Her Secret Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers

"But...but what does that have to do with..." I fumbled.

"No interruptions!" she said. "Just listen to me."

I nodded in confused response. Her next words froze me in place.

"I was a slut," she said looking me in the eye. "I fucked hundreds of men and women between the end of middle school and when I moved to Austin. I loved anonymous sex. I couldn't get enough. I would fuck just about anyone -- young, old, fat, nasty. In fact, the nastier the better most times. I liked hot nasty sex. I loved doing the taboo, breaking the rules. Once I got going, I'd have evening long orgasms. Some nights I'd fuck six or eight guys in a row. I'd go to a club and drag them around back or into the parking lot one at a time. Other times, I'd take them on in groups. Over those years, I fucked my teachers, I fucked the neighbors, and I fucked most of my high school class. I also fucked the Johnsons -- a lot."

I remained frozen. The activities she was describing were so...so not my wife. I couldn't process it. It was a massive case of cognitive dissonance. It is fair to say that I was in shock as well as plain shocked. I felt my face go numb. My breathing was shallow and I broke out in a cold sweat.

Debbie continued without mercy. "The Johnsons were...different. When I first moved in with them I was mostly lost in my own grief and didn't notice anything. After being there for about six months, I started paying more attention. Turns out they were very active swingers, or rather Linda was very promiscuous. Larry played around some. Linda seduced me when I started asking questions about her "nights out". Then she encouraged me to start having sex with classmates. I took to it like a Democrat to tax dollars. My junior year in high school, I tripped Larry. The rest of the time I lived with them, I slept in bed with the two of them."

I still had no response. What could I say? Maybe a disinterested bystander could come up with a reasonable response to this, but my brain and body were stunned into paralysis.

"I got into some pretty damn kinky stuff my freshman year at UTSA. I played with a bunch of folk into BDSM. I was tied up and whipped. I was spanked with a switch in front of an audience. I also tried the other side of the game -- I topped men and women. I was good at it, too. Come to think about it, I was a pretty good bottom as well." She paused with a far away look in her eye. Then she shook her head as if forcing herself back on target. "I had a lot of fun with all of that kinky stuff, but it paled after a while. By the summer between my freshman and sophomore year, I was looking for something more. I had a few regular lovers that I started playing in public with. I loved the sneaky sex in dressing rooms or bathrooms. The thought of getting caught was a real thrill...almost as big as the thrill of actually getting caught." Again, she drifted away in her private memories.

"I guess we all have our wild times," I said. "Some wilder than others, but just wild times." I was trying to minimize the impact of what she said.

Debbie locked eyes with me. "I even paid for my sophomore year as an escort. Three hundred a throw. Four or five guys a week, sometimes more. I did it for the thrill, not the money."

"Uhm...Debbie." I said. "I don't know what to say. How did you...what happened? I mean...I never saw any hint of that in you." I wasn't up to eloquence at that point, but my brain was starting to come back on line a little.

"I think you've had enough for the moment. You look pretty rough. I'll give you a little time to absorb things. There is a lot more for me to tell you if you want to hear it." She looked at her watch, "I'm going to the store. I'll be back in two or three hours. When I get back I'll tell you more if you want to hear it. If, while I'm gone, you decide you can't live with who I was...who I am, then I'll pack a bag and get out of your life."

I was recovered enough to realize that I did need some time to process things a bit. "Okay. I'll be here, but you won't need to pack a bag. I love you and that isn't going to change."

She smiled sadly. "You need to hear the rest before you decide anything."

With that she grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers
12