Her Parent's Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting all of her chosen toys on the kitchen counter, Geri went out to take another quick rinse off shower using the same towel that was nearly dry already. Then she walked back into the house and entered a small closet to the side of the kitchen used as a laundry. She grabbed a long night shirt from the dryer top. But before putting it on she had one more interesting thought. With all of these new experiences she was feeling even more adventurous than usual. It was then that she remembered that she had forgotten to get the mail before she came up the driveway. Smiling deeply, Geri suddenly knew what she needed to get the most heightened sexual experience she possibly could. It would cause such exhilaration, and she was quite certain it would help to create the greatest solo day of her life.

Giving it no more thought, she held onto her night shirt, and grabbed her keys on the counter. Heading out the door, she draped the shirt onto the driver's seat. The placement was to serve two purposes: Because the seat was probably dirty, and just in case someone came along. After all, getting arrested for exposure would really put the brakes on.

All along the winding driveway, she felt an odd vibration in the seat beneath her. She had never noticed it before, but also she had never driven like this either. It was mildly pleasurable, and also did not give her any want to need to switch gears. Geri even revved the engine once with a giggle. She smiled heavily with the fantastic and erotic experience she was creating. Reaching down, Geri toyed with a mild wetness she had created. Twirling her fingers around her g-spot, combined with the vibrating seat, and the open late afternoon air, she knew she had found the experience of a lifetime.

As Geri reached the mailbox she looked around and didn't see anyone. She turned the car off and listened for traffic and heard none. The main road that intersected the driveway was paved, but it was an old secondary farm road with very little traffic. It was a long stretch of road, with no curves for miles in both directions. Kids use to use the road for drag racing before the speed bumps were added right in front of each property's driveway. She remembered that her parent's had paid for it all after their long time neighbor had once pulled out of their driveway only to be tagged by a street racer.

Jumping out of the car she went over and pulled the mail out of the box. Thumbing through it lazily, she found nothing for herself. Tossing it through the window into the passenger seat, she stood next to the car and looked at the corn fields to one side. Geri noticed a new scarecrow on a post on the edge of the Jenkins's property. She knows that he always comes up with these very realistic dummies out here, so she decided to take a look. There was no one around, and it seemed for the most part safe.

Walking along the road a bit, she found spot to walk a bit into the corn and get a good look at this new creation. It was then that she turned suddenly to see a car off in the distance heading toward her. Quickly she ducked into the row of corn stalks and peeked around them as the car passed. She had not been noticed. However, it still added to the excitement of the experience.

Resuming her quest to see the new scarecrow, Geri turned and walked toward it. Only thirty or so feet into the stalks, she stopped and looked up at the lifelike creation. Its face and body structure were so realistic, that it gave her the chills. She couldn't help noticing that it even had a bulge and a decent one too. For just a moment she wondered how a fantasy with a scarecrow coming alive would play out. But she was soon awakened from the daydream by a rustling noise nearby.

Geri began to get nervous. Suddenly something caught her eye off to the side. Walking forward, she peered around a few of the corn stalks to try to see what it was. She thought about just heading back to the car considering her lack of apparel, but thought she better check it out in case it was trouble. She could always escape quietly and deal with it after. There was movement, so she glanced over, and her jaw nearly dropped to the ground. Stepping back a bit as to not be seen she looked over only to see Tim. She stared in disbelief. His shorts were down to his ankles and he was moaning softly as he stroked himself. There appeared the nude photo she had given him last summer hanging on a stalk of corn. Geri shook with a chill as the weirdness of it all surrounded her. Of course she was angry and felt a little violated, especially with the realization that he had actually made a hardcopy of it.

Geri watched his hand move as he stroked. She looked him over in curiosity but with a hint of anger and disgust. Her gaze focused on his goods for a moment noticing that he finally got around to trimming that forest of his. She stared at Tim, fully erect and ready. It is after all in its size, the one thing she does miss about him. Remembering briefly, she thought of how it use to make her sweat and scream. But she was still a bit angry that he would be using her picture like this. She knows that if she were clothes, she would be running over there and probably push him over. Because she did indeed miss the feeling, she even thought about going over there to give it up for him once more. But she knew that would complicate things, and her mission of self satisfaction was already well underway. She clenched her fists as she looked. He closed his eyes a bit, and moaned heavily.

"Oh Geri, I love you...uh, oh yeah!" he uttered.

Geri watched as he shot a good three feet into the corn stalks. She remembers her first experience with his powerful first jolt. One time on her knees for him, that first jolt slammed halfway down her throat and nearly made her choke. It was her first time doing that and though it disgusted her at the time, she went right back down on him the next day. She remembers teasing him for a long time, knowing that when he would let go afterward it would be the sexual equivalent of a bullet being fired. She couldn't help thinking how she missed that experience with him. She wondered if he really knew why she went down on him so often.

Geri knew why he was out here. They use to walk through here for hours when they were kids pretending they were jungle explorers. They shared their first kiss not too far from this exact location. They had even been out here for other things. Geri realized that it must have held more significance than she knew before.

Suddenly Geri saw that he had finished up and had pulled his shorts up. He started to walk in her direction, still not aware that she had been watching. Quickly she walked backward and ducked behind a thick row of stalks. Tim walked within just a few feet of her and kept going. Geri waited several minutes before she moved to make sure he was gone. He had headed right through the middle of the fields in the direction of his house.

Slowly Geri walked through the stalks in the direction of her car. She began to wonder if he did this often. Perhaps he had the same kind of fascinations as she did. As she approached the edge of the roadway, she heard some voices. Stopping she looked around a row of stalks. As it turned out, a road crew was fixing the single streetlight that stood directly across from her driveway.

"Ah dammit," Geri said out loud, "It's been broken for six months and they pick today?"

Walking further along, Geri managed to get within several feet of her car. She peered around the stalks to see three guys across the street and a truck. One of them was extending a lift up to the light, while the others she assumed were just there scratching their heads or other things. As their attention was focused in the work, she decided to simply go for it.

Walking slowly and in plain view of the workers for several seconds, she quickly walked toward her car. At any moment they could turn and see her. But she was able to reach her car and get in. As she turned the key she felt a wave of exhilaration and even thought about getting out and doing it again. Quickly she started to back up, all the while the guys never noticed, mostly due to the noise from their truck engine.

"Oh hell yeah that was hot," Geri panted as she reached down between her legs and inserted two fingers into her wetness, "Oh my God I'm ready."

Geri turned around quickly, nearly hitting some corn stalks and sped up the long road back to home. Her heart was racing, as a combination of what she saw, and almost getting caught by those guys. Her fingers caressed her clitoris as she moaned softly. Speeding along, she turned quickly into her usual parking space and turned off the car. Halfway out of it, the car started to roll backward because she had forgotten to either leave it in gear or set the brake. Jumping back in, she pushed the clutch in and slammed it into first. Quickly getting out of it she closed the door, even leaving the keys in it. Panting from the excitement, she cupped both of her breasts in anticipation as she hurried into the house.

For some reason, the image of Tim in the fields at his climactic moment swam in her head a moment. Even though she was a little freaked out by it, she was also mildly flattered. Geri tried to put it out of her head, but she kept seeing it. She wondered how it would feel to have him again. But soon she realized that this was really the only fond memory she had other than their jungle adventures when they were kids. Trying to pass it off as simply not enough to get with him again, she walked into the house.

