Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess."

"And part of her submission today is she doesn't get to eat what we eat."

"What?"

"She's going to be hogtied for her lunch. Come on Lee, you'll find it hot."

"Please don't hurt her."

"I won't."

And with that she made some soup and put it in a bowl and let it cool off a bit. And then she went to get Fidelity.

When she brought Fidelity back into the kitchen her hands were tied behind her back.

"Get on the floor, Fidelity" Desiree commanded.

Fidelity complied.

Desiree then tied her legs together and then tied her wrists to her ankles. Fidelity was again in a hog tie. I kind of wished I was there with her.

"Aren't you going to gag me?" Fidelity asked, with a sound of trepidation in her voice.

"No, it's lunch time dear. Lee and I have had our lunch. It's time for yours."

"Ok," Fidelity said, with a bit of exhaustion in her voice.

Desiree brought the bowl of soup and put it on the floor.

"Come on Fidelity and eat, I know you must be hungry."

Fidelity just looked at the bowl. It was soup. I think she didn't know what to do.

Desiree walked up to her.

"Fidelity, come on girl, eat."

Fidelity just stayed there.

Finally Desiree grabbed her by her head and pushed it down into the bowl.

"Eat!" Desiree exclaimed.

"You will eat every last drop," she continued.

And what I saw next I found erotic. Several more times Desiree guided Fidelity down into the soup bowl until finally Fidelity got the hang of it on her own. Eventually she got most of the food that wasn't broth out. Desiree then got up and walked to me.

"She's your girlfriend, Lee. It should have been you pushing her head down into the bowl. You can make it up to her by feeding her the broth to drink."

She gave me the bowl and I fed the broth to Fidelity.

And that's when I saw Desiree get up and leave the room.

She came back with some duct tape.

"Lee," Desiree began "Fidelity shouldn't be the only one to get to eat in such a fun way. Put your hands behind your back. You need to join your love in a hogtie."

Desiree proceeded to hogtie me next to Fidelity.

Fidelity I think was still scared of being forced to drink pee because she didn't say a word.

Desiree came back and put a bowl of pudding before us each.

"Eat!" she exclaimed.

Fidelity started eating.

"Lee, don't you want your dessert?" queried Desiree.

I just sat there.

"Don't you want to eat?"

I remained rigid like a rock.

Desiree came up to me, grabbed my hair, and then pushed it down into the bowl of pudding.

"Eat!"

I got the hang of it soon enough.

After dessert she untied us and brought us into the living room.

"Alright you lovebirds, are you ready for your second dessert?"

Fidelity and I looked at each other puzzled with puzzled glances back at Desiree.

"What do you mean Desiree?" Fidelity asked.

"Fidelity, Lee has got off today when you sucked him off and I got off when I made him eat me out so I wouldn't whip you with that cat o'nine tails. But you haven't cum today. Don't you want to cum, Fidelity?"

"Desiree, we're friends," Fidelity responded.

"Yes, and that's why I want to please you. You and Lee are going fuck before my eyes."

Fidelity's eyes went wide like a deer caught in the headlights.

"You agreed to do whatever I said to make up for what you did."

Resigned to defeat Fidelity nodded her head.

"Ok then, you two wait here I have to go get something."

Desiree then left the room. I don't know what Fidelity thought of me at this moment. I don't think she ever expected this though she knew Desiree was into this kind of stuff.

Desiree came back with what looked like a butt plug and a strap-on.

"Now Fidelity and Lee. A woman's G-spot is located roughly in her body where a man's prostate is and that's because the prostate is the man's g-spot. Lee, I'm going to stick this vibrating butt plug in your ass and I am going to strap Fidelity's ass while you fuck her pussy. Ya'll are going to come together and you'll thank your Queen Desiree after you've been satisfied."

Fidelity looked at me starting to tear up.

"It'll be ok, honey," I said, hugging her.

Desiree got out the lube and began spreading it in our asses. She put the butt plug in my ass and turned it on vibrate. She then put on the strap on and began working Fidelity's ass while she told me to fuck her pussy and I did. We were like the 3 assed monster but I was feeling fucking good and when I came I had a prostate orgasm that came up from my spine and rushed across my whole body and Fidelity came at the same time. We were all a sweaty mess.

Desiree let Fidelity and I cuddle afterwards for a bit and we bathed together. She then brought us back into the living room. She began gazing at Fidelity.

"Fidelity, now I want to ask you this. Would you rather have to drink my pee or eat me out? Lee has already eaten me out and remember you are being punished for making him drink his own cum without asking."

"I'll eat you out," Fidelity responded.

"Good girl. Now both you and Lee will be tied up for this."

"Ok" we both responded.

Desiree tied our hands behind our backs. She told me to lay on the floor and gagged me with her stockings and put tape on my mouth.

"Fidelity, Lee is going to be my footrest while you eat me out."

And with that Fidelity began to eat Desiree out while I was under Desiree's feet. Desiree came soon enough.

Desiree then got up.

"Y'all have had your chance to freshen up. I haven't. I'm going to take a shower but I can't have you escaping."

With that Desiree lifted me up and sat me on the floor. She then sat Fidelity on the floor and tied her ankles as mine were. She then went into the bathroom and took my underwear and stuffed them in Fidelity's mouth and put tape over it. She then took rope and tied us together. She then got blindfolds and blindfolded each of us.

"Alright you two, don't go anywhere."

When Desiree got in the shower she began speaking over the intercom for us to hear

"There there my captives. Struggle all you want you can't escape. Don't resist your Queen Desiree. Just give in. Just relax. You know you want this. Just live in the moment now. I'm not going to hurt you. I am going to give you what you need. Accept my dominance."

It was almost trancelike as she talked.

We couldn't move, we couldn't speak, we couldn't see, all we could do is hear her voice and she was very hypnotic about it too.

She came back out of the shower in Fidelity's favorite robe.

"I hope you enjoyed your quality time together."

With that she took off the blindfolds and ungagged us.

She then untied me while leaving Fidelity tied.

I was stunned but then Desiree began to speak.

"Lee, have you been dominant this entire weekend?"

"No."

"Well then have a taste now. I want you tie me up and I'll worship Fidelity's feet. Do something nice for her like massage her back or something. Then we'll take a break and have our talk with her. I want you to gag Fidelity for this. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

With that I went and found a handkerchief and came back and tied it into Fidelity's mouth. I then took the rope and tied up Desiree with her hands behind her back and ankles tied together. Desiree began worshipping Fidelity giving her kisses and licks on her feet and then on her legs. I began massaging her back. After about 20 minutes or so of this R&R Desiree stopped and asked me to untie her and I did. She asked me to untie Fidelity and I did that as well.

Desiree then told me to follow her into the kitchen and we began to talk.

"Lee, I think we've made our point to Fidelity about consent."

"I agree."

"But this weekend was supposed to be till tomorrow morning right?"

"Yes."

"I want to stay and submit to Fidelity and let her learn the right way to domme, through negotiations and limits and such. So we're going to do this one last thing and then we'll have the talk and I'll give you both aftercare and then she takes the reigns."

"Ok."

We then discussed what we were going to do and we came back in the living room.

Desiree began to speak to her.

"Fidelity, I want you to hogtie Lee and gag him and we are going to tickle him."

Fidelity did as she was told and I was soon hogtied on the floor, this time gagged with a silk cloth with tape again and she and Desiree proceeded to tickle me for a while. The gag did a good job of muffling my laughter and to be tickled, tied, and gagged by these two hot women really did something for me.

Finally the tickling stopped and Desiree began untying me.

She then had the talk with Fidelity and explained what aftercare was and we had some and we both kept reassuring Fidelity how beautiful she was.

Desiree then fixed us several mudslides and we began negotiating the rest of the weekend with Fidelity as the domme and in line with what I had wanted from Fidelity to begin with.

Once we were done Fidelity decided she wanted a breather to watch a program and with that she hogtied us, gagged us, and left us on the floor not paying attention to us.

But the weekend was hardly over yet and we still had supper to eat.

12