All Comments on 'Her Present'

by jjsharshaw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 9 years ago
More please?

Loved this story! i'd enjoy reading more.

Darkly erotic.

Playing with fears of psychiatric malpractice and abuse for erotic gain.

Nice.

Muah!

elle

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 9 years ago
You've got me

Now, what are you going to do next?

If this is the breakthrough from writer's block, I am tempted to say it was worth the wait. (A bit presumptuous as I have not yet read your other work.) I just hope you've got plans to develop these intriguing sets of pairs and threesomes. If so, I'm ready for the journey!

jjsharshawjjsharshawalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Yes, There'll be More to Her Present

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading this piece and for commenting, emailing and "liking" it. As you will note, if you either look at my other work or simply think "Her Present" is not quite up to snuff for the genre, this is my first ever Gay Male story. Under ideal circumstances I would not have picked a new genre/category to write in as a "comeback" from 9 years, give or take, of writer's block. I guess I was writing "outside my comfort zone."

However, I have laid out more parts to this story and will be adding them soon, I hope. Any suggestions for further story direction/development through my contact page will be most appreciated .

Thanks again for reading!

JJS Harshaw

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178about 7 years ago
Fantastic story

This is my dream to become a sexual toy and complete slave.

What a wonderful story, it pushed almost all of my buttons.

Please follow up with more and thank you

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 4 years ago
More, please. More, please.

I absolutely loved your story. And then, it just stopped. Is this really where you intended to stop? Maybe it's perfect to stop here, and I am just too dumb to know it. I wanted more so badly. I would crawl, beg, and grovel, begging you for more. You made me feel like a needy slave. I need the rest of the story. I crave it.

Write me if you want to: deeperblank@gmx.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous