Her Revenge Was Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smally
smally
96 Followers

By the time I got home, Laura was waiting and a little irritated. I never would in the past, but I told her everything – she seemed intrigued. She told me I should go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week and try to keep up with the girls. "Maybe they can whip you into shape", she joked.

The next morning we drove into the city together. We stopped at the pancake place and saw our waitress from before, Jen. I also saw Marissa there and she was talking with Jen a few tables over. It was mostly small talk about bands Marissa smiled and waived to me and Jen must have asked how she knew me and if she knew my little secret. Marissa thought quickly – saying she had an extra ticket to some concert. She offered to bring Jen along and since it was her favorite band, she agreed. As Marisa went to the car, she was frantically dialing the cell phone... she was calling her assistant to have her get tickets.

Chapter 6: The Big Promotion We finished breakfast and paid the bill, I felt a little uneasy as Jen was staring at me and had a mischievous grin. I gave her a big tip, she thanked me and brought her hand to the top of my head and mussed up my hair a little. Laura was roaring with laughter. I slumped in my chair a little, embarrassed.

We left and I made it to work on time. A gathering was taking place and Ms. Saunders (the VP of our division) was about to make an announcement. "After extensive review and due to his hard work, James will be promoted to the position of director of advertising". Most of the group fell silent, realizing that Marissa should have been given the nod. I even felt a little guilty, but would enjoy the new title and the $90,000 salary that came with it. Marissa smiled, shook my hand, and offered her congratulations. I knew that she must have been disappointed, though and could have used the $15,000 raise.

Later that day, I had to stop by her office and give her a new assignment. I enjoyed the feeling of power I had just then – the feeling I had been missing since Laura changed me. The power play was short-lived, though as she shifted in her chair and I got a glimpse of her thigh. I was aroused in no time and she sensed it. I was unable to concentrate and found myself focused on her shoe as it dangled from her pretty foot . "What's the matter James", she asked, "you seem a bit distracted. Is everything alright at home?", she asked with a smile in her voice. She let the shoe slip off once again and asked "could you?". I found myself retrieving the shoe and placing it back on her foot. My penis was fully hard at this point, so I had to wait a minute before getting up.

I was about to leave, when her phone rang. It was her assistant, Jada, calling with the good news about the concert tickets. A wide smile crossed Marissa's pretty face and she said, "I have a very good feeling about this.

Part 7: The Big Show

The limo arrived at Jen's place promptly at 6.30 that evening, then at Marissa's just before 7. Marissa climbed in looking unbelievably sexy, but when she saw Jen, she was speechless.

Jen looked so hot and was showing plenty of skin, Marissa worried about her plan to gain control. She wanted to have a few drinks, show Jen a nice time at the concert, then seduce her and make her confess James' secret. All she could think of now, was to softly kiss Jen's neck and kiss her way down over her stomach... Jen smiled sweetly and offered a champagne toast.

They had a few drinks on the way and talked a bit. The subject turned to sex at one point and Jen said she is bi, but has trouble keeping female lovers, "they all seem to go soft on me like jelly, not stay strong and assertive as they were at first", she said. Marissa's plan was in deep trouble then, and more as Jen kissed her on the lips. Unconsciously, a soft moan escaped Marissa's lips as Jen ran her hand up Marissa's thigh, resting right on her pussy. "Oh my, you're so wet", Jen said, "I'm going to have fun with you later, aren't I?". Marissa nodded.

They got to their seats at the concert, and as the band played, all Marissa could think of was that kiss and Jen's soft touch. At one intermission, the sexual discussion picked-up again: "I love to be licked, but sometimes I just want to be filled with a nice big cock", Jen said. A huge smile crossed Marissa's lips. "Do you want anything from the refreshment stand", Marissa asked Jen as she walked off. As soon as she was out of sight, she dialed her cell, calling one of her boyfriends. "Hi Sam, I want you to meet me at my place at 11 tonight. You're up for a hot three-some, right?" she said into the phone.

Part 8: After the Show

Marissa re-joined Jen at their seats and finished the show. They had a little more champagne on the way to Marissa's condo. Once inside, Marissa said she would like a shower and Jen surprised her by asking to join her. They undressed and climbed in the shower. Marissa had her back to the water and Jen handed her the champagne bottle and reached out and softly caressed Marissa's nipples, before kneeling. When she kissed Marissa's pussy and nibbled on her clit, she was pleased to hear the familiar moan. A few soft licks were all it took to have Marissa in the throes of what would be the first of many orgasms that night.

"My turn", announced Jen as she stood and took the bottle. She poured a little cold champagne on her nipples and Marissa swiftly moved in and caught it with her tongue. The cold liquid in the hot shower, mixed with the sensation of being licked felt so nice to Jen. She let some run down over her stomach and pussy. "Mmmmm", said Marissa as she licked the champagne off Jen's sexy stomach and hot pussy. Jen held Marissa's head as she licked and was grinding against her eager mouth, cumming. They collapsed in each other's arms as the hot water rained down on them.

After the shower, they relaxed on the couch and were cuddling and playfully tweaking each other's nipples. Their eyes met and Marissa softly kissed Jen on her upper lip, then her neck. "I have a surprise for you, Jen", she whispered. "I arranged for one of my boyfriends to come over in a few minutes to service us with his big cock. "That sounds so good", said Jen, "but how can I ever repay you?". Marissa blurted: "tell me about James". "Oh, you mean Jimmy, don't you?", she said laughing. "I might tell you later", Jen teased, then said "I better go put something on before your boyfriend gets here". She quickly dialed Laura on her phone, and as she hung up, there was a knock at the door..

Marissa opened the door and Sam entered, he was about 22 years old, 6' tall, athletic build, with light brown hair. Marissa told him to undress, right in front of Jen, which he quickly did. Jen was surprised to see his cock fall out of his shorts- it was about 6 inches and thick, but only half hard.

Marissa and Jen lay on the bed and kissed, while Sam moved in between Jen's legs. He positioned the thick head of his stiffening cock just over her pussy. Marissa kneeled and took his cock in her left hand and began to rub it on Jen's pussy. Marissa slowly fed the thick 8-inch cock in Jen's hot pussy. Jen let out a series of little moans and ground her pussy on the big cock as Marissa nibbled on her nipples. Soon, Jen was thrashing about and experienced a second orgasm. She was sweating and breathing hard as Sam pulled out. As she caught her breath, Marissa slowly stroked Sam's cock. There was another knock on the door, so Jen put on one of Marissa's robes and went to answer the door...

Part 9: Marissa Learns First Hand

Jen met Laura and me at the door with a big smile. Laura and Jen hugged, then Jen asked "can I see it?". Laura nodded to me and I quickly undressed. Jen giggled when my little cock sprung out. Laughing, she grabbed it roughly, saying, "It's a cutie". It was nearly lost in her small hand and she noticed a few drops of pre-cum leaking out, she asked "you already have little b oy tears? So soon - I've only started touching it?". Laura explained that it's a side effect of my "little treatments". "Marissa's waiting", Jen told us, so we headed to the bedroom.

Laura led me by my penis, holding it in her right hand with two fingers under the shaft and her thumb on the top. She brought me to Marissa, who was holding an enormous cock in one hand, and now my little toy in the other. Mine was completely enveloped in her hand with just half the tip sticking out. I saw the other guy's cock, it was huge – half stuck out beyond her hand and it was so thick, she could barely get her hand to close around it. "So this is what my boss, my superior, looks like", Marissa laughed. "You stole my promotion and my raise, and you come here with that tiny excuse for a penis! This isn't right, I should be your boss and you should be my little underling, my little slut, and slave." Laura smiled hearing Marissa's ideas, "I like the sound of that", she said "it's about time that the little guy be dominated by women in the workplace too". "First let's have some fun with him here", Marissa said. Laura removed her blouse and her skirt and walked over to Marissa's hung friend in her panties and bra. She rubbed his half-hard cock over the material that covered her pussy.

Laura kneeled, while Marissa fed his big cock to her hot mouth. She was sucking and slurping at it like I've never seen. His cock slipped out and Marissa slapped it against Laura's mouth; his cock was long and hard by then. He laid back at the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor. Laura climbed up, with her back to him. "Watch this, honey", she said as she plunged on his cock, moaning. She was riding him like a wild woman and she brought her hand to her clit. "Get over there Jimmy and lick her while she fucks that cock", Jen said. I was licking her clit and she was moaning and screaming "oooh, fuck me deep, mmmmm" I've never seen her so hot and wild and it turned me on so much that my penis twitched and I came. Soon Laura was cumming too and Marissa and Jen came over and fondled Laura's breasts and kissed each other. I was nibbling her clit while the guy was pounding her, she came again, then got off him before he came. Marissa took his cock in her hand and pumped it four times before it unloaded, shooting a rope of cum across the bed. "That's how a man cums", said Marissa, shaking her head, "not like that", as she pointed to the little mess I made on the end of the bed. "Clean it", she said, but when I went to get a paper towel, she corrected me, "use your tongue", she said, looking into my pleading eyes. "I'm going to love this", she told Laura as I cleaned my mess.

"My turn -can I try too? Can I be his boss too now?", asked Jen. Marissa and Laura approved and Jen told her plan. "I want to compare their soft cocks, measure them, make them both hard and measure them again, then I want Jimmy's tongue on my pussy", said Jen. "If he can get me to cum, I'll let him try to fuck me", she said smiling. Marissa gave her a tape from a sewing kit. I measured 1 1 / 2 inches long and 2 1 / 2 inches around, Sam was 5 1 / 2 long and 4 1/ 2 around. She told me to kiss her pussy and she started kissing and licking Sam's cock. He got hard first, so she measured him as 8 1 / 4 inch long and 5 3 / 4 inches around. She took my penis in hand and rolled it between her fingers, smiling as it hardened. Finally hard, it measured 4 1 / 2" and just under 4" around. "Now if you can make me cum with your tongue, you can try to fuck me with your little toy", Jen said.

She sat on a straight-back chair and slid to the edge, spreading her legs. I kneeled, looked up at her, then started by kissing her thigh. I kissed and moved up slowly. I kissed along the side of her pussy, then kissed her clit softly. I sucked and nibbled her clit and she tensed a little, I began lapping at her pussy and plunged my tongue deep into her pussy. She grabbed my head and ground her pussy against my mouth. I sucked on her clit and felt her shudder as she came. "Lucky boy", she said, "you think you can do it?". My little cock was hard and Laura had me put on a snuggie type condom. Jen said "I've never fucked one as small as this – I've never even seen one this small until tonight!" as she lowered herself on my little shaft. Her pussy felt so hot, but so loose on my penis. She was facing me and she looked unfazed as she rode me. I slipped out a few times and Jen was frustrated, but continued. My body tensed and I came after a few minutes, Jen smiled. After I caught my breath, I thanked her for letting me fuck her. "Oh, you didn't fuck me – you masturbated inside my pussy, but you couldn't make me cum. I think your toy is too small to actually fuck women with", she said. Marissa and Laura laughed hearing this and I felt the last of my confidence drain from me.

"Tomorrow morning we meet with Saunders to correct this promotion thing, OK?" Marissa asked. I nodded, actually looking forward to the meeting. I wouldn't have to worry about making tough decisions anymore, just do as Marissa tells me. She told me I should rest up and that Jen would drive me home, she had a few things to discuss with Laura about my treatments. Jen took me home and walked me to the door and inside. She lifted her skirt and told me to kiss her goodnight, so I kneeled and kissed and licked and sucked her pussy. She eased me on my back on the floor and straddled by face. She ground her pussy hard against my mouth and she came again, then left.

Part Ten: At Work Again

Laura woke me up with a kiss, "I like you much better like this", she said as she held me tightly. She made me a breakfast, while I got ready for work. I wondered what the meeting with Saunders would be like as I ate.

Laura drove me to work, as usual, but today she went in with me. We walked into my large office and saw that a meeting had already started there. Marissa was seated at my desk, Ms. Saunders was seated at my small conference table, Jada was standing near Marissa, and Laura took a seat near Saunders. The door opened and Jen came in with a tray of coffee cups and a pot of coffee. I wondered why she was here, but she looks so gorgeous, that I couldn't help staring. She poured drinks for the women, then asked "would you like some too, Jimmy?". I nodded and she came over and poured. I could smell her perfume and watched her intently. I was daydreaming about her from last night and got a little erection and forgot where I was. Someone must have said something to me and I felt a pinch – Laura didn't look very pleased that I looked so captivated by Jen.

Saunders began: "Jada tells me that you have been taking credit for Marissa's hard work and that the promotion should have gone to her. Is this true, Jimmy?". I nodded and looked down, embarrassed. "Then Marissa gets the promotion and raise and you're fired Jimmy", Saunders ordered. Marissa nodded and Jen spoke up: "if we keep him on, but demote him, others will know and fear us. It will be easier to work our plan", she said. "He can work for me in communications, delivering mail and listening for secrets from the other males", she said. Saunders agreed and asked me "is it true about what Laura did to punish you for poor behavior?". Laura told me to show Ms. Saunders as Jada drew the curtains. I took down my pants and my toy was exposed to all the women. Saunders joked, "it looks like a penis, only smaller". Jen burst out laughing. "I guess if the demotion doesn't scare the others here, this will. They'll think twice before crossing us now that Laura is our new director of personnel".

