All Comments on 'Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 03'

by EmeraldSolitaire

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Did she make him eat his cum

Not quite sure...

Please

Just count how many times you repeated that...less is better

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe A Little Overboard On Punishment

Like the title says, I think you went a little too far with it but she got some love later so it took the sting out. A problem with this chapter though is that I felt like you were simply stating what was happening and not describing it.

I do like this story as there are so few Gentle Femdom stories out there, please continue. Your story has been wonderful so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So unless they plan on killing him

He's either going to kill them or much more likely send them to jail for the rest of their lives. Epic stupidity.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
WTF?!

What started out as a good story about a loving couple quickly degenerated into activities not consistent with the characters described earlier.

- Fidelity went out of her way to give Lee a weekend of sexual fantasies he had told her about and he acts like a spoiled brat when she adds the cum-eating . After all she was doing for him the ungrateful prick has the nerve to bring kinky Desiree into the mix and throw his girlfriend's gift back in her face.

- Fidelity being pissed on?! She has to eat out her friend?! (There had been no indication that she was into this shit,or had lesbian tendencies! She was trying to give her boyfriend what he wanted!)

- After Desiree leaves,Fidelity should give back to Lee some of what the ungrateful bastard did to her. For starters she should piss all over him,then later drink her piss right from the source! Next she should use the strap-on Desiree left and pound Lee up the ass! Finally,since she was made to eat out another woman,she should blindfold Lee and have her neighbor Dick come over and shove his big rod in Lee's mouth until he has to swallow his load!

-WTF?! You let the story spiral out of control so why not really go for it?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Goodhue I'm with you on this chapter

Emerald you went completely off the reservation, jumped the shark and swan dived off the cliff. I was rooting for you the first two chapters and then this happened.

Even tied up, Fedelity could NOT have made him eat his cum. You fell into the massive 'I must do this' cliche. Yuk. He dropped his fantasies on her and she is trying. She tossed in one of her own, okay. Did he not ever mention safewords? Could he not have explained them when she made her request? Then, you have him over react. It's his own cum, not some stranger bull rapist. He expects HER to swallow, yes? Next, he violates her trust by bullying her into submitting and bring in this professional domme, who happens to be a supposed friend. What they cooked up was inexcusable so far above what she asked of him. Talk about violations of trust! Both of them pee on her and humility her!?! That'll teach her. Fedelity is smart, they only needed to explain it to her. Now, if she is smart she will cut them both out of her life. Let the asshole and bitch hea together.

I have never felt so betrayed by an author. Everything you stated in your first chapter preamble was violated, not supported by this chapter. I hope this story is never continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

But, do most men really object to eating their own cum that much? I see it so many times in stories on here, as though it's some great taboo. I'm a man and don't think twice about it, just seems a strange premise to make such a big deal about.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
This got stupid and ignorant of grammar

Your editor didn't do their job and that screwed your story. You have the same person being the sub and the dom at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A fun, creative fantasy

Being forced to swallow your own cum is one of those things that pushes a lot of buttons, I like the creative way you handled it in this story (and also, I'm a huge fan of panty-gags and Lee being tied up with a bra? oh my! sexy!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Into what a morass this story devolved! Why set up the two protagonists as sympathetic characters if your plan was to bury them?

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

I think you wrecked the story here. It was fun but got really heavy and the retaliation on Fidelity was completely disproportionate

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

Yeah, eating his own cum was not as big of a deal as he made it out to be. His weekend but her dominance. She didn’t make him cry, but he did. The piss was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From the beginning this was never Fidelity being the dominant and Lee the submissive. This was totally Lee topping from the bottom. Give me a break. All of this consent BS was just way too much. Oh Lee, do you like this? Oh Lee, do you want that? Oh Lee, is this okay? Oh Lee, which do you prefer, filet mignon or lobster? HELP! The more you read this it becomes painfully obvious Lee is the Dom and Fidelity is the Sub. His insistence over and over that he is not a wimp, he's strong and always in control, he's okay with the weekend as long as it's done exactly as HE wants it to go. If you want to sub to a loved one and experience 'gentle femdom and domination' then you must be willing to give up control. This is done by trusting someone who won't seriously hurt you (a little pain is good but nothing over the top). She asked him to lick up some of his own cum ONCE! Doing this he becomes uncomfortable? Upset? And for this he brings in a third person, and yet he wouldn't accept it when she asked to bring a friend in to babysit him when she went shopping? Then he DEMANDS she do everything she is told to do? No negotiating? A lot of streets are named after Lee; ONE WAY. Furthermore, she shows him fear in her eyes, they PISS on her and make her cry, they shove her face into a bowl of soup on the floor while they enjoy an excellent meal, they torture her mentally and degrade her by having oral sex in the bedroom as she wallows in a tub of piss, and continuously beat her up by demanding everything is consensual? I agree that things should be SSC but where was it with her? Her 'punishment' and being taught a lesson is so far over the top for a novice Fidelity should never never never think of doing anything like this again. And Desiree is supposed to be an experienced Domme? She's going along with Lee on all of this? She should bitch slap Lee and tell him, 'I'll talk to her and explain all of this to her and she'll be better at this the next time'. As I said, Fidelity is the Sub. The best ending here would have been for Fidelity to shower and wash all of their piss off of her, fix her hair, put her makeup on, and when Desiree came back and untied her she quietly walked out of the bathroom, ignoring Desiree completely, dressed up nicely, walked out of the bedroom and passed the two of them and said, 'the weekend is over, I'm going out to lunch and then shopping. Be sure to lock the door and pull it shut on your way out, and oh, by the way, Desiree please drive Lee back to pick up his car. Goodbye'. That would have been an ending!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldSolitaire@EmeraldSolitaire
I wrote these stories intending to show them to a future lover or wife to communicate my desires, and probably my wife, as I was uncomfortable and couldn't vocalize them. Given that I now have a brand name I intend to publish Romance stories like these on Amazon for sale but ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES