Her Secret Crush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie moaned against his lips, tasting the salty water on them. His body was warm and wet, her breasts crushed against his solid chest. He guided her to the side of the pool, pressing her up against the tiled wall. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his hands gripping the curved tiled edge above her. The pressure of his kisses forced her head back against the wall.

She gazed back at him, water glistening on her clumped lashes. She didn't know what excited her more, knowing he wanted her, or not knowing what he would do next. The way he was pressing against her made her think he might try and take her in the pool. But he wouldn't, surely?

Even as she thought it she felt his hand between them, guiding his shaft between her legs. She moaned under her breath as he rubbed over her nub before pressing against her entrance. He slid up inside of her with exquisite slowness, her tight walls yielding to his invasion. He began to rock slowly inside of her, the movement of his hips buffering the water against her.

"Oh, God, Katie. I can't stop thinking about you, about this," he muttered against her neck as he finally worked himself to the hilt inside of her.

She pressed down eagerly on him as he drove up into her yielding tightness, one arm wound around his shoulder. Her other hand glided down to grip his butt as she turned her head and kissed him.

He moved endlessly inside of her, swiveling and thrusting, fast then slow. The combination of cool water and his hard warmth was intoxicating. She was helpless against the tide of sensation as his grinding shaft threw her over the edge.

He groaned against her ear as she gasped for breath, her body clenching around him as his pelvis bumped against hers. He rammed violently inside of her, pounding her as she arched against him, her young body giving up to pleasure.

He spilled deeply within her, pouring into her silken warmth as she clutched him to her. His forehead pressed against hers, his grunts mingling with her tiny cries. Long moments passed before her breathing began to ease.

The release of pressure was intense as he slipped from her. She slid down into the water, kissed his flat belly before kicking out for the shallow end. She swept back her hair and strode up the steps. Turning, Katie twisted her hair in a long rope as she mock glared first at Drew, and then at Adam where he lay on the sunbed, hands behind his head. The look on Adam's face was awe mixed with something else, something darker. Was it jealousy?

Katie knew she must be a sight. Water streamed down her tanned skin in rivulets. Her singlet clung to her small breasts, their hard rosy tips clearly visible through the thin material. She wore no panties, and her blonde curls were on shocking display.

Yet the heat in their eyes made her pussy tingle. She gripped the hem of her singlet and pulled it up over her head. Balling it up, she threw it at Adam. He caught it against his chest with a splat.

"I want it dry-cleaned," she declared. Turning, she strolled toward the back door. The silence that followed said more than words could.

Then she heard running feet on the cement, and screamed and giggled as she raced for the back door, intent on locking them out.

12