Her Parent's Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey how are you?" Tim asked as he knelt down beside her car.

"Satisfied," she said as she looked straight ahead.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Never mind," Geri said as she looked at him. "I'm going to give this to you straight."

"Ok," he said nervously.

"What I'm going to say is all I'm offering. No more, and certainly no less," Geri said.

"Alright," Tim said nervously.

"Ok I want you to come stay at my house for a while, a week, maybe longer," Geri started.

"I know you are alone, but is someone bothering you?" Tim asked with concern.

"No," Geri said, "I'm fine."

"What is it then?" Tim asked.

"I want you to screw me as much as possible until I go back to school," Geri said as she looked at him.

"Ah well, um," Tim stuttered, "Yes, but it has to be Monday. I have to run to Dalton tomorrow for my parent's business."

"Fine, be there at noon. But that's it. Physical bliss, no relationship to mess up, "Geri said.

"Ok, but," he started.

"I mean it. Agree or never mind," Geri said.

"Ok then agreed," Tim smirked.

"One thing first," Geri said as she exited the car and walked into the house.

"You're not really dressed are you," Tim remarked.

"No this is it," Geri said as she patted her night shirt, "Where is it?"

"What?" Tim asked.

"The picture, oh here," Geri said as she picked up her own nude photo.

"Oh but it's all I have of you," Tim said.

"You can take one fully dressed," Geri said as she took the picture with her and headed back to her car.

"Ok," Tim said as he followed her, "Ok I guess."

"It's really simple Tim," Geri sighed as she sat in her car and tossed the picture in the seat beside her.

"Yeah I guess it is," Tim sighed.

"Want this or not?" Geri asked as she lifted the night shirt and for just a moment rubbed her fingers gently before lowering it again.

"Of course," Tim said as he stood near her car.

"But my rules, you do what I say, it's my show, ok?" Geri asked.

"Oh punish me baby," Tim smiled.

"I will if you get out of line," Geri said with a grin, "One more thing."

"Another one more thing?" Tim smiled.

"Pack a bag and plan to stay there, "Geri said, "Pack clothes but be wearing none when you either drive or walk over."

"What's that again?" Tim asked.

"You will wear them when I tell you you can. Expect not to until you take me to dinner Friday." Geri smiled.

"Alrighty," Tim said softly.

"Tim, this is going to be fun for you too. You're gonna get it every way possible. So enjoy being my bitch," Geri smiled.

"I think I will," Tim smiled.

"Yeah no more creamed corn for a while," Geri grinned.

"Huh?" Tim asked.

"Never mind, see you Monday," Geri said as she started her car and blew him a simple kiss.

As she started down the driveway, she stopped just a moment and looked back at him through her mirror. Quickly she pulled her night shirt off, waved it around outside the window for a moment to get his attention, and then pushed it underneath herself. Laughing playfully, she skidded out of the driveway looking at his dumbfounded expression. As she sped home, she smiled widely knowing it would be fun, and with any luck she could somehow implement her parent's toys into it.

She would of course not be as much of a ruler as she suggested, but she planned on having some moments like that, including the rather humorous way he needs to show up. She even thought that maybe there would be more to this after. Geri felt liberated, fired up, and free. She sped the short distance down the road to her driveway without a single care. She would get some play time in over the next day or so until he came. She would enjoy that too, and couldn't help thinking how today's experiences had affected her.

All this happened because of her parent's toys.