All Comments on 'Her Secret Past Ch. 01'

by Joatster

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

Quit here

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't Leave It There

Let's have the rest of it ! Ignore the other comment

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
HAHHAHAHAHHAAAAA

poor dumb bastard, time to be educated. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Leave

He'll hurt for a vry long time but...He Needs to Leave!!!

She obviously has gone back to her old ways, triggered by his indiscretion, and...as she said, she loves it. Too bad, he seems to really, really love her but I don't think that is going to phaze her. I think she would stay with him but she definitely was already out doing her thing. Don't write a sequel, he'll end up with a nervous breakdow, a drunk, a wimp for awhile and/or commit suicide. He needs to leave, take a leave of absence, get drunk, move to another city and slowly get involved elsewhere...and, with a social worker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ya

ya, i'm sure anybody would stay with that pig just another sicko story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ya

ya, i'm sure anybody would stay with that pig just another sicko story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad but a teaser

Obviously she hasn't wanted him home because she has turned back into being a whore and slut. He needs to divorce her, hopefully using her actions to leave her broke and in the gutter. To bad, he does seem to love her but this can't end well for him. Unless he can turn her into a strongly controlled bottom then he and his marriage are fucked. These stories never end up with the husband playing to, she get 5-6 guys a nught and he waits at home - unfair!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
A well-written piece

You have me captured Joatster. Ignore the ignorant judgemental fuckwits who think they can write your story better than you can. But who have likely never tried to write a story in their lives. I have. Your characters feel real to me. This is building as a real-life drama of two fairly young folk who love each other, but don't yet understand each other. So far so normal. I'm eager to see where this is going. Thank you for writing and posting.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Run Forrest, RUN!

Like Texas, this story is headed south. Like a Bush to tax dollars, a wimp out is in progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tell me why should I read

next part? I got an intro that is so short, you were not even able to characterize 2 people. He should have said ok, I guess if you lied to me for so long my mistake was little. you don't need to come home if you go now.

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
well at least now he knows to get rid of the slut

before she gives him a gift that dont go away....he has time to find another wife....her she will slut around till sh e can no longer find a husband unless its one that just wants what money she has left from her whore days...or some one looking for a woman to keep him

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
absurd

another stupid husband that married his wife without ever seeming to ask a single question about her life before they got married.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Joaster needs to change his ID to JOKER

all too predictable where this is going. Either the cunt whore Wife has be whoring herself the whole time OR she has been over the past 2-3 nights.

<br></br>

Keep mind the wife said that all of this was building BEFORE the husband drunken blowjob.

<br></br>

Pray tell what EXACTLY can be saved in this marriage?

<br></br>

This guys's entire Marriage is built on a massive lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Erotic - Just weak helpless hopeless scut

Prey on the weak - embarrass the jaded sick less then men repeatedly. A broken record of futility when much more is possible for more then the very few sick weaklings you play to.<P>

Wasted talent but too far gone in bending himself to be excited by the absurd mind numbing of the sought self disrespect and dehumanizing of men like himself.<P>

How sad to be so jadedly numb to the somewhat norm and no way back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Her words

She told him it was happening before his after party meeting for oral sex, but it was the straw that broke the camel's back. The way he described her when she came home to find him drunk and a day early paints a picture of someone who had just had sex and enjoyed it. I think she has gone back to her old ways and she does not want to return to miss goodie too shoes and she can accept her for who she has returned to but he will be a knowing cuckold. I think he should think long and hard, I don't think that is the life he will enjoy but that remains for us to see. Nice story, can't wait to see which paths the couple takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry it turned out he married a total slut

divorce the bitch and get on with your life, end of story. Hell you dont need to share with her the diseases she is going to get

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The cucks will love it the men will not

for that matter any adult women wont like it either.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
In the words of many wise MEN,

