Her Secret Desire for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My throat was already dry and my mind was already spinning, but her next statement almost made me lose the power to speak.

"Daddy I want you to be my first." as she turned and hugged me tight, looking into my eyes for approval.

I stared into her deep brown eyes with a blank stare. I was in shock to say the least. Having my suspicions confirmed just made it worse. I felt instantly sick, as if the butterflies in my stomach were having a party, and my heart was pounding in my ears. It took a few seconds for the words to come out of my mouth.

"Katie, are you sure about this?" I couldn't believe that those words came from me, or that I was even trying to justify it in my mind. "What if your mom was to find out? You know what she did to your father over the babysitter, and he is still locked up in prison."

"Daddy, I'm 18 and that's legal in Kansas I've looked it up."

God sometimes she is too smart for her own good. "Katie that's for two people, where one isn't legally responsible for the others care and wellbeing, and incest is forbidden completely."

"Daddy we aren't blood related so it wouldn't be incest." You've got to love her logic and quick thinking.

"Yes we may not be blood related, but I see you as my daughter and I am responsible for you and that is what society looks at when they see us."

"Look Katie, I can't help but be touched with the thought of how you feel toward me. Lord knows I have had thoughts of it ever since that night." I would later tell her about the time I was cooking breakfast. "Sweetheart, you know if we ever got caught your Mom would divorce me, and chances are you would never see me again. I couldn't live with that."

"I know Daddy, Mom would go insane. But don't you think I have tried looking at boys my age? That's just it they're boys, not men. I look at you and I see a man, a loving man and caring father. A strong protector that has watched over me all my life. I can't get past this without your help."

As she spoke to me with the deep longing in her eyes, I felt my heart breaking for her. After all she had saved herself until now. "I want to help you sweetheart, but I'm not sure this is the right way."

"How can it not be right Dad? We love do each other right?"

Try as I might, her pleading eyes were breaking down the walls that I had tried to put up. Suddenly they all came crashing down, as I pulled her in for our first real kiss.

The sparks flew through my mind as our lips met. Katie's lips parted accepting the tip of my tongue, her own tongue dancing with mine. She softly moaned into my mouth as she wrapped her arms around me. Holding her tight to me we kissed for what seemed an eternity. Only stopping long enough to catch our breath, and look around to see if anyone had seen the two of us.

Neither of us wanting it to stop as we embraced again. Passionately kissing, cuddling, carressing and touching each other. Katie was the first to touch an intimate part, reaching down and rubbing my hard cock through my shorts.

I moaned and broke our kiss, "Sweetheart we don't have to do this not yet anyway.

She said, "Daddy It's hard. I just want to make you feel good, like the night on the sofa when I woke you up. Please." Katie pleaded with those big brown eyes and a longing in her voice.

"Oh honey it does feel really good, but we shouldn't rush things so fast."

"Like this daddy?" she said. As she tightly squeezed my cock through my shorts, and slowly pumped her small hand up and down it's full throbbing length.

"Mmmmm yes sweetheart. Ohhhhh goddd yes just like that."

I reached out cupping her young titties in my hands, her soft flesh yielding to my touch through her shirt. Katie pressed her soft breasts into my hands, her hard nipples poking through the thin material that barely covered them. I realized she hadn't worn a bra, it was like she had planned for this to happen.

Katie moaned deeply, as I began softly squeezing and rolling her nipples between my fingers. She took one of my hands and slowly pushed it down between her legs. Then with pleading eyes said, "Daddy please!! Make me feel good too."

I almost came right then and there as I felt Katie's warm wetness seeping through her shorts, and then hearing her moan, "Please Daddy!!"

My fingers seemed to get a mind of their own, as I ran them through the virgin folds of her pussy for the first time. Finding her hard little nub of a clit through her shorts, I began rubbing it. Her hips started rocking and thrusting against my fingers, as she moaned and squeezed my cock tighter as she rubbed her hand up and down.

It wasn't long before I was about to cum. My breathing became ragged as I moaned, "Ohhh baby, you're going to make Daddy cum soon..."

"Daddy can I see it this time? Please!!" she said, as she pulled the top of my shorts back to watch it.

