impression that he is there for a making-out session and not sex. There is also no indication that they have established limits and roles, or discussed the bounds of their relationship. I don't see how this can be anything but rape/non-consensual.

Great story but absolutely the wrong category.

CalypsoInPhillyCalypsoInPhillyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback!

I have resubmitted the story under Non-Consent/Reluctance but it's still "pending" so unfortunately it still appears here.

I understand and agree with all the criticisms...completely my fault for not showing the characters' background relationship and the woman's desires more clearly (it was in my head but obviously it was not conveyed in the story).

My other stories are more genuinely BDSM; I welcome your comments on those as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous