Her Slave – Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had hit them a third time with the wooden spoon and he howled around the impromptu gag – she gave them another wild blow then Brian began to shake and his cock twitched and jerked and he lunged his head and torso forward - Brie had watched transfixed as a huge jet of white viscous cum erupted from his cock – landing on the table top just in front of her brother. Another jet followed the first and she reached with her free hand for his hair – grabbing a solid handful and held it tight as he spurted again and again, finishing his orgasm.

Brian's shuddering flowed through his sisters arm, and it seemed to her the movement was transferred straight to her clit. Her cunt felt full, hot – she realized that she was close to coming herself – her brother had become limp so she dragged him down by his hair to his side. His face had landed in the hot white puddle he had just created and she moaned; Brie yanked her panties out of his mouth and unbidden his tongue snaked out from between his lips, and she watched as Brian began to lap up his cum from the surface of the table.

The sight of her submissive brother's face in his own semen, his tongue lazily licking up his own sperm, the gratified look on his face had sent Brie over the edge into a shattering orgasm. It had felt as if a sun went nova inside her – hot, clean – cleansing...

...Brie poured the contents of the carafe into the enema bag. She looked at her slave, said "Ready?" and he nodded eagerly.

Brie hangs the clear bag from a hook above her brother – there's a short clear silicone hose dangling from the outlet at its base. The middle of the hose is clamped, the lower end connected to a flow meter and a nylon Y junction. The junction allows for two more lengths of clear tubing. One tube, the shorter, Brie connects to the tip protruding from the penis gag in her brother's mouth. "There slut, I know you get so thirsty when we play our little games." Brie adds a roller clamp to the middle of the tube. "Don't want to have all that hot stinking piss go into your mouth, now do we?" She pats his cheek saying "I want almost all of it in your dirty slutty ass."

On the other tube she adds another clamp, and inspects the nozzle. The bulbous end of the nozzle is large – the shaft is long and has bumps and ridges along its length. Brie inserts the tube into the end and lets it hang between her brothers legs.

Brie dons a pair of black nitrile gloves – she keeps her eyes locked on Brian's as she stretches them over her hands. "Well bitch, you did a good job with this play room – and I'm going to reward you." She laughs, slapping the back of one hand against his balls. Brian jumps, then sighs around the gag.

Brie lubes the first two fingers of her hand – then roughly shoves them into her slave's asshole. There was a token resistance, she felt her brother clenching down on his anal ring as the tips of her two fingers enter his bowel. She wraps the fingers of her free hand around his balls and squeezes – Brian groans and relaxes. Brie's fingers sink to the knuckle. "Feeling a little feisty bitch?" Brie asks him as she gives his balls another squeeze, twisting them from side to side, then releases them.

She works her fingers around his butt hole feeling his ass loosen; then fucks him by thrusting them in and jerking them out – twisting her hand on the last few strokes so as to make sure she runs her hooked fingertips over his prostate. Pulling her fingers out with a liquid plop, Brie liberally lubes the nozzle, leaving it on his belly - the hard black nylon glistening in the bright light. Brie opens the upper clamp, adjusts the other two allowing a column of yellow liquid to flow down from the bag and into the tubes. Brian's eyes are locked on the apparatus – his attention split between the hose leading into his mouth, the other to the nozzle lying on his stomach.

Brie makes sure all the air is voided from the tubes, then shuts the two lower clamps. "Here it comes slut." She grins nastily at her brother as she picks up the nozzle and slowly inserts it into his ass. Brian has grown to enjoy his ass getting fucked by his sister – they had accumulated a fair number of toys for her to use on him. It's a shame Brie reflects – she'd rather have him hate it – the humiliation of the act, the being made to submit, the hint of homosexuality. She had always hoped for the shocked 'no no, not my ass' response from him – oh well, can't have everything.

Needing to humiliate her slave Brie said "Enjoying that? Such a shame you know. This nozzle is bigger than you are. You really don't have much to offer a girl – I guess that's one reason you prefer to be my little bitch." She smiles sweetly at Brian. "Well, some day you'll find a girl who doesn't care."

She looks thoughtful for a second, then adds "Likely because she'll be getting boned by a bunch of huge hung black dudes. Poor girl will need the rest." She knew he was sensitive about his cock – he was just under average in terms of size; worse he was a 'grower', when flaccid only a small stub of his shaft peeked out from his body. And he wasn't blessed with girth either. A nice cock, but no monster.

"I'm sure she'll throw you a mercy fuck once in a while, feeling sorry because of your handicap and all. Oh she'll tell you size doesn't matter." Brie gives the nozzle a quick shove in, adding "Shorty."

Brie stroked the nozzle in and out of Brian's willing ass – twisting it one side then the other – finally seating it deeply into his bowel. To be fair she reflected, she did like fucking her brother's ass. It was just galling that he also enjoyed it. She set the first line to drip the still warm piss into his mouth through the plug; satisfied she pulled the clip off the second line and let the fluid flow into his ass.

Brie removes the gloves – tossing them onto Brian's chest – puts on a fresh pair. She picks up a tube of surgical lube and a penis plug from the table and looks at her brother. "I told you I'd be plugging that cock of yours slut. No cumming for you – well, maybe as a special treat later." She coats the plug with the lube, then squirts a large glob of it on the head of his cock. She put the lube back on the table and slowly inserts the plug into his urethra, until the ring on the end touches the surface of his glans.

Brie's aroused, she's hungering for her first orgasm of the evening. The special one, the one she'd promised herself for days. The one she had that night Brian became her slave – the first time she beat his balls – as she savored his humiliation and pain and pleasure – watching him wallow in his degradation. She thought of that orgasm as pure, clean, almost mystical. And she would have it, very soon now.

Brian watched his mistress as she inserted the stainless steel plug into this cock. It felt wonderful, he loved the feel of it being inserted into his urethra – hell he loved everything Brie did to him. He relished the dribble of piss she had allowed to enter his mouth – he sucked on the head of the rubber cock, ran his tongue around it – in some of his daydreams Brie had a cock as well as a pussy and he would worship both. He'd had a thing about watching women using strap on dildo's on men since he started looking at porn; having his sister do it to him was literally a dream come true. He often drifted to sleep at night now that they lived together, her hard cock deep into his ass, her tits pressed against his back.

The still warm urine was filling his ass, flowing into his bowels. The dirtiness of it, the intimacy of his mistress's champagne flowing into him, the humiliation of her recycling his own waste into his belly aroused the hell out of him. He knew his sister needed to hurt his cock, his balls; that was okay as he needed it too. Cock and ball torture had roused him when he first saw it – it was what he was watching the night he first submitted to his mistress. He had been on the edge of orgasm for so long that night, when his sister used that spoon on his balls and he had that orgasm – he was hooked. He looked at the enema bag, not much left inside it. Soon he thought, very soon. He moaned around the gag between his lips in anticipation.

He had seen Brie pick up something from the table, he felt her wrap the heavy metal ring around his ball sack – it had projections pointing inward – and they dug so pleasurably into his skin. The weight of the ring pulling his balls down, stretching his sack. He wanted the pain, the feeling that his cock and balls belonged to his mistress, her taking control. They had two of the rings – on one the metal studs were blunt. This was the second one – the points were sharp – and his sister had adjusted them so they dug deeper into his flesh. One day she'd be leaving him bleeding and he knew he'd welcome that.

Brie walked around him and he shivered watching her. The latex top and suspendered stockings were new and it excited him to see his mistress dressed like that; the latex formed like a second skin around her tits displaying them. Her pussy and bottom were framed, he hungered to touch, taste, worship them, take his place at her feet – Brian knew that would come later, for now he needed to receive her gift of pain...

Brie selects a flogger from the rack Brian had carefully attached to the wall. She tests the heft of it, a crooked smile on her face as she turns back to face Brian. "You seem cold slut – I should warm you up a little." She trails the lashes down his body – starting at his chest, down his belly and finishes by stroking his shaft with them. Brie leans over, her lips in Brian's ear saying to him softly "Brother, I want to come." Brie strokes his cock with the flogger and continues "I really need it so badly. I've waited a long time to come. Are you ready to help me?"

Brian closes his eyes and nods. Brie sighs into his ear then rises, bringing the flogger up over her head. She slashes it down, striking his chest with it – the lashes leave ugly red marks on her brother's body. "My god" Brie tells him "That felt so - good slave."

Brie felt the initial tingle in her cunt – her clit starts to feel warm, she senses her cunt lips getting moist – she slashes down at her brother's chest again – he moans, thrusts his cock upwards. Brie feels a desire to touch herself but fights it – no she does not want to ruin things; besides her brother will be lapping at her cunt later this evening, she promised herself that treat.

