Her Secret Desire for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's body took over her reactions, thrusting her hips up and swirling them around as they met each of my thrusts. She squealed, "Ohhh Goddd Daddy, Fuck me faster!!" Again she squealed as I pistoned faster into her quivering fuck hole. "OH FUCK DADDY I'm cummming aggggain!!"

Katie's body began convulsing underneath me, her legs wrapped around my back pulling me into her as far as possible with each thrust. I felt my head pushing hard against her pulsing cervix, as her body thrashed against me. She unleashed a constant barrage of squeals, moans, and Oh fuck Daddy's, as her tight pussy continued to spasm and spray a flow of her nectar all over me

Seeing my daughter in such bliss, and feeling her tight pussy sucking my shaft brought my own orgasm on quickly. Feeling the familiar tingle I groaned as I told her, "Baby we don't have a condom on, I'm about to cum."

Panting, Katie wrapped her legs tight around me and said, "It's okay Daddy, Mom got me on The Pill when I started dating. Cum inside me. Please Daddy!! I want to feel it shooting inside me."

That was all I needed to hear, I groaned as I thrust deep into her tight no longer virgin pussy a couple more times. Then groaned, "Here it cums baby!!" I pushed in hard against her cervix, as my cock exploded inside her for the first time. The world seemed like it stood still, all except for the pulsing thump of each glob of cum blasting into Katie.

The warm blasts pulsing into her drove Katie over the edge once more, trembling, moaning, and crying, as she pulled me down on top of her and holding me tight. She cried out, "OHH GOD DADDY I'm cummmmming!!" Then she buried her mouth against mine kissing me as she muffled her screams of bliss.

Finally her legs fell off of my back as we both collapsed onto the bed. I laid on top of her, enjoying the feeling of my cock still twitching inside her tight canal, and my large load of cum oozing out around my shaft.

Our juices combining into a puddle under her. I rolled her over on top of me and we laid there, letting her recover from the most intense orgasm she had ever had. After a few minutes of cuddling, Katie realized my cock was still hard as steel inside her. "Oh my god Dad, you're still hard!!" she said with a questioning look.

"Yes sweetie." I giggled. "We're nowhere near done honey, Daddy is good for more than just once, especially with as tight a honey hole as you have."

Katie smiled from ear to ear and looked lovingly into my eyes as she said, "Oh Daddy this is better than I ever dreamed!" Hugging me tight she asked, "What do we do now?"

"Lets see how well you can still ride a pony." Katie got a puzzled look as I pushed her into an upright position sitting on top of me. My hard cock only slipping out as she shifted her legs around underneath her.

Quickly she grabbed it and put it right back in. Giggling she said, "OH no you get right back in there." Katie wiggled as she sat herself down, feeling the full length as it stretched her back open again. Katie moaned deeply as the shaft pushed against her cervix, cooing she said, "Oh Daddy this feels soooo good."

"Oh sweetheart I know." I groaned as I felt her tight tunnel contracting and rythmically pulsing around my shaft.

As if by instinct her hips started sliding forward and backward, grinding her little clit into my pubic mound. It wasn't long before the combined feeling of my cock grinding around inside her, and her clit being stimulated at the same time, quickly sent her over the edge. Groaning she cried out, "Oh Oh Oh Ohhhhh God!! Daddy I'm cummmminng!" Her rythmic gyrations became more of a jerking motion, as her body spasmed atop me.

I groaned, "Oh god yes Katie!! So goodd, god yes!!" as I felt her already tight pussy clamp down, and start sucking my shaft like it was in her mouth. "Ohhh fuck sweetie!!"

Katie continued to buck and grind her way through two more orgasms. Then as her forth one washed over her my cock couldn't take anymore I growled, "Oh god baby here it cummmmsss! OH FUCK YESS!!" I grabbed her hips and with one final thrust upward my cock exploded. Throbbing and pulsing as I Pumped my seed against her pulsing cervix.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god OH GOD!! Daddyyyyyy!!" Katie squealed. Collapsing on top of me trembling and convulsing, her pussy spraying a stream of her juices between us. Groaning as her spasming pussy tryed to suck up every drop of cum that I shot.

Gasping for air we both just laid there, her trembling lifeless body on top of me. Finally my spent cock slowly slipped out of her, Katie whimpered softly as she felt the emptiness it left. Rolling us onto our side I cradled her to my chest, telling her how much I loved her, and her doing the same to me. We both drifted off in to a contented and very satisfied sleep.

When I woke it was dark outside, so I quietly grabbed my phone from the headboard and saw it was 9pm, then saw Beth had tried calling around 8. I said, "CRAP!" out loud.

Katie stirred beside me and snuggled to my side, and sleepily said, "Whats the matter Daddy?"

"Crap I need to call your Mom, she called over an hour ago. We need to come up with an excuse why I didn't answer, she will be worried sick."

Seeing it was dark, Katie asked what time it was. When I told her she came up with an idea. "Dad just call and tell her Amy had come over and we were at the apartments swimming pool, and she just left. When I came inside to get you to run me home, you were asleep. She knows how easily you pass out after a long day of working in the heat."

"Good idea sweetie. Thank you." So I quickly called her Mom and told her the story Katie had come up with, and asked Beth if it was okay for her to spend the night, since it was so late. And told her that I could drop Katie off at the Community College on my way to work. Since she hadn't used the car to come over, Beth agreed and understood, knowing how the heat knocks me out.

Beth said, "Tell Katie to fix you something to eat, and make you lunch for tomorrow.

Katie was right next to me and heard what her Mom said. "I already did Mom." she softly giggled, "I'll see you after school tomorrow."

"Okay honey. I'll see you then. If I'm not here when you get home, be sure to load the dishwasher."

"I will Mom." We both told her goodbye, and then I hung up the phone.

Then turning toward Katie who was laying on her back, I gave her a big long kiss telling her how much I loved her. Then slowly kissed my way back down between her legs, and started another round of love making.

We made love off and on, all night long. I ended up calling in to work again in the morning. Then called Katie's school for her, so that they wouldn't call home wondering where she was. We had breakfast, and then spent the day making love several more times throughout my apartment. Finally after lunch we showered together cleaning ourselves up, before I had to drop her off at home.

Seeing Beth's car in the drive I let Katie out a block from the house, so it looked like she had been in school and rode the city bus. We kissed as I let her out. "I love you baby, I'll see you next week"

"I love you too Daddy. Maybe sooner if I can." Bouncing out the door she wiggled her cute little ass at me as she walked away.

As I rode home I was humming happily to myself. Feeling better and more loved than I had in several years...

So began our relationship and it continues to this day. Though distance separates us now, and she has since found a young man and gotten married. Eventually I moved back home to my wife, and though things seemed to be going much better between us. Katie and I still find time to continue our relationship whenever she comes home to visit. Sneaking off to our special spot at the lake where it all began...