As Jen showed me to my new cubicle, I thought how strange this was. One day, I was director of advertising making big bucks and Marissa was my assistant. Today, I am a mail boy and my former assistant is the director. My wife is in charge of personnel and our former waitress is now my manager, but such a lovely manager.

Jen introduced me to the girl that, until now, delivered the office mail. Her name is Skye and she is very attractive and quick-witted. Smiling, she shook my hand – saying "I don't know what you did to wind-up here, James, but it must have been really something". I looked downward and Jen told me that I would be Skye's assistant. Jen asked Skye to show me around and headed back to the meeting, I watched her walk away as if I was in a trance. As Skye led me around, doing the delivery, I could hear the secretarial pool and other workers gossiping about my demotion. Many looked happy about it, especially Dianna, who I had had a fling with a couple of years ago

Part 11: More at Work

As Skye showed me my new mail route, I noticed the women seemed quite pleased at my new assignment. They would laugh and flirt with me and joke amongst themselves. Jen had whispered something to Skye before she went back to my old office. I think it was about my size. Dianna had some words with Skye, a disagreement of some sort. "We'll see then", Dianna said as she walked toward me. My body tensed as she approached. Dianna was always hot for me and would go wild when I fucked her during our fling. I had ended our affair rather abruptly and she was hurt. Now, I feared, she would learn my secret. "Hello lover", she said as she slowly ran her hand over my little package. A surprised look crossed her face as she felt my hard little penis. "Come into my office, I've got to see this", she said as she led me in. I looked at Skye, hoping she would save me from this, but she just smiled. Dianna left the curtains open and unzipped my pants and lowered them. She slid my briefs down and my little erection sprang out: thin, just under 5 inches, and dripping precum. She smiled at me as she cupped my penis and balls in one hand – "it's so cute", she laughed. "Did your wife really do this to you?", she asked. Embarrassed, I got my clothes back in order and rushed out to meet Skye. As we returned to the mail route, I could see Dianna surrounded by the other girls, talking and laughing. They all knew.

The next day, the girls got even bolder and would tease me and would brush against my penis and balls almost constantly. Word had spread throughout the place. Even some guys must have heard about me as they made some comments and laughed at me. Jen watched their behavior and planned to address it soon. For now, though, she was checking them out and flirting. She actually invited all 4 to a party she was having at her place on that very night...

Part 12: The Party

Jen met Laura, Carole, and I at the door at 6:30 that night. The girls were all dressed sexily and I was in tight white pants with no underwear. As the rest of the guests arrived, I did some quick math: 5 girls and 5 guys (including me) – I thought I might even get lucky.

Everyone paired off and was fooling around, except Jen – she and another girl doubled-up on one guy and I was left to watch. Laura was kneeling in front of one guy and his cock was huge. It must have been six inches and it wasn't fully hard yet, the thickness was huge too. She called me over and told me to strip. My little cock sprang out, hard as usual. She told me to kneel next to her and see what a cock looks like. I did as she told me, but I was worried that she would make me do things that I don't do. How would I get out of it, I worried. If I refuse, it could mean another treatment. I watched as she took it in her mouth, then again in her hand. Her hand couldn't close all the way around his shaft, it was so thick. "Now look down and see what a toy looks like", she said. The contrast was humbling, and what's worse, he would soon be fucking my wife as I could only dream of fucking. I watched as he slowly fed his cock into her hot pussy. Her moans were like nothing I've heard before and soon she was trembling as she had an intense orgasm.

Next, I saw Jen and the other girl and guy go at it. Jen made me kneel also and lick her while she sucked him. The other girl was tugging on her nipples. Jen was drenched as I began licking. Soon, I backed away as the guy placed his big cock against her clit and started rubbing his cock against her pussy. She was grinding against him when he pushed his thick cock in her sweet pussy. She gasped as his cock filled her and the other girl smiled and said "I bet you don't hear that anymore now that you're so tiny". She pushed me back and mounted me, her big pussy easily sliding over my little pole. She laughed as she rode me for about a minute - after I came, she moved up and sat on my face while she made me clean her.

smally
smally
96 Followers