She works the flogger down his belly – stopping before the tails from the lash reach his cock. God this feels so fucking good Brie thinks to herself, but she needs more – a lot more. Brie turns to the wall and hangs up the flogger, next selecting a rattan cane. Brian's eyes go wide – he tries to plead around the plug in his mouth but Brie just turns to face him. She holds it in her one hand, caressing the slim shaft with her other. "Shhh slut. I need this. Be still, I'll be right back."

Brian shakes his head side to side but Brie walks over to the end of her new dungeon. The click - click of her heels on the cold concrete floor echoed in the small chamber. He could hear water running – he knew his sister was soaking the rattan – this was going to hurt. He hated that cane. He heard her walk back to him, saw her come into his view – she passes by him, her fingers touching, trailing along his body. Reaching the cables holding his legs out, Brie turns and faces him from between his outstretched legs. He renews his pleading with her but the gag in his mouth only allows muffled sounds to escape from around it.

Brie feels his panic as a lovers caress along her cunt lips. It thrills her, her cunt feels full, her walls are clenching, her clit's erect, hot – she traces a line with the cane from her brothers throbbing cock down one thigh and stops by his knee, a thin line of moisture from the canes surface left on his skin showing the path the rattan had taken. "Brother – shhhh. I need this, you know that." With her free hand she slowly, gently strokes his belly. "Give me permission to hurt you. I'll do your balls last." Brian trembles, he's moaning. "And as a treat, I'll let you come. Later. On my feet – I'll let you cum on my toes, then you can lick them clean." Brie hadn't let Brian cum for weeks – she was saving it for tonight. He was a good slave that way she reflected.

"But you have to give me permission. Can I hurt you?" Brie ran the fingertips of her free hand along her brother's cock, she ended by cupping his balls. She rarely touched his sex – and he felt an overwhelming need to acquiesce, submit; to prove his love by allowing her this. He slowly nods his head up and down – she smiles gratefully at him. "Thank you brother." Brian's sister leans carefully over, tenderly kisses his belly and Brian moans, leaning his head as far back as he can.

Brian's agreement was like a finger sliding along her clit – Brie stands back, raising the cane – "Turn your feet out brother – I want your inner thighs." Brian does – and his mistress brings the flexible rattan slashing down onto the tender skin of his right thigh, above the knee.

Brian's eyes go wide – he feels as if his thigh was on fire – tears are in the corner of his eyes. Brie raises her arm – another blow – this time it's his left leg... He howls around the penis plug in his mouth, the initial shock over and the pain exploding into his body. Brie works methodically up each of her brother's thighs, striking the sensitive flesh a total of six times on each of his legs with the rattan. On either thigh the last magnificent strike is just inches from his cock and balls; both times she luxuriated in the fearful look she received from Brian – he eyes wide open, the whites of each eye displayed, his mouth trembling, his body shaking equally from the pain and the terror he held of his sister deciding to go that extra step and ruin him by using the cane on his balls.

Brie was sorely tempted, but not yet she decided. Someday though, maybe. The thought of using the cane on his balls, the welts he would have on his ball sack, the screams she'd be treated to... Delicious. Besides she had been treated to watching the heavy metal ring dance up and down his ball sack as he writhed and twisted – Brian would try to lift himself up off the table, only to have his body crash down onto the table top. Each time he landed the ring bounced down onto his balls, adding more pain to his ordeal.

Brian's thighs had angry red welts where the cane struck, he would have bruises she thought. And smiled dreamily at that idea. She caressed his cock as she watched him collect himself; she was so wet, so hot, so close to coming. Her cunt ached to be filled, well that will come later she promised herself. She had recently bought the larger Feeldoe model, she would be using it tonight on Brian. But first things first. And punishing his balls will be the final act that will send her over the edge into that sweet orgasm; but she had a plan, one she thought would provide an even higher level of ecstasy.

The cane put back in place Brie selected two parcels from the table next to where her slave brother was lying whimpering. Each parcel was composed of clothespins, each one connected to another by a length of string. Starting on his right chest Brie attached each of the clothespins in turn; the first line ending on his belly just above his cock. There was a length of string attached to the final pin – she left it in a loop between his navel and his cock. Brian had stopped whimpering, instead he'd been quietly moaning, and the sound he made sent tiny shivers of pleasure down her spine. She had left the first clothespin unattached, and she lifted it off his chest, slowly allowing the wooden jaws to clamp onto his nipple. Brian brought in a sharp, loud gasp – