All Comments on 'Her Sister Ch. 01'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Great start

A little too much tears for me (lol..I'm a man, we hate tears), but really liked the story and where it's going. You've done a great job setting the scene, looking forward to the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick

The writer of this is sick in the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too much

yawn almost went to sleep reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
giraffes

needs more giraffes but otherwise a good reminder why we should take care when eating popcorn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Brilliant set up. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How Old?

How old is the writer of this garbage? Reads like it was written by a 9yo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good foundation for more heated chapters

Liked the initial ground work of this story. Sets up the potential for future chapters involving the sisters and the older sisters girlfriend. Needs to really get spicy now with the sisters and maybe with the girlfriend. But not a threesome, maybe only with the younger sister. So the writer can go on or just leave this story as written and move on to another. Whichever, add juicy sex to the story.

JessicaSJessicaSover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi everyone, thanks for your kind and sometimes not-so-kind words :).

I submitted the second chapter, in which the sisters experience their first time together. If it is approved, hopefully the staff will put it up within a week.

The third chapter is also written already, but still needs some minor editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so-so

It's okay, but there are several flaws. One, what's with the random breakdowns of Katie? She seems to break down over simple things, which makes me wonder if you were making her bipolaur on purpose. Another thing is that Katie's characteristics contradict each other. Katie is energetic at some points, and yet sensitive to the touch? Other than that, I have no other problems, and it was a good exposition.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous

Katie's contrasting behavior was sort of intentional, although I wouldn't go so far as to call her bipolar. The active, energetic Katie is more of a public persona of hers. It's only when you get to her core personality when you notice how sensitive she is about some issues. At least that was my intent. It's possible I took it too far in the story and I can see how the result might seem incoherent. Your observation may be spot-on.

Thank you for a thought provoking comment, I love those :).

JeanneSisJeanneSisover 9 years ago
Lovely sister story

I like getting to know the girls the way you describe them and their feelings, you let us get inside their minds and it's like being in the room with them. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good feels

Good feels 5/5

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A wonderful start!

Thank you!

grismangrismanover 6 years ago
Nice

I like the structure of your story I also like the description at the beginning it is nice to have a mental picture before even reading the story looking forward to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Good but it seemed the ages were charged for literotica but not the way they acted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES