All Comments on 'Her Own Personal Mary'

by Pamtimaedias2001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
xXSaphXxxXSaphXxalmost 9 years ago
Delicious!

This was quite the delicious little read. It might be a strange thing to say, but I found the dialogue and expressions of the girls in the first part to be incredibly arousing. It was just so natural and fun and felt very real. Though I do admit to getting easily turned on by British women, so that could have played a part as well.

The cosplay idea was unique, hot, and so very deviant... and the sex. Oh, the sex! Well that was just amazing. I hope that Monica will come to cherish Myriam for the beautiful woman she is in her own right one day, as there is a sliver of hope for that right at the end. Either way, it's a lovely memory for both women. Thank you!

xeriscapartistxeriscapartistalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful story and premise. I thoroughly enjoyed the build-up and the details of the story. Great job with the dialog as well! That's hard to do.

5 stars!

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25almost 9 years ago
Holy Mary.

Great story and very well written, xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Atheists?

As a real atheist, I think you have a long way to go before you can call yourself an atheist. You seem to still believe in all the fairy tale crap, in heaven, even in the fallacy that she could have been a virgin. Until you reject all that, you're not an atheist. Mary, if she ever existed, was just a woman who screwed around with blokes and got pregnant. Nothing more. Nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well written, even sexy— but why go out of your way to alienate readers who still maintain their faith? As it is, I couldn’t tell if the point of the story was to titlilate readers or to offend Catholics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You can buy this Book at....

The improved version of this story is available for purchase, both in paperback and kindle, at:

https://www.amazon.de/Annes-Virgin-Mary-Costume-Lesbian/dp/B08DC5VYDK/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Anne%27s+Virgin+Mary+Costume&qid=1596268363&s=books&sr=1-1-fkmr1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous