Her Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned toward him, shifting her grip to hold his head with both hands and kissed him, snaking her tongue into his mouth and sucking his tongue. She calculated that the kiss would either cause him to bolt in fear or it would relax him.

Inside she smiled. She felt so cold, so in control. He would be nothing more than a live fucktoy. And she was certain it would give her an edge in dealing with Dr. Atherton. She felt Scott's body relax into the kiss and sag toward her. He let her continue to explore his mouth. When she broke the kiss he slumped back against the car door.

"Yes," he said.

The smile, the tenderness of her smile left her face and was replaced by a clearly powerful visage. Her voice was quiet, flat and cold, "Yes what?"

"Yes, Mistress. I want to be your slave. No conditions."

"Say it again! Use your name. Make it a pledge, an oath. I, Scott Winslow, want to be your slave...of my own free will. Say it!" she demanded.

Back to his feeling of mental lethargy. He was feeling so completely dissociative, as if he were having a dream, perhaps a nightmare. He was looking around the car, his lips moving but not saying anything either aloud or coherent.

"Scott. Obey me! Obey your Mistress! Say it! Now."

He jumped at the harshness of the command. He was starting to cry, he thought. He was losing control. Was any of this real?

"Scott! Say it!" she hissed, holding his face steady, their faces almost touching. He felt her breath on his nose and lips. Could feel her stare.

"Jesus," he half whispered to himself, "this must be real...Uh! I'm sorry Mistress. I, Scott Winslow, of my own free will, give myself to you as your sex slave. Is...is that okay? Mistress?

Suddenly her voice was soothing. "It was very good, Scott. Very good." She sounded happy, looked happy. He felt happy but was unclear why. He should of had a great weight of wrongness lifted from him upon his declaration but...

The next time she spoke her voice was back to cold and dispassionate. "Sign this...cunt."

"What....what is it?"

"You're giving me your power of attorney."

He started to ask a question but both her look and her tone stopped him.

"From now on, you do not speak unless you are spoken to. And your name is no longer Scott. Humans have names. Slaves don't. You're whatever me or Yvette or the man who will break you wants to call you. Is that all understood, little bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now go to your temporary Master and enjoy my gift to you."

She watched him enter the shop then she drove home where 'Vette was waiting for her. On the way, she did her best to not think about him or worry about him. She mostly succeeded. When she got home though, Yvette greeted her at the front door, naked except for a leather dog collar. Yvette posed a question that suddenly jarred Dr. Robin Claire, M.D., back to the reality of the moment.

It was the tone, as much as the content of the question that suddenly bothered her. Yvette, asked rather bluntly, rather like someone asking about a sick dog at the vet's, asked, "So how's our fuck meat? Everything go ok?"

The question was a momentary return to sanity. She suddenly felt sick. What had she done to one of her patients? What was she doing, period? What was happening to her? Her mind began to spin, dissociatively as Scott's had.

But, when Yvette knelt in front of her mistress and proceeded to tunnel under her skirt to lick at her sex, Robin forgot all about worry.

And as Yvette snaked her tongue between Robin's swollen and slick labia, along with two fingers deep into her sex, which she slowly drug across the roof of Robin's cunt, the panic disappeared too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Devon Atherton watched Dr. Claire leave the parking lot. He almost pinched himself to make sure this was real. He had arranged for Yvette and Robin to meet two months before this day.

He was fairly certain Yvette's need for a strong dominant woman in her life who would be her Mistress and Robin's desire to "walk on the wild side" would result in a coupling of two strongly sexual women who would be friendly to his depraved appetites. Unbeknownst to Yvette, she helped Atherton to seduce Robin into falling in lust - maybe love, who knew, he could only hope - with Yvette.

That Robin's jealous, homophobic husband had caught his wife, mid orgasm, in bed with Yvette and stormed out, demanding divorce was icing on Atherton's cake.

Atherton was looking for this coupling between Yvette and Robin, two women psychiatrists whom, he found out through "channels," had a large percentage of lesbian, gay and bisexual patients, to be one of a number of sources that could feed him "toys" - men or women, didn't matter to him as long as he could play with them and do whatever he wanted with them.

When Robin brought Scott Winslow to him to pop this guy's gay cherry, so to speak, and to condition him to hard sexual use of all kinds was like a massive wet dream to Atherton. He couldn't believe his luck!

There were no introductions. Dr. Atherton watched Scott get out of the Robin's car and walk to the door of the shop. He met Scott at the door, took him by the upper arm and led him to his car.

"Not a word unless spoken to," was all Atherton said.

Once in the car, Atherton pulled to a deserted part of the parking lot and stopped the car. He produced a rubber tourniquet and a syringe from the center console of the car.

"Take off your parka. Roll up your sleeve."

Scott complied, Atherton applied the tourniquet, found a vein in Scott's lower arm, stuck the needle in, hitting the vein the first time.

"You're gonna take a little nap now."

The plunger moved fast and the sensation of bliss came over him like a warm wave from the ocean then all was black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Scott Winslow awoke in a soft bed on soft linens. The morning sun was streaming in and hit him right in the eyes. He moved his head to shield his eyes from the glare and that was when he noticed a Latino looking woman sitting in a chair by the bed.

"Don't get up," she ordered as she got up and left the room.

He had no intentions of moving. First, he felt good in bed. Secondly, he realized he was nude under the sheet and comforter. He took stock, trying to remember where he was and why.