But as she passed the front doorway she suddenly remembered the night of their senior prom. They had had an amazing time right here in the family room. It was a night of intensity because of what had happened just the day before. It had been her eighteenth birthday and during the big party her parent's had for her, they both decided that they would head out to the barn for some fun. But with frustration it had never happened because there were so many people and so much attention. The result was tearing up the family room on prom night the next day. She had no idea at the time that her parents were upstairs and heard the whole thing. They were supposed to be at Tim's parent's house overnight. All they did was tease her a bit at the breakfast table the next morning. It had started with her mom asking her to clean up what she called, 'love tracks' on the hardwood floor. Her parents had laughed at her expense of course, and caused her to have a nervous laugh as well. Her father's only comment was telling her that she should perhaps become an opera singer. After that day, they looked the other way as Tim often spent the night there. Suddenly she thought of a comment that her mother had said to her right at the breakfast table. At the time she didn't understand. But now she does. Geri remembered it vividly, 'If you need any play things, just let me know'.

Geri had been daydreaming again, as if it were becoming a psychosis. But she could barely stand the warmth between her legs. Entering the kitchen she gathered up the toys she had taken from the sexual stronghold upstairs and headed for the backyard. With a lazy smile on her face she set them all at the edge of the pool, and then dropped into it backwards. Swimming underwater for several seconds she came up with a gasp. Further exhilarated from the cool water, she swam over to where she had set her play things. Taking one of the loaded weapons, and the small, long vibrating one, she waded over to the shallow end with the stairs. As she walked she noticed that the one with the special gel had two settings on the bottom labeled 'quick' and 'slow'. Flipping it to slow, she hoped that this meant it would not pop off early like before.

Sitting on the steps in the shallow water, Geri took her special new best friend and kissed it softly. Gently licking a spot just under the realistic head made the device activate and it warmed in her hand. Licking the length of it, she felt a small pulse and giggled a little.

"Can I suck it baby?" Geri played out loud as she stroked it once, "Mmm, it's so warm."

Geri licked it up and down, and then gently inserted it in her mouth as she closed her eyes. Moaning softly, she enjoyed the realistic texture, so accurate, from the shape, right down to the soft spot under the shaft. She enjoyed that place especially and wiggled her tongue over it. With it in her mouth, the head pulsed once then settled down. Geri remarked inwardly at how sophisticated this thing was.

"Oh I didn't see you there," Geri smiled as she picked up the hard and thin toy and turned it on, "The more the merrier."

Because she couldn't resist the fascination she had, she momentarily returned her attention to her new best friend, and sucked it vigorously for a moment then licked it up and down. But it was time to start reliving a memory of one night in college when she couldn't have just one. She had somewhat regretted it the next morning, but still remembers the amazing attention and satisfaction.

"Oh ok, be gentle," Geri moaned as she turned around, spread her legs a little and slowly inserted it into her rectum.

Pushing it in and out, Geri started remembering a one night incident where she had been drinking and actually managed a triple timing. At the time she considered it charity, but felt bad about calling it that later on. The three guys where from the computer physics class she was required to take and all three were virgins. She had invited them to the party, and then felt bad that they didn't open up enough to talk to anyone. So she gave them a night to remember back in her dorm room, complete with instructions. Of course there were complications and one fell for her and wouldn't leave her alone for a month. She spent the night with him again, but after telling him she was not interested in a relationship. He was the one with the thin but long appendage that at the time after the party had gone where none had gone before.

"Is my ass tight baby? Oh there it is," Geri moaned as she pressed the vibrating toy deeper.

Still servicing herself from behind, she returned her attention to her realistic new friend. Moaning softly, she licked the length of it, and then slowly pushed it in and out of her mouth. Completely loving the experience, she exercised the oral skills she had mastered and enjoyed so much. Moving her mouth faster and faster, she tightened her lips around it then pulled out. She hesitated for a moment because for some reason even though she wasn't touching herself yet, an orgasm was building. It puzzled her, but she kept going.

"Come on baby, I'm ready," Geri said as she decided to speed up the process and flip the switch in the back.

The device warmed up even more and began to pulse more rhythmically. Faster and faster she simulated her pleasure until she felt the device tense up. In an instant she felt her insides explode with pleasure. In nearly the same moment the toy pulsed wildly and expelled its simulated liquid. A second later Geri wrapped her lips around it and closed her eyes until it was finished moving her hips so much that the other toy dropped out and fell into the pool.

"Didn't know that was possible. You eat a lot of bananas by the way, "Geri giggled as she licked it clean, "Yum."

Geri decided that she would go for a grand finale. Reaching down, she grabbed the other toy out of the water and exited the pool. Gathering all of the devices together she plopped down on a poolside lounge chair. Setting the spent one on the table beside her she focused on the others. Activating each of the devices she tried to decide what was going to go where. Making sure the two remaining loaded weapons were set to slow, she pressed the vibrating one back into her exit hole, and let go. It seemed to be held in place by the seat cushion. Satisfied in its placement, she rubbed one of the others that she had already decided she had to own for herself on her wetness. Just the simple touch made her pulse gently. She remarked inwardly again how she had never been this easy to get off before.

"Take me baby," Geri panted as she slowly pushed home, "Oh you're a big boy."

Enjoying the feeling of pushing the device in and out of herself, she concentrated on this and the buzz she was getting from underneath. It had warmed up so much inside of her and she felt the rhythmic pulsing. As her insides exploded once again, she slowed her wrists in order to concentrate on the final piece.

"Yeah I'll suck it, "Geri moaned as she kissed the head gently, "But you've got to come on me, k?"

Gently kissing it up and down, Geri began to gently suck, and then moved faster and faster. She felt the pressure building inside once again, moving both of her hands faster and faster. Opening her mouth with a gasp, she moaned with a raspy loud voice.

"Fuck me!" Geri whined at the top of her lungs, "Give it to me!"

Moving her hands vigorously, the intensity grew as she grew impatient for the end. But she didn't have to wait long. The device inside her womanhood began to pulse wildly as she felt the warmth spray into her. Her own insides erupted with fury as she screamed with pleasure, flailing her arm out that had been holding it and knocking over the table beside her. Her voice had been so loud that she heard it echo off the back of the house. She had already pulled the other device out of her mouth but it was still pointed at her face. A second later, long drawn out sprays slammed into her face, a bit different than the other one. The timing had been amazing, and later when she was reading, she learned that the devices communicate with each other with infrared.

"Oh yes!" Geri hollered loudly as she laughed.

As she began to settle, the vibrating toy popped out of her as she felt the other two slow their pulsing until they finally stopped. She happily licked the cherry flavor from the one that had violated her face. And set it aside. Laughing loudly she turned off the last of them and dropped her head backwards looking up at the sky.

Long moments passed as her expression faded into a daze of complete satisfaction. She began to think about the experience and how much she enjoyed it and would enjoy it again. But she also realized that it was missing the kissing and a warm body against her. She missed that as well. But she couldn't deny a feeling of satisfaction she had needed for so long.

After a rather long time, Geri decided to get up and clean up the aftermath of her pleasure. As she straightened up she also took another rinse off shower outside. Grabbing a towel, she gathered the devices and returned them to her parent's room, assuming they needed to be recharged. She would definitely need them in that state.

A while later, she had been thinking the entire time she had made a quick dinner and ate it. As she was cleaning up she had come to a decision. It was long thought out but she was confident in her thoughts. The only question that remained was whether or not her parent's toys could be implemented into her plan, if it would even be agreeable to him. But it would be done her way. Picking up her phone she dialed nervously.

"Hey," Tim said at the other end of the connection.

"Tim are you home and by yourself?" Geri asked.

"Yeah," Tim perked up.

"Don't get any ideas. I need to talk to you. I'll be right there." She said then pressed the button to end the call.

Geri took her long night shirt and pulled it over her head and grabbed her keys. Quickly she got in her car and sped down the driveway. As she drove into Tim's driveway she could see that he was already outside on his porch waiting for her. She would have to remind him not to show so much anxiousness. As she stopped her car and turned it off, he approached her and she didn't have to get out.