The thought of her seeing the top 4 inches of my cock for the first time, and her warm hand wrapped around it made my cock exploded. Shooting streamers of cum all over my tee shirt, and some getting on her hand as Katie kept milking my shaft up and down. I swear I have never cum so much as she continued milking me, never before or after this.

The sight of seeing me cum, and my finger working her little clit over sent Katie over the edge too. She began trembling and cumming with a flood of her own onto my hand. With a shaking strained voice, "Ohhhh Daddy I'm cumming too, oh, oh, oh god daddy!" Her face contorted and turned bright red as her lips found mine, practically shoving her tongue down my throat as her legs clamped shut around my hand.

I continued working my fingers on her hard little clit, determined to make her cum a second time. Then it happened, Katie's entire body spasmed and she squealed, "OHHH FUCK DADDY!! CUMMMING,, OHH GOD so good, OHH FUCK!!" Finally she collapsed into my arms trembling and softly moaning, "Oh god daddy I love you so much." as she panted for breath.

"I know you do sweetheart. I love you too." as I cuddled her Trembling body tightly to mine. After what seemed an eternity of holding her, Katie's breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Now sweetheart you do know we can't do this all the time, or as much as I know we both would love too. Especially around your siblings! You know as well as I do, they wouldn't understand."

Katie mustered enough energy to say, "I know Daddy. I understand."

"I do love you, and nothing can change that. But we've got to have some rules for how things continue between us. First and foremost I'm still the father, and deserve the respect you have always given me. You can't forget this just because of what we have started doing."

She said, "I won't daddy. I promise you'll always be my father no matter what." Katie hugged me tight, and looked deep into my eyes with a new found love for the man that had raised her.

I returned her hug and then added, "Next, and most important. None of this can go on around your mother. If she finds out my goose is cooked, and you'll in all likelihood never see me again."

"No Daddy! I couldn't live with that. Not now, I would be devastated." she said with a hurt look on her face. "Besides Dad, I'm 18 and can do what I want, I would so leave Mom to be with you."

"I would be devastated too sweetheart. But we have to think about more than just ourselves, we are still a family and I don't want to lose your brother, like happened with my first son to his mom."

"Dad, your ex wife was a bitch!!" Katie giggled.

I couldn't help but laugh at the comment, she was right.

"Daddy unlike Mom, I will always want to keep making love to you."

I was deeply flattered with idea that she saw me as her lover. "Katie I do want to explore our relationship farther. But I want us to take things slow, and not rush into having full intercourse sex."

"But why Daddy? I'm ready! I've been ready for a long time! Amy and her Daddy done it months ago, and still are every chance they get!"

With a blank look on my face, I suddenly figured out what all the looks at me and the giggles were about, at Katie's birthday party a few months ago. "Well sweetheart I'm not Amy's Dad. We will do it eventually, I just feel we need to take our time is all. Waiting until we know for certain that this is truly what we both want to happen."

"Daddy I do want it too, I want it more than anything!"

"I know you do Katie. I can see it in your eyes and feel it in the way you act around me. All I'm saying is let's just play and explore each other for as long as we can, before taking the final step. I want to make that day something special for the both of us, Something you will remember all your life. I promise to make it as enjoyable and then some compared to what we just shared."

Katie looked pensive, but the idea of more pleasurable experiences to come she agreed. "Okay Daddy, but I'm going to hold you to that promise."

"I expect you would sweetheart." I said as we both sat up. I reached into the glove compartment, and handed her mom's hairbrush to her and said, "You better fix your hair before we leave, it got kind of messed up." We both giggled as she looked into the mirror. "We better hurry home, your mom will be wondering what took us so long."

Brushing her long hair out, and flipping it around with a new twinkle in her eyes she said, "There Dad. Does that look better?"

I softly groaned as I admired her beauty, "Oh yes! Now that's daddy's beautiful girl."

She blushed and batted her eyes then said, "Thank you Daddy. I'll never get enough of you telling me how pretty I am."

Leaning into each other we shared one last kiss, before I started the old truck and headed home.

The ride home went far too fast I wanted it to last longer. Holding hands the entire way, with Katie cuddled to my side just felt so right. As soon as we hit the drive she bounced out of the truck door, and almost flew to the front door swishing her cute little ass all the way. Humming to myself I knew, I could never look at my step daughter in the same way ever again.

Several weeks go by, with Katie and I continuing to find time to spend together. Whether it be as father and daughter watching TV, or playing board games like we use to do. Even managing to sneak a few quick kisses and touches, when no one was around. Katie even began to understand my reasons for not going any further just yet. It didn't mean she had to like it though. Teaching her how to drive gave us plenty of excuses to disappear for extended times. Usually late on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, hidden at our quiet spot at the lake.

Our kissing, petting, and make out sessions became more intense over time. Often including bare hand skin on skin touches of each others bodies. Be it Katie stroking my bare cock, which she had become extremely good at! I would even suck on her naked titties, while inserting my fingers into her tight little pussy, bringing her several intense orgasms.

During one of our play sessions on a Sunday at the lake, she noticed my precum leaking out the tip of my cock, finally Katie looked up at me asked, "Daddy can I taste it? My friend Amy says it tastes good. She says she does it for her Dad all the time."

Who was I to deny her the experience, we had already come this far so I said, "Sure, if you really want to. Here let me make it easier for you." I reached down beside me and leaned the seat back, then slid it back away from the steering wheel giving her easier access. Then she leaned down giving the head a soft lick, sending an electric shock through my body with her first touch. Watching Katie as she quickly lapped up the droplet that had formed, She got a puzzled look on her face and I said, "Is something wrong honey?"

Looking up she said, "No Dad, nothings wrong. I was just trying to figure out what it tasted like. It tastes salty and sweet. It actually tastes good just like Amy said. Please don't force me down on it though. Amy says she has sucking on her boyfriend before and liking it, until he started forcing her mouth too far down him making her gag. Amy told me she nearly threw up on him. All he told her was that's how it's supposed to be done."

I said "Aww that's a shame she had a bad experience like that. Sadly young boys are always in a hurry for quick gratification. Her Dad doesn't do it does he?"

"Oh god no Dad. She says he takes his time and lets her enjoy herself."

"Well honey if you want to try it, I won't force it like her boyfriend did."

"Oh yes I want to try it, but since I've never done it I'm not sure what to do. I mean Amy has told me about it, but not what to do, other than putting it in my mouth.

I told her, "That's okay honey. I'll teach you what you need to know." Wow I couldn't believe it, I was going to teach my own daughter how to suck a cock, My cock.

"Please Dad! I really want to learn something new to make you feel good."

"Okay Katie, get yourself comfortable. Now you start by licking my shaft up and down, then you lick around the head teasing it, making it all wet before you finally put it in your mouth." God, it felt like I had died and gone to heaven, her mom didn't do this anymore even on the occasion we were intimate.

"Like this Daddy?"

I groaned as I watched the head slip past her red lips, and taking half of my length into her mouth. "Oh yes Honey, just like that. Now you use your mouth like it was your hand along with a little suction." God I wasn't going to last long. The sight of my cock disappearing into my sweet daughters mouth for the first time, was almost more than my over stimulated senses could take.

Katie had laid across the seat, and I could see her free hand had slipped underneath her. I could tell she was rubbing her little clit by the way she was moaning around my cock. "MMM you're doing great sweetheart." I said as my hand caressed the back of her head.

Her head stopped going up and down, then she squealed and moaned real loud around my shaft. I looked up and saw why, Her hand was going crazy on her clit, her hips bucking and bouncing as she came hard, her hand trembling around my shaft. This was more than I could take. I groaned, "Sweetheart, Daddy is gonna cum soon!!"

She took her mouth off my cock, just long enough to look up at me and say. "Oh Daddy please! I want this! I want to taste all of you Daddy." Then she dove right back on it only now much faster. God she was a natural, her mouth and hand working together in almost perfect timing.

That was it I couldn't take anymore. I groaned deep as I felt my whole body tingle and tense up. "Ohhh that's it Baby. I hope you're ready... MMM her it comes Katie. OHHH god baby yessss!!" Time stood still, as I could feel each pulse travel the length of my cock before finally erupting into her mouth. Bless her heart, she gagged as the first shot blasted the back of her throat, but she kept going. Most of it leaking out of her mouth then running down onto her still pumping hand. I groaned over and over again, as shot after shot sprayed the inside of her mouth somehow she was managing to swallow most of it.