She's full of bullshit. I could not control myself; it was coming back; you just lit the match; I love you, but ... Bull shit. IF the premise of the story were true to human psychology, then in the time they spent together, she really did not love him, she used him to hide and waited for the excuse. In that case, why should he bother to hear the rest. Pack her up and kick her out. She clearly has already gone out and done it, but as usual the guy is bewing presented as utterly cluesless and stupid because of his LOVE for her and his trust in her and his guilt and of course her lies. His little escapade is not excusable, but her lying by omission and obviously having gone out and done something worse and now trying to excuse herself and be angry at him. Bull shit. A whole barn full of it and worse you just could not do the whole story at once, you have to drag the bull shit out day after day after day: Merry ... (And god save us if you are going to make him like her cheating on him and lying: please do not write that story here again)

hansbwlhansbwlover 14 years ago
Who I AM

is the key words. We know the rest, I don't need to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ever feel you blew a story as soon as you wrote it

If you were that smart, why publish it? Remember the old saying, people may think you are stupid, why open your mouth and prove it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE, DO NOT POST AGAIN

THIS IS COMPLETE PREDICTABLE, CHILDISH SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

His infidelity was the straw that broke the camels back? So does this mean she was going to cheat on him eventually? What were the other straws? Oh right, I forgot, for no reason whatsoever, a young woman will feel compelled to engage in dangerous, unprotected sex with strangers for money? Look on any street corner and you'll see how well that turns out. IF she loved him, why would she hurt him? I'm not excusing his infidelity; but neither can hers be excused.

labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
not bad

I don't claim to have ESP, like some of the other commentors, but I would like to see what she want in their future. In my book, the past before me is the PAST! Just don't emasculate the hubby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fecal matter occurs

good story, quite interesting and well told. Very interested in which way this is going to turn.

Morons, the worlds full of them. All ye who cast stones haven't lived in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot and naughty

keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Continue, but do right by teenagers

I've been waiting to see if Joatster would offer another story that would attempt to build on the promise demonstrated in "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (DADT) In my view, Joatster raised the bar on his previous work when he published DADT and it appears that "Her Secret Past" may have the makings of a story in which Joatster rises to a new level.

Now that Joatster's started this journey, I hope he doesn't let some whining weenie church lady-types discourage him. Their beef is not with the story he tells or the behavior it addresses, but with an entire genre that is standard fare in Literotica's "Loving Wives' category. Granted that Literotica probably would serve the public better if it established a more-descriptive category for stories similar to 'Her Secret Past.' But the site has turned down numerous chances over the years to do so, a fact all regular readers understand perfectly and implicitly accept the second they venture into this part of the site. If a reader has a problem with one or more of the genres posted on a site or in one its categories, let them say so and then leave the site alone -- for good. Readers who continue opening stories in the 'Loving Wives' section simply to rail against one of the genres it features rather than to criticize, constructively or destructively, the crediblity or development of a specific story's plot or characters -- or to dump on the implied moral (???) or life lessons it may offer -- is just hypocracy and, as such, simply should be ignored. Period.

As long as Joatster and other authers tell stories about the fully voluntary activities of fully informed and fully consenting adults, their stories have a legitimate place on Literotica's 'Loving Wives" pages. To be sure, this introductory chapter comes perilously close to crossing a crucial line since it introduces a character whose past features an extensive history of sexual activity by a teenager. A huge percentage of teenagers (as well people in their early-twenties) lack the emotional and intellectual maturity needed to give informed consent to any sort of sexual activity other than masturbation or viewing pornography, so stories featuring sex involving teenagers or children have no place under the "Loving Wives" heading.

However, so far Joatster has posted only an introductory chapter of "Her Secret Past." Thus, he has plenty of opportunites in subsequent chapters to put matters right on this crucial point. As a general rule, authors who initially introduce characters into a story by discussing their involvement in under-aged, non-consensual or abusive sexual activity have an obligation to develop these characters in a way that allows them to (a) fully confront and understand their histories and recognize that they were victims of abuse, not recipients or 'love,' (b) repair much or all of the emotional damage they suffered from past abuse, and (c) make conscious life choices that protect them -- and perhaps others -- from suffering similar damage in the future.

Joatster can pursue any number of plot developments to achieve these objectives and I will watch this space with pleasant anticipation to see what results. Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Total crap

I don't often comment on the stories I read on Literotica (good or bad), but I felt compelled to leave a comment on this "story" (if you can call it that). What a total piece of crap and waste of time. If the author can't do better than this, please give up writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good to see your back

Joaster, glad to see your back , great story, I cant wait to see more. That being said I often wonder why people who do not like loving wife stories even read them... why not go back to your incest stories or what ever it is that floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F?

THIS PERSON NEEDS TO GET OUT MORE!

12/27/09 by Anonymous in USA

I've been waiting to see if Joatster would offer another story that would attempt to build on the promise demonstrated in "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (DADT) In my view, Joatster raised the bar on his previous work when he published DADT and it appears that "Her Secret Past" may have the makings of a story in which Joatster rises to a new level. Now that Joatster's started this journey, I hope he doesn't let some whining weenie church lady-types discourage him. Their beef is not with the story he tells or the behavior it addresses, but with an entire genre that is standard fare in Literotica's "Loving Wives' category. Granted that Literotica probably would serve the public better if it established a more-descriptive category for stories similar to 'Her Secret Past.' But the site has turned down numerous chances over the years to do so, a fact all regular readers understand perfectly and implicitly accept the second they venture into this part of the site. If a reader has a problem with one or more of the genres posted on a site or in one its categories, let them say so and then leave the site alone -- for good. Readers who continue opening stories in the 'Loving Wives' section simply to rail against one of the genres it features rather than to criticize, constructively or destructively, the crediblity or development of a specific story's plot or characters -- or to dump on the implied moral (???) or life lessons it may offer -- is just hypocracy and, as such, simply should be ignored. Period. As long as Joatster and other authers tell stories about the fully voluntary activities of fully informed and fully consenting adults, their stories have a legitimate place on Literotica's 'Loving Wives" pages. To be sure, this introductory chapter comes perilously close to crossing a crucial line since it introduces a character whose past features an extensive history of sexual activity by a teenager. A huge percentage of teenagers (as well people in their early-twenties) lack the emotional and intellectual maturity needed to give informed consent to any sort of sexual activity other than masturbation or viewing pornography, so stories featuring sex involving teenagers or children have no place under the "Loving Wives" heading. However, so far Joatster has posted only an introductory chapter of "Her Secret Past." Thus, he has plenty of opportunites in subsequent chapters to put matters right on this crucial point. As a general rule, authors who initially introduce characters into a story by discussing their involvement in under-aged, non-consensual or abusive sexual activity have an obligation to develop these characters in a way that allows them to (a) fully confront and understand their histories and recognize that they were victims of abuse, not recipients or 'love,' (b) repair much or all of the emotional damage they suffered from past abuse, and (c) make conscious life choices that protect them -- and perhaps others -- from suffering similar damage in the future. Joatster can pursue any number of plot developments to achieve these objectives and I will watch this space with pleasant anticipation to see what results. Keep going!!!

DON'T YOU THINK?

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
I'v read this before either by someone else

or on another site. The slut is open for anything with anybody at anytime and will not stop just for her husband. He is just collateral damage, as should there marriage be. He will end up doing all the adjusting and she will just keep taking. Now that's a great marriage?

grogers7grogers7over 14 years ago
Gonna finish??

Posted previously at Storiesonline. Still no ending.

Intriguing beginning. Looking forward to more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Strange that she is now telling him her past

Is she bored with not being a slut? Is that what she is trying to tell him? His indiscretion has caused her to go back to being a slut? Interesting storyline, and I'm interested to see where this goes. Thanks

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Once a slut, Always a slut

You can put a pig in a dress and add make up but its still a pig. Part 2 next

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
So late we get so smart

I don't wonder that he's more concerned in what she is than what she was. I would be. Quite well written.

Chilley

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Not a fun story

This story sounds like a bitch writer having a score to settle with men everywhere. Miserable plot that has been written so many times in this section you need only change the authors name at the end of the story. Just a personal comment is all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same old story, you just can't keep a good Slut down.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Why are some stories without tag?? I usually just pass them up for ones which I have an idea what it does entail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous