All Comments on 'Her Place Renewed'

by Shadow_Kyss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

You've done it again kyss...keep up the good work.

electricblue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jesus, girl

please please please get an editor, this writing is barely readable!

Shadow_KyssShadow_Kyssabout 18 years agoAuthor
Tired of this

Come out from hiding.... you want to attack.. be adult about it and come face to face... use the feedback button... its not very hard.

BADSAM689BADSAM689about 18 years ago
Her Place

Beautiful story kyss. Please give us a second chapter. I want to know how she makes out with her Master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Confused

So, you want possitive comments about your stuff left as messages here, but if anyone decides that they dont like it much, they should send the 'attack' to you directly, meaning it wont be seen here? Interesting... sweetie, if you post your work here, you must accept that not eveyone will like it, I suggest you check in with reality soonest, your problem with people not falling over with joy over your writting is making you look like a fool. I happen to think your stuff is ok, but I find your comments on other people's comments distasteful, so, while I will vote what your work is genuinely worth to me, be aware if I could vote for your reaction to a little bit of critisim, it would be very low. You may not need an editor so much as you need a little humility lady!

Shadow_KyssShadow_Kyssabout 18 years agoAuthor
This is Kyss

i understand people are not going to vote a 5 for my works... this isn't one of my best, and also people have different taste. i cannot please everyone and don't pretend to. Yet you cannot see the things that go on behind the scenes as i can. If i was really that worried about positive comments only, then please explain why i left the negative ones up here? Besides if it genuinely sucks send me a feedback so that i can contact you and discover where it lacks. How can anyone improve when all they do is critise without being constructuve about it. there are 2 sides of a coin and i can see both sides here... can you? so please, write me and let me know where it lacked and we can be adults and fix it. thats my solution... what's yours?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
.

I am not the one who orginally posted the critism, as I said, my only problem with you was your attidude to the way this story is being received, I only read this story in the first place, because of the awful way you have behaved in the room over the ratings for it. Now, time to move on. There are worse things in life.

kbatekbateabout 18 years ago
Reviewed for Story Feedback Forum

You may review my comments concerning this story on the story feedbaak forum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous