Her Revenge Was Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smally
smally
96 Followers

Jen was kneeling on the bed, while her guy was fucking her hard from behind. I watched as he would pull back, almost out, then plunge and Jen was shouting at him to fuck her fast and make her cum again. He fucked her hard and deep. After a few more minutes, she was shaking and moaning. He pulled out and shot a rope of cum halfway up her back. She rolled over, spread her legs and called the other girl and me over. Her pussy was wide open, she told me to kiss it and I did. She started yelling at the other girl: "I told you I wanted to ride Jimmy's toy, I wanted it in me when I am like this!". The girl apologized, saying "she wanted to see if she could feel me". She planned on stopping, but I came too fast. Jen stroked the girl's face and the girl bent down and kissed her way up Jen's thighs. Jen got up for a minute and told me to get the men some drinks and handed me a vial. As I went to the kitchen, Jen was returning to the girl on the bed.

I poured four glasses of scotch and opened the vial, pouring out the 8 pills. I put 2 in each glass and they quickly dissolved. I returned to the room and gave out the drinks, the guys gulped them down and were sleeping within two minutes.

Part Thirteen: Do they really deserve this?

Laura, Carole, and the other girl moved the men and leaned them against the front of the couch, sitting on the floor. They tied their wrists together as I made them some drinks. They were all excited about what they were considering.

A knock was heard at the door and Marissa and Jada entered. They took their coats off and I hung them in the closet, then made them each a cosmopolitan. They went over to where the men were tied and sat, facing them. Jada giggled as she fondled one of the guy's big, but soft cock. Marissa looked at me, smiling and said "we're going to make you some new friends tonight". Their plan was terrible, but selfishly, I was pleased that I wouldn't be the only one.

Laura and Carole approached the first guy and positioned the device between his legs. Laura roughly shook him and he was then awake, but groggy. Carole made him drink the chalky juice drink as Laura turned on the power switch. She laid his cock on the tray and applied the blue gel. The guy was panicked and tried to scream, but couldn't. He started making squeaking noises, trying to yell and the girls laughed. I knew how he felt at this point, his cock started to tingle, then unbearably so. It was strange to see his cock actually shrink, he passed out and the girls left it on for another 90 seconds, smiling as they watched it shrink even more.

They repeated the actions on the other three guys with precisely the same results. All four were unconscious again, the girls were celebrating and having more drinks, and Laura sent me out on an errand. The sales girl at the drugstore nearly laughed out loud when I placed 5 boxes of "snug fitting" condoms and 4 pairs of pink panties on the counter. I was red-faced when she said "party favors, huh?". I quickly paid and rushed back to Jen's place.

When I arrived, they were all outside – at the pool. The guys were paraded, naked and made to swim. The water was cold and they were shocked to become fully awake. As they stepped out, Marissa approached them, holding a tape measure to take their soft measurements. They had told the guys that this was a scientific experiment, they had no idea that it was permanent. All measured between 2 1 / 2 and 3 inches soft. Jen got them all hard by stroking and nibbling on their stiffening shafts, while Marissa moved in with the tape. This time the measurements ranged from 5 to 6 1 / 4 inches, all still bigger than me, but much less than what they started with.

Laura asked Marissa if they were done with the equipment. Marissa turned and said "what do you think, boys? Do we need to shrink your cocks some more?". The guys started pleading, one even cried. Marissa smiled and said it would be up to Jada, who needs to get experience making "power decisions".

Jada walked over to the couch and sat, saying "I don't know about this, maybe you boys can convince me whether I should leave you with little cocks or to make them into cute little toys. Since I got to the party late, I missed out on some fun- if you boys do a good job servicing Marissa and I, I'll think about giving you a break". Three of them scurried over to Jada and began kissing and stroking her legs, ready to do whatever it takes. One guy said "fuck this, I'm outta here" and headed to the door. Jen quickly spun around and launched a karate kick at him. Her heel caught him in the inner thigh and he crumbled to the floor in intense pain, unable to get up. Laura and Carole moved in quickly, applying an ice pack to his thigh and blue gel to his small cock. Carole held his arms and Laura held his nose and the drink to his lips. He had to open his mouth to breathe, so they forced him to drink. I heard the familiar hum of the machine and the guy was begging for mercy as the tingling began and his cock shrunk even further. It was about the size of mine, when he passed out.

"Wow Jen, that was an unbelievable kick – I didn't know you did karate", I said. She smiled and threw a chop, which stopped only a fraction of an inch from my throat. She held my throat in one hand and pinned me against the wall. I offered no resistance and let my arms hang at my sides. She brought her face to mine and kissed me on the mouth roughly, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She pulled back, smiled, and said "you wouldn't want to lick my pussy, would you?". I kneeled as she moved her swimsuit to the side. I started by softly kissing her clit, then licking and sucking on it. She grabbed the back of my head and ground her sweet pussy against my mouth as I eagerly pleasured her.

When I finished, I saw Jada in the throes of orgasm, being licked front and back by two of the guys. Marissa was riding the third and he was about to cum. She pulled off of him and his cum shot high in the air, landing on Marissa's landing strip. "Clean me", she said as she straddled his face. He quickly cleaned her, eager to make a good impression.

I was sure that they had done so well on Marissa and Jada that they would be spared from another treatment, but Jada's decision shocked everyone...

Part 14: Jada's Desicion

"Line up boys, you too Jimmy", Jada said. I've decided that you will all get another treatment. The others panicked a bit, then gave up. I stood there, waiting – it didn't matter anymore, I was already too small. They gave us the drink, then we had to put the gel on ourselves before the girls turned the machine on us. I didn't faint this time, just watched my size shrink even more – now 4 inches and thin. I felt weaker and even more frightened, the other guys did too. How can they work in the loading dock, if they're weak as kittens? The girls concluded the treatment and measured us all. Jada looked so sexy and powerful, she had shrunk us all from just a whim.

The next day at work, I saw the two girls from the gym. They were hired to do the physical work on the loading dock, while the other guys do the record keeping. They were showing off their strength and intimidating the other guys when I came through. "Hi little gym-slut" they said when they saw me, not caring who could hear. My face turned bright red and I looked away, embarrassed. There was a lot of gossip at work too and the girls would tease us guys with finger waives and knowing smiles.

As I delivered the office mail, I was teased by the women at nearly every stop. Three times, I was invited into women's offices and ordered to show my little package. I felt humiliated, this was completely different from the way things were a couple weeks ago, when I was at the top of my game. I couldn't believe how things had changed. I couldn't believe how aroused I am now – constantly, either.

Later in the day, I saw Marissa who told me to take the afternoon off and go shopping for dinner items for Laura – it seems she has a dinner date for this evening at our home. I cleaned the house, prepared a gourmet dinner for two and met Laura at the door at 5:00. I drew her a bath and laid out the clothes that she instructed me to put out – a slinky black cocktail dress, stockings, patent leather pumps and a demi bra. I dried her off and kneeled and kissed her pussy, she smiled down at me as I licked her clit. Gently she pushed me back and I nearly fell over, "that's enough for now, Jimmy", she said. She quickly dressed and I set out the dinner. She had me dress in the thin white pants, white shirt and a black vest. She came out looking stunning, my little cock got so hard as I looked at her legs in the short dress. I kissed her neck and started to kneel and kiss her outer thigh, just above the knee, but there was a knock at the door. Nervously, I got up and went to the door slowly, to let my erection go down. When I opened the door, In walked Mr. Samuelson, the president of the whole company. Laura came over and greeted him with a big hug and, looking at me over his shoulder, she winked at me.

15: Laura's Dinner with the boss

He came in and I immediately didn't like him. He was tall and thin, in a dark suit, and confident. As they hugged, his hand moved lightly to Laura's ass – she didn't protest though. They sat at the table and I served the meal, afterwards I cleared the table and was washing the dishes. When I returned with an after-dinner drink for them, they had moved to the living room couch and Laura was fondling him through his slacks. Her boss didn't seem to care that I walked in on them, nor did she as she motioned for me to kneel in front of her. I was kissing her thigh, when I heard her unzip his pants. I looked up and saw his cock – it was huge, I later learned it was 9 inches long and 6 ¾ inch around. She had me get up on the couch and unzipped me. I was so embarrassed when she held us each in one hand. His overflowed her little hand and she couldn't close her hand around it. Mine was lost in her hand; I was even drippy already. He made a mean comment about how she was used to a morsel and would now enjoy a treat – they both laughed. Laura bent over and took his obscenely large cock in her mouth and sucked and licked for about a minute to get it slick, then climbed up and straddled him. She raised her dress, slid her panties to the side and plunged down on his thick shaft, letting out a moan, the likes of which, I have never heard. All this was happening right next to me and I watched intently as my wife rode him like a wild woman. The held her dress and I could see his cock filling her as she rode to the first of four orgasms, then the doorbell rang. He watched as I rose and moved to the door. With him still in her, Laura produced a needle and stuck it in his arm. He was panicked when he realized he couldn't move.

Jen and Amber came in and watched as Laura rode the boss, while he was helpless to stop it or even move. Laura came again – and again and once more while he finally came too. She slid off and Carole put the gel on his large and thick cock. Amber poured the drink into his mouth slowly as Laura hooked-up the shrinking device. Marissa arrived just as they switched it on. Mr. S made some whimpering noises, before passing out and we could actually see his cock shrink as the machine did its work. They would repeat this procedure a few times over the night, the next morning they measured his erect cock at 5 inches and berated him - "not so cocky now, are you?". They had him begging them to stop and before they agreed, he turned himself over to the girls as their slave as well as turning over control of the company to Marissa and Laura.

16

The next morning, Ms Saunders called a company-wide meeting to outline some plans for the future and a change of leadership. Some of the girls were pointing and as I looked, I saw Mr. Samuelson operating the projector. Ms S would nod, then Samuelsson would change slides in the presentation. He was demoted to serve as Ms Saunders' assistant. The women now had control of the company and the girls that were seated around me were clearly pleased. Many of the guys were worried about their positions; some started looking for new jobs while others just hoped for the best. Laura gathered all the records for the male employees and set-up several meetings for re-alignment of positions and reductions.

The hall was full outside Laura's office; one by one they went in. I wondered what was going on, were they shrinking the cocks of the men they will keep? Were they forcing them to beg for their jobs? Many would leave the building after the meeting; others stayed, but looked different. At the end of the day, the male execs were lined up. Many were from the good old boy group, the one that was crumbling fast.

The next morning was full of change; the offices along the wall were all emptied and the males that remained were moved into small cubicles. The women who were now the leaders moved into the offices. I was glad to see this; it felt right to me. When I delivered the afternoon mail, I passed out flyers for the new company party that will take place Saturday night. I noticed that it mentioned "mandatory attendance for male employees".

The company's size was drastically reduced. Many women who did not agree with the new leadership and the company's direction either resigned or took early retirement packages. Many men were just fired or forced to retire; the men that remained all were assigned a female "mentor". I was surprised to find out that Laura was mentoring a young former manager named Will and I was sad and jealous when Jen came in with her new assistant, Tony. I was assigned to a new girl, Katherine. She is an attractive brunette in her early 20s and when we met, she smiled and whispered about how happy she was to have been given a "smally". She brought me in an office and told me to show her my cock. A big smile appeared on her face when she saw how small it was. "My boyfriend's soft cock is bigger than your little stiffy", she teased.

At the night of the party, all of us little guys were told to strip and get in the pool. The water was very cold and soon my stiffy went down. We watched as the women flirted and groped the servers as well as the hung male executive assistants of Laura, Jen, and the others. Katherine arrived with her boyfriend as the servers poured a champagne fountain. It looked like an orgy as the women fondled the large cocks openly. Katherine took her boyfriends soft cock and dipped in a glass of the champagne, then took it in her mouth. She sucked him hard, then called me from the pool. By the time I got to them, I was hard again. She took my cock in one hand and his in the other, comparing as she introduced us. His cock looked twice the size of mine, filling her hand and then some. Mine was lost in her hand. She told him that he better be good to her, or they would do to him what they did to me.

smally
smally
96 Followers