"So. You're awake," said an older attractive looking man that he recognized from somewhere but couldn't quite place. The man was smiling, hands on his hips. "That will be all Constance. I want lunch around 2 please. Please remember my guest will be drinking his.

The Latino lady left without saying a word or looking at Scott.

Atherton's smile increased. He sat on the side of the bed beside Scott. Atherton could see it in his eyes, "You don't have a fucking clue as to where you are or who I am, do you?"

"Uh...no," Scott said, developing a vague fear.

"Do you remember you have a doctor, she's a psychiatrist and she brought you to me?"

Suddenly, memory seemed to wake up. He remembered everything right up to the shot. Atherton saw the realization cross his face.

"Yes," he said, slowly, "I remember it all."

"Good. Well, here's how things are going to work. Listen carefully.

"Your one safe word is afghanistanbananastan. If you're in a position where you can't speak, tap something. The bed, the floor, etc. And if you can't move at that moment, well, you're just going to have to wait until I finish using you.

"You get to use the safe word with me exactly once. I will stop whatever we are involved in and immediately bundle you up, get you to my car, sedate you as I did at the coffee shop and drive you to your Mistress' house and that will be that.

"As for the safe and consensual part. I don't do either and I am told you won't mind. Is that true?"

"Yes," Scott said tentatively.

"Do you understand how it's going to be?

"Yes, Master...?"

"Very good. Master is always my name and you don't have one except bitch or cunt or slave or anything else I am in the mood to address you as.

"Our time together is doing with you and to you anything that I want, that will bring me pleasure. That will mean fucking your face and ass regularly. Having you suck me, give me hand jobs, rim me, whatever.

"I'm going to suck you on occasion. Do things to your cock that you likely have never done. Ever heard of 'sounds'?"

"Yes Master."

Atherton smirked. "I have a whole set and a deep erotic desire to see if I can get in your bladder while you're being masturbated.

"I may give you drugs - for my pleasure - just to see how you will react. Some you will probably like and some you probably won't. I'll give you some drugs, probably when I am done with you today, to temporarily cure your ED and yes, I know your medical history and all your drugs. You'll just have to trust that I know what I am doing with my drugs and you. Or use the safe word. Understand?"

Scott blinked, starting to feel slightly unreal. He swallowed in a dry throat. "Yes, Master."

"One final thing. You've been under some powerful antipsychotics for the last day and a half. You've been sort of awake. Awake enough for me to give you enemas until you were clean on the inside. You should not remember any of the last 36 hours. Do you?"

"No, Master."

"Good," Atherton chuckled. "No solid food while you're here unless I give you permission. I do not want to have to fuck my way through your shit. You'll be getting protein shakes and electrolyte water.

"Now," Atherton said with a touch of malevolence in his voice, "let's start with your deflowering."

Atherton touched a switch in the wall panel and the room visibly dimmed. Either the blinds were on electric servos or Atherton had some sort of polarized glass in the windows. Regardless, the room was now in cool twilight.

Atherton started to undress beside the bed. When the briefs came off, Atherton's erection bounced up to lay almost flat on his belly but as Scott looked at Atherton and his cock something was strange in the dim light. Scott just couldn't put his finger on it. Yet.

As Atherton crawled naked into bed, Scott's breathing became rapid and shallow, his only thought was that was going to pass out. But Atherton took Scott in a lover's embrace and proceeded to french kiss him.

Scott struggled against both Atherton's embrace and the kiss but suddenly he liked the feel of the questing, probing wet tongue in his mouth and one of Scott's hands urgently sought Atherton's erection, somewhere, pressed against his outer thigh.

Atherton broke the kiss for a moment, smiled happily in Scott's face, "Um, good," he half whispered. "Oh! You found my cock! You're going to beg for it before you leave me. So will your wife, whom Dr. Claire contracted me to break, mentally, emotionally and sexually." He chuckled an evil sort of chuckle then proceeded to kiss Scott deeply but quickly not giving Scott any real time to think about his wife being here.

"Just pretend like you're making love to her. Kiss me, stoke me, caress me. Just like her. It will be our foreplay." Atherton moved to kiss him again but stopped, millimeters from his lips. "Oh, and part of your bitch's breaking will be to watch, repeatedly, what I am doing to you and how much you enjoy it."

Before Atherton could close the small gap between their mouths, Scott raised his head and closed with Atherton, taking his mouth with a fierceness. His hand slowly pumped Atherton's hard cock as he sucked Atherton's tongue, hearing Atherton moan in pleasure Scott wondered if sucking Atherton's cock would be anything like sucking his tongue.

They wrestled with each other as lovers do. Atherton's cock felt good in Scott's hand and it felt even better to slowly pump it. Still, Scott felt there was something strange going on.

They stroked, touched, kissed, massaged. Despite the cock in his hand Scott felt like he was making love "normally" and he was really getting into it. And, he had his hand pleasurably around Atherton's cock.

How long this foreplay lasted, Scott had no idea. Suddenly Atherton said, as he was nuzzling Scott's throat, "Spread for me."

They had been on their sides, front to front. On Atherton's command he pressed Scott toward his back and Scott positioned himself flat on his back. Atherton smiled at Scott's immediate obedience. He stuck two fingers in Scott's mouth. "Suck," was the command. "You want to get my fingers really wet."

Atherton had moved from Scott's mouth and throat to pinch then suck one of his nipples. Prior to that moment Scott had never had particularly sensitive nipples but they were now and Scott moaned his pleasure.

And with the moan, Atherton withdrew his fingers from Scott's mouth and inserted them into Scott's rectum...

12