Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

The man was sitting on Santa Clause's lap, beaming.

***

Abby found a private moment and whispered to Carol, "I would love to do that. Thank you. I'm already getting giddy."

Ross found a good moment and said to Carol, "I think both of you are horny."

"Yes, we are," Carol said. "Aren't you?"

He looked at her a moment and said, "Oh, yeaw. You know she may do a number on me."

"Well, if you do the same thing Ross, then both of you will have a very good time won't you?"

He nodded and started thinking and went and sat down.

I got a few things ready in our bedroom while Abby and Ross were conversing and lounging. Getting back I joined in the conversation and when it felt right I said, "Abby would you like to join us in the bedroom? Might be fun."

Total quiet. Abby looked from one of us to the other. We were just smiling, not wildly. I couldn't believe, still, how sexy she looked. She said, "Yes. I really would. Thanks for asking."

We all did the 'go to bed' stuff and after a few minutes we were there. Ross was on the near side. He did his best work with his right hand. Abby was in the middle and I was on the other side. She was on her side facing me. I whispered, "I suggested to Ross that he might like to tease you. He has really good foreplay moves. Would it be ok if he starts with that?"

"Wow, yes, it would," she said. I gave Ross the bedroom eye.

Ross knew it usually takes a woman longer to get fully aroused up to orgasm state hence his slow extensive foreplay. Of course it was candy for him too. He reached out and lightly touched Abby's leg just below the knee. She peeked down and smiled at Carol. He lightly rubbed his hand and fingers up across her knee and up her thigh, catching her pants and pulling them up. They were so loose they came way up her hip, pulling at her crotch. He was establishing territory. He mingled feet just to make her more aware of his presence. Feet are very personal.

Lifting his arm up to her neck he ran his fingers down the center of her back. He hit skin above where her belly button would be if he was on the other side. It was skin all the way down to top of her pants, about at her butt crack, then he reversed and went back up but stayed on her skin. She could feel her top dragging up her back and up to the bottom of her breasts in front. Carol was watching and smiling. Ross was at work. Carol lifted her head over and kissed Abby. Abby's eyes opened a little in surprise.

Ross moved over slightly nearer Abby and touched his knees against her, just above her knees. Reacting, she slid her knees up towards Carol. Her hips no longer enclosed her outer lips and they were only covered by the thin fabric of her pants. Easy access for Ross. He ran his fingers down the center of her back again. This time on full skin. When he got to her butt crack he pushed some fingers down inside her pants and butt crack but not all the way to her butt button.

Abby and Carol were making lip biting and squinting and big eyes at each other. Abby almost bit her tongue. She moaned and pushed her butt down, opening up her butt crack a little.

Carol said, "I really want to play with your nipples," but didn't. Then she kissed her again.

Ross pushed a hand up under the back of her top and curled it over on her breast. He went right to the nipple and rolled it around between his finger and thumb, he was planting kisses on her back as he went. Abby pushed out her chest and closed her eyes. This was really happening. He stretched out his hand, covering her breast and started kneading it.

She had given him her back, down into her butt crack, her legs, her feet, and her breasts. He would soon see how much of her crotch he could have and then how much of his dick she would like to play with. His dick was feeling very good right now.

Bringing his hand back to her lower back he slipped down in her pants and pushed his second finger down through her butt crack and past her perineum. Her folds were fairly dry so he pushed a finger in, right at the bottom, and found a sea of lube. Working in and around for a few moments he moistened her butt crack, spending some time pushing into her butt button about half a fingertip.

Carol could easily see where Ross was touching Abby as he progressed. He was having a very good time, occasionally closing his eyes and breathing with his mouth open. She knew with Ross that was very sexual.

Ross curled his hand down around her buns, on the outside of her pants and up to her clit. He connected with her fully by spreading his hand out and working the whole area for several minutes, moving down and up. He had her package. He would save her mouth and oral for later if he got a chance. Her choice. Now to see if she wanted his dick and how much.

He knew Carol was watching it all. He fully accepted she not only didn't have any problems but was pushing them both to get it on. He agreed fully. Still, it was necessary to step through this gingerly.

He pushed her top up her back and over her head. She moved her arms up and he slipped it off and dropped it on the floor.

Carol took off her own top and touched nipples with Abby and kissed again, more slowly this time. She was trying not to distract them but she seemed to forget. It wasn't distracting Abby, it was making her more excited and Ross was going to benefit.

Ross slipped his pants off and dropped them on the floor. He moved up against Abby but kept his hips back so his dick wouldn't touch her. She tingled when she felt his chest and stomach touching down her back. He reached over and dropped his hand down inside the front of her pants and massaged around her clit for several minutes, kissing her back and neck and hair. She lifted her upper leg slightly.

His dick was so long he didn't have to move down but he did, letting her feel the movement. Just a few short inches for effect. He wanted her to know what he was after. He pushed her pants down and under her butt. She lifted slightly but it wasn't really necessary. The pants were so smooth and thin. They were around the top of her thighs leaving her pussy clear. She kept her knees up in front, resisting the urge to push her legs down and protect herself.

Ross grabbed his dick about mid shaft and moved his hips so it was just inside towards the top of her butt crack. Thrusting ever so slightly he worked it down through and paused at her butt button and teased her there for funs sake. It was already moist and his pre-cum added more and the head started to spread the opening. She relaxed her muscles slowly, pushing mildly, and about half his head moved in. It felt very good.

He continued on down her butt crack, washing the head as he went and pushed up her outer lips and into the front of her clit. This brought some very nice moans and she slipped a hand down inside her pants and onto the head and shaft, letting him fuck her between her folds and her hand. Abby had her hand on Ross's dick. She was getting there.

It took a herculean effort for Carol to let Abby get his dick before she did. She could have had his dick in her hand pushing it against her sister's clit and pussy. She decided to take off her own pants and play with herself. She was only sore a little on the inside anyway. They wouldn't notice.

Ross slipped down a fraction more and the next time he thrust his dick it went into her outer lips and against her pubic bone. Everything was wet with his pre-cum. Another slight adjustment and it hit near her vagina opening, just above. The next time he was there.

Half a head in and hot as hell. His hips froze in position and Abby let out some kind of sound and pushed her middle down and held it there. Carol's lips were pressed together hard and her eyes were as big as saucers. She knew they just fucked.

Abby got her wish. Now she opened her eyes, took a few big breaths and got herself together. Going rather slowly so she didn't alarm Ross she pulled her hips up off his dick and turned over towards him. He moved back to give her room. She was smiling nicely and said, "Wow, that was very erotic. I just loved it. Would you mind if I did some?"

He wasn't expecting this but he wasn't going to cause any delays so he said, "Not at all, whatever you'd like to do."

Looking right in his eyes all the time, she slowly took off her pants. Now all three were fully nude. She moved in between his legs and he opened wide. His dick, just out of her vagina, was hard as a rock. Carol was fascinated.

Then Abby moved right up near Ross's crotch and slipped her hands down under his knees. She lifted his legs up and pushed them towards his head leaving his thighs pushed back from his crotch and his dick sticking out all by itself.

She moved closer with her thighs up under his, her pussy right above his sack and got one hand around the middle of his shaft. Swiveling her hips back and up she got it started in her vagina and began thrusting. She held his legs tilted back over his body with her hands just below the back of his knees.

Carol was staring at her. Her sister was fucking her husband but it was backwards. She was working her vagina onto his dick and back. It was going in about three-quarters of the way. It was almost all the way out when she pulled back. She was fucking Ross like a guy except the dick was attached to him and not her but it didn't make any difference. Nothing but her middle was moving.

She was very smooth, no difficulty at all. Ross had his eyes closed and his mouth open and he wasn't thrusting. No need. Soon she was pussy fucking him down about to his sack. Carol knew this position from when she and Ross looked them up when they were married. It was called the 'Anvil', except Ross was on the bottom. Wow.

She kept going about 15 or 20 minutes, sometimes going fast but mostly about medium speed. Just enjoying a good fuck. Her breasts didn't seem to swing around too much either but they sure looked good. She was swapping smiles with Ross and me and very loose with her body movements. No muscle stress or angle problem at all. She could work her hips. This girl could fuck and she was my sister.

She seemed to know when Ross was getting close and changed tactics to hold him off. At a point she slowed down and pulled off. His dick was still up hard. She said, "Would you like to do something for me?"

He said, "Sure, whatever you'd like."

She moved him over and he sat up. She moved the pillow and slipped up to the head board with most of her back against it. Her hips were down the bed and open, knees up and out wide. She smiled at Ross and he got it right away. He slipped over and lay down with his head right over her saddle. He started on her outer lips. She put her hands lightly on the top sides of his head and worked with him. With her almost sitting up she was close with an excellent downward view and could see extraordinarily well.

Fifteen minutes there and he migrated up to her clit. He wasn't going to leave until she had one of his special orgasms. She had almost let go when she felt his dick in her vagina and she had been holding off through the fuck and his oral so far. She was trying to hold off now to give him some time to have her clit. It was getting difficult and she was squeezing and pulling her stomach in and her vagina backwards.

She pressed her hands down on his head and he knew she was close. He sucked harder and for a little longer than he had been and she got there. Hard upward thrust on her hips into his face and mixed sounds but not too loud, just persistent. It took her some time to get through it and stop thrusting her hips. She certainly deserved all she did. He lightened up on her clit and then softly caressed it with his fingertips.

She got back and they smiled a lot at each other. He got over and she slid down and got the pillow under her head. "Your time," she said.

Carol was having the time of her life. Except for their honeymoon of course, and maybe a few hundred other times. It was live sex like Abby said and it was exotic and crazy sexual. She wanted to give herself an orgasm but she decided she didn't want to miss the finish.

Ross found her vagina and went to work. His work. His way. She was very good and nothing to sneeze at but he could put it where it counted. He could reach places she couldn't. It was man stuff. He knew he was thinking like an idiot. Wow, she could really fuck.

He was so horny and ready he had to slow down almost right after he started so he could enjoy it for a while. He discovered the joy of expanded time many moons ago. He got it in the base of his dick first. He squeezed his balls and held it through several more thrusts. He was pushing in as far as he could. He couldn't not. It was there where it was needed and he let go with the first one and froze in place and jerked back and rammed in again. It was a body process and he was just along for the ride and ride it he did, every time. It was joy extreme.

Abby wrapped him with her legs and hands and pulled and thrust when he did to get it in as far as they could. It caused the best satisfaction. He put his seed out and yet again fulfilled his desires. A requirement that lasted a life time.

They all three had a nice talk and Carol shooed them off to Abby's bedroom for the night so she could get some needed rest. Abby was there for three more nights and Carol made sure they had those three nights together. Abby was her sister and Ross wouldn't mind.

They decided to call her position the 'Abby'.

With some coordinated practice Abby got Carol in full compliance with the 'Abby'. Abby preferred older men because young ones wanted to do the fucking. No problem. All the younger men would be older soon enough.

Wow, my sister Abby taught me the 'Abby'. The women are catching up.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12