Her Secret's Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan wondered briefly about using his belt to bring a different feel to Tracey's punishment but decided he enjoyed the contact too much, and would delay that pleasure for another day. He resumed spanking and her ass became redder and redder as he spread the blows around. Behind the gag Tracey moaned louder and louder, and she tried to grind her hips in the limited way her restraints allowed, desperate to gain purchase to relieve the tension that had already built. Her ass and cunt clenched, as she tried to get some friction for an orgasm. Eventually Dan reached for the long, large cucumber that he had not allowed Tracey to see and eased the first few inches into her cunt. Tracey gasped behind the gag, and he just said, "The idea was good, though this looks a little bigger than the one on the clip!"

Quickly Dan developed a rhythm, sliding more and more in with each thrust. Soon he had fed almost the whole length in and a good 9 inches of solid thick vegetable was stretching her cunt lips with each thrust. He began to pound away harder and longer, watching as the full thick phallus lewdly spread her labia. Suddenly Tracey's cunt clenched down on the green intruder and she screamed into her own panties, gagging her and keeping her quiet as the orgasm started to peak. The copious juices that flowed around Dan's hand told their story, her body bucked and strained at her bonds as the orgasm ripped through her, beads of sweat appeared on her forehead and her eyes were glassy. Dan had no choice, the force of her orgasmic contractions slowed his ploughing of her cunt almost to a standstill, her muscles gripping the invader as she screamed again, another wave of pleasure swept over her. Finally as her convulsions eased Dan went to Tracey's face and removed the panties.

"Now its my turn I think", he said, "and its the turn of your mouth to have me... or even better, your throat..."

Dan spread Tracey's arms wider, and brought her mouth towards his throbbing cock. Wordlessly she sank down and hungrily took his solid, long member into her mouth as he stroked her hair. Her head bobbed and worked on Dan's long, hard cock, and he groaned, the sensations exquisite and almost too much for him to take. He realised his cock had grown so sensitive as he had got more and more aroused as he played with Tracey. The vision of her spread-eagled in front of him, her hands and legs tied out wide and that firm, peach of a round ass red from a spanking was one of the most erotic things he had done. He knew he would not last long but was determined to fill Tracey's throat before he came. Gripping her hair as she plunged down each time he held her to get her used to the idea. She needed little encouragement, and relaxing her throat after only a few tries she wallowed more of his cock into her. Dan felt his head fill the tight confines of her throat as her tongue bathed his shaft. Her eyes held his, and Tracey enjoyed the power that this gave her, the knowledge that this was making him as wild she was.

This was too much stimulation on his already sensitive glans. The sexy, hungry way in which Tracey devoured his cock was too much, and almost without warning Dan exploded. Spurt after spurt of hot cum left him, erupting in spasms straight down Tracey's throat. After the first two Dan eased back to enjoy her warm, wet mouth as the final blasts of his pent up passion filled her mouth and lay on her tongue. Finally Tracey swallowed several times, savouring the taste of his hot, salty seed as it slid down her throat.

Finally the last of his cum was sucked from his cock and Dan slid out of his slut's mouth. He slowly, carefully released Tracey and helped her stand. As they kissed hard and passionately, coming together as lovers now after the submission of one to the other, Dan felt he tasted something of himself in her mouth, and somehow for the first time in his life this was not off-putting, and felt right for the moment. He filed that away for the future as something perhaps to explore with this sexy, crazily erotic business-woman on the surface but pain slut underneath he was enjoying. As they dressed and made ready for the day Dan reminded Tracey he was going to be away until Friday, but reassured her he would call to agree with her the boundaries in advance of their trip to the club. Tracey shivered in anticipation and nodded her agreement. They parted discreetly at the lift, and Dan wondered what she would make of the request of her for Friday afternoon that he knew she would find on her desk.

12