As my cumming began to subsided she let my cock slip from her mouth, and raised her head looking up at me with a smile, her eyes were glazed over, and a dribble of my cum was dripping off of her chin.

I asked, "Katie are you okay? Did you like it?"

"Oh god yes Daddy I'm fine, and yes I liked it. I was just surprised at how much and how fast it came out."

"Yes honey, Daddy does shoot a large amount of cum when getting a blowjob. I should have warned you." I didn't need to ask the next question about taste, it was answered by her without saying a word. Katie used her fingers to wipe the drops of cum off her chin, then she popped them into her mouth and softly moaned as she sucked them clean.

I pulled her up to me and we kissed. The lingering taste of my cum still coating her tongue and lips, made me think back in time, a time years ago when I was Katie's age. I had gotten the first taste of my own cum, while kissing my Mom after she done what Katie had just done.

Katie shuddered in my arms as we continued to kiss, and I could see she was grinding her legs together tightly as she brought herself closer to another orgasm. Just from our kissing I thought, but later she told me it wasn't only the kiss, but from the thrill of knowing I would kiss her after I had just cum in her mouth. She found it so incredible that I would, because Amy had told her that her Dad wouldn't kiss after until she had washed her mouth out.

After we finally broke our kiss I cuddled her to me tightly and almost whispering, "I love you Katie. You did so great sweetheart. Thank you."

She looked at me with a huge smile and her eyes full of sparkles, "I love you too Daddy. I really did good?"

"Oh god yes you did honey, actually the best I have had in years." She absolutely glowed when i said this. "I hate to say it sweetheart, but I guess we need to get ready to head home.

Her smile turned to a frown as she said, "I know Dad. This is the time I hate most having to stop being cuddled to you like this.

"I know sweetie, I hate it to! Sadly we have to go home to our life where we can't act like most lovers do. I'm sorry honey."

"I understand Dad, it's okay. Someday maybe we won't have to rush home."

Little did I know at the time, how prophetic her words would be in just a few short weeks.

My god I jerked myself crazy all the next 2 weeks. Several months ago Katie had made plans with her aunt, cousins, and two sisters to go to Frontier City, a theme park in Oklahoma, as a late graduation present. Leaving me home alone with the wife, oh joy, like that was going to go anywhere. I had been practically begging for sex with my wife for the last month with nothing to show for it. Our relationship was becoming more distant by the week, her refusal of affection toward me didn't help our realtionship at all. I didn't know how much longer I could take this, but something was going to have to give.

With Katie's trip over, we went for one final driving lesson before she took the test. Actually I was fully satisfied she would pass test even before her trip. Truthfully I had been delaying the final lesson because it gave us time to be alone together, but it was time and she was ready. So to celebrate we went to our usual spot at the lake.

Finding our place empty, we started making out and playing around. Then I told her, "Katie I want to give you something special today."

She became really excited, "Oh Daddy Really! Are we going to finally????"

"No sweetheart not yet, I want to make that day and place extra special for the both of us, and this van isn't that place. However I am going to make you feel really good, I promise."

Katie got a pouty face. But she trusted daddy enough by now, that if he said it would feel good, surely it would. Daddy had never lied to her, and since they had started playing around anything they had done felt so good.

I had pulled the back seat out of our van to haul a new cabinet the day before, and when I was finished I left the two heavy blankets spread out on the floor, as I had planned for our final lesson today. I jumped out of the van and walked around to her door, opened it then walked her to the back. Looking around quickly to see if anybody could see us. I pulled her to me and our lips met in a passionate kiss. God this felt so right as I hugged her tight to me.

Finally I broke our kiss and opened the back door. Looking around again I asked, "Katie are you wearing panties? If so slip them off."

"I'm not wearing any Daddy. I haven't wore them since our first time out here, except for, well you know, that time every month."

I groaned as I heard her say that, knowing my daughter had quit wearing panties because of me. Taking her hand I said, "Oh that's so sweet Honey." Then gave her a quick kiss as I helped her into the back, and closed the door behind us. Laying her down on the thick blankets I leaned over, passionately kissing her as my hands caressed their way over her firm young body.