All Comments on 'Her Revenge Was Sweet'

by smally

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done

You need a thick skin to post stories on this site. I liked the story and the way it was written. My only criticsm is that it ended in the middle of nowhere - but the journey was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give us a break. A man would never allow a woman

to do this more than once. He would leave her. He would maybe have it done once if he was drugged before he could stop her. But then he would never return to the bitch again. If it were me I would have got revenge by killing all the women either at work with a bomb or one by one at home. But the karate bitch would go first then the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh please...

C'mon man are you serious? Just how much abuse could a man take? Shit they have to sleep eventually you know? Just because a man has a small dick doesn't make him any less of a man UNLESS HE HIMSELF THINKS SO. Please, it was a blow to his self esteem but that won't make him a slave or a wimp. Lets see what happens after he comes to his senses. Come on write a second chapter. Remember it's not just the dick that makes a man a man it's his mind and his will most of all. And no man will accept this kind of abuse dick or no dick without eventually asking for his abuser's blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good

i liked it...a nice twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice one!

Very arousing. Would love to read another shrinking story like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved it It made me laugh and laugh

HA HA HA Heheheheh. Ok so I am not large like that and I have always thought to us it to give pleasure. I have know many men with large cocks and they were assholes. They say that a man with a big cock is CEO material. I wonder how many ceo's could use the reduction Nyminus

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice job

You did a good job of taking us through his journey. He was a cheating bastard, but you had to feel sorry for him.

I would like to read a reverse of this story, where a nice guy with a small cock takes revenge on all the big cocked bullys from his childhood with the machine he invented that lets him gain what ever he takes from their cocks. The big bully with the three inch penis as the hero walks away with nine swinging inches. The feel good story of the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really really

Dumb and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unbelievable poppycock

So one woman can kick. You really think that if all the men resisted they wouldn't overpower the woman? Yeah. And even if it went the way you wrote it, why wouldn't the men simply go to the Police and hire lawyers. The women would be paying out penalties from their jail cells. And if THAT didn't happen, what about the men that decided that they'd had enough of the abuse and started burying the women one at a time? Revenge is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is the meat?

Sorry but this was a terrible premise for a story. Poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even with little dicks

The men were capable of beating the women to a bloody pulp. You never think of that possibility? Incredibly dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So BAD!

The men got together. They went to the Police. All those drugs? Illegal. After the women were convicted and sent to prison for many many years, the company folded. Of course their insurance companies made all the men millionaires many times over and they all retired. After a few months, the men's bodies shed the drugs and their dicks all returned to their previous size. While the men enjoyed long full lives, the women rotted in prison. The end to an incredibly stupid story that probably belonged in Sci - fi/fantasy. What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Come on!

This story is clearly bordering with "fantasy". Why in the blue hell all of you keep complaining about plotholes? The weakness and submisiveness was explained as the side effect of the drug. Calm the hell down, this story is unusual, but sexy for the likers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then the guys got even

And the women disappeared one by one, never to be seen again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...

What?

I mean, the "mind control" is a side-effect, so why is this even in this section? Honestly, a similar story could have the opposite effect, as the guys with reduced-size became even BIGGER assholes to compensate for their tiny wangs.

So bad.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Kill Them All!

What crap! ~ Round up all the twats,and one by one have them enter a clear see-through chamber,shove a stick of dynamite up the snatch,and Ba-Boom!

Save that piece of shit Laura for last and make her sweat,after having watched the other twats explode then ,Ba-Boom!

JohnFreeJohnFreeabout 7 years ago
Wrong Catagory should be in scifi.

I will never understand humiliation...but I read these stories every once in a while thinking/hoping that the author just might show signs of humanity....but I am usually disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
utter crap

sorry but it's just childish rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get a hardon eveytime I read this story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He Should have pulled a gun on his wife, and her Assistant, and simply said I'm giving you both one Chance to continue living. You reverse my cock back to the 8.5" now, or your both dead. They started crying, we can't there is no Reversing what we did to your cock, bam bam..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous