Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the sexiest dessert I've ever had." She said.

"And now for yours. "

She unstrapped the jawbreaker gag from my mouth, and began pouring caramel all over her body. She poured generous amounts on her breasts, legs, thighs, stomach, even poured some in her pubic region. I started licking but I didn't take my time. I attacked that caramel like a ravenous beast. Her candy gag had stifled my moans of pleasure and then exhilaration but you could hear hers. It wasn't very long before I'd licked the caramel off.

"Did you like dessert, Lee?"

"Yes I did."

"Great," she replied, as a big smile formed across her face.

"I have to ask you a question," she continued.

"Shoot."

"Do you want to go to church today or tomorrow? If we're going today we can't drink yet because neither of us will be going to church drunk."

"Let's go ahead and drink now."

"Ok darling."

She then went into the kitchen and brought out a bottle of rum, a bottle of Cheerwine, and what looked like the shoe she had fed me coffee from. She then poured rum into the shoe, and then Cheerwine on top making roughly a half and half. She brought the shoe up to my mouth.

"Drink sweetie" she commanded.

I did. She fed me a sip then she took a sip. And the pattern repeated till together we had finished 3 shoes worth of mixed Cheerwine & rum while we talked like we normally do when we drink together. She then got up, went into the kitchen and got a bottle of Champagne. And we once again drank loving cups from her shoe until the entire bottle was finished.

By this point we were both buzzed. She took the jawbreaker gag. Locked it back in my mouth. Then she mounted me and started riding my dick. It wasn't long before we both came. I had to admit the sweet taste of that jawbreaker gag while she made love to me while my hands were tied with her bra was very hot. And I loved her now more than ever and I knew she loved me too or she wouldn't be doing all of this.

She then untied me and led me into the bedroom and we cuddled and eventually I fell asleep. I woke up and she was already up. I got up and used the bathroom. And then walked back into the living room where I saw here on the sofa.

"Oh good darling, you're awake," she cooed.

"You didn't take a nap did you?" I responded.

"No, I didn't. And now that you're awake it's time to get you tied up again. You can't be my sex prisoner if you're up walking around. Now, I've got to make dinner so I'm going to hogtie you. I'm going to gag you with the bra I wore today and I'm going to strap one of the shoes I wore when we went out today to your head but at an angle so you can breathe through your nose and get the full effect of my aroma while still being gagged with my bra. I'm doing this for your own good honey you need this" she said, as sweetly as she could.

"Honey" she continued "ask yourself this. Have you thought about bills, work, really any responsibilities or anything other than what you've been experiencing this weekend? We're you thinking about anything when you were waiting in the car, tied up, shoe to your face, gag in your mouth, waiting on me to return but me and this experience?"

"No, I haven't. And that's what has made it so liberating. You're bringing me under your spell." I replied.

"Good, it's what I want. I'm doing this because I love you. Now put your hands behind your back and wait for me to bring out the rope."

I did just as she commanded. I loved Fidelity now more than ever. There really is freedom in bondage and I was floating on the clouds with her. I have always felt ashamed because I've been turned on by the smell of worn womens' shoes, especially the dressy leather ones. Most people find it weird. But she was embracing it and me, I was so full of love for her that had she asked me to marry her that moment I would have said yes. It feels good to be accepted for who you are and not be judged.

She came back with the rope. She tied my hands. She tied my ankles. Then she tied them together. She ran the inside of her bra under my nose before stuffing it in my mouth. She put a strip of pink duct tape over it. A clean stocking was used to tie the shoe to my face. She kissed the duct tape.

"Breath me in darling. Know how much I love you. I've hogtied you with my love. Don't worry. Just feel," she said like a siren.

She went in the kitchen to start cooking dinner. I was surprised when she came back in the living room. To my surprise she unstrapped the shoe from my head. She compensated by putting her sexy feet over my duct taped mouth. I was the luckiest guy in the world at that very moment. The bliss continued until the oven beeped. Then she stopped using me as a footrest and strapped the shoe back to my head with the stocking and went back into the kitchen.

She came back out and brought out plates of potatoes au gratin She untied and ungagged me and we ate.

"So darling," she asked.

Yes Fidelity," I responded.

"I know part of your fantasy included me taking a candle and dripping wax on you. Are you ready for that tonight or would that be too intense?"

"Depends. I kind of want to keep drinking. I have a good buzz going."

"Well, I don't want to use the candle on you then because I want to drink with you."

"So what are you saying?"

"Well if you drink I'm going to drink with you and I'm going to go ahead and get you drunk enough so you pass out."

"Will I be tied up?"

"Of course. "

"So you won't have your shoes over my nose like last night as I go to sleep."

"Oh no darling I will. Don't worry. You'll like what I have in store for you."

And with that we switched the dinner conversation to more mundane topics. We talked about work, and business, and everything else and then I complemented her on dinner. A part of me wanted her to have me tied to the chair and feeding me every bite but I decided I'd wait till morning to ask for that.

After dinner she got up and began talking to me.

"Lee, darling."

"Yes dear."

"I want you to take the chair you're sitting in and bring it into the living room. I'm going to tie you to it."

I did as she instructed.

"Now darling" she continued "I'm going to feed you margaritas out of the shoe you drank out of earlier until you tell me you're ready to stop."

"And then what?" I inquired.

"Then I am going to give you a foot job and then put you to sleep."

"Ok."

With that I brought the chair into the living room. She then took it and placed it by the sofa.

"Sit" she ordered and I complied.

She left the room and came back with more rope and soon my hands were tied behind my back and I was tied to the chair. She brought back her shoe and began mixing the drinks and began feeding them to me.

We had several loving cups out of her shoe.

But I was drinking more than she was and soon I began to feel it.

"Darling," I said.

"Yes Lee."

"I'm ready for that foot job."

"Ok. Do you want to be gagged with my panties or with a handkerchief?"

"Your panties."

And with that she beamed. She took the panties off that she was wearing and told me to open my mouth. I did and she stuffed them in there. She went in the other room and came back with the roll of pink duct tape, took off a piece and put it on my mouth.

She then sat on the sofa across from me and began tracing her feet over my dick. She was very slow and methodical. She worked her feet on my dick like she was a painter with a paint brush. Slow, soft, and deliberate strokes. She brought me to the edge several times and backed off. I began pleading through the gag for her to let me cum but she kept working my dick slowy and softly. When I finally did cum I shot loads and loads of it on her feet and she just kept pumping until it was spent. It was one intense orgasm.

She then got up and took the tape off my mouth and pulled her panties out.

"Darling, this isn't part of your fantasy and you may not like it but I want you to lick the cum off of my feet."

I didn't know what to say. The thought of licking my own cum was not appealing to me.

"Darling?" I asked.

"This has always been a fantasy of mine. Not the you being tied up necessarily but I've always wanted to feed a man his own cum but a lot of men are turned off by it. I'm sure you are too but you're tied up and can't go anywhere and you wanted me to be dominant" she replied.

"And what if I refuse?"

"You're tied up. You can't."

And with that she put the first foot into my mouth and told me to suck. I was sort of disgusted by it but I complied and I licked it off. It wasn't as bad as I thought but I wasn't happy about it. Soon she stuck the second foot in and I did the same.

"Lee, are you OK." she asked

"Not really" I replied, "I thought this was my weekend."

"It is but you know, love is about sacrifice. I've given you a whole weekend. Was it really that bad doing that for me?"

"I guess not."

"You don't want to go to sleep with the taste of your cum on your mouth do you?"

"No I don't."

"Ok. I'll make you daiquiri to drink before I take you to bed."

True to her word she did but this time she fed it to me out of a glass.

She then took me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed.

She took the panties she had gagged me with earlier and stuck them back in my mouth.

She then took the pumps she had worn earlier today and held them over my nose.

"Breathe deep darling and go to sleep. Breathe my aroma in and surrender."

I did.

I was indeed intoxicated.

She took the shoe off my nose to let air in because I was gagged and kept alternating between that and me smelling it until I fell asleep once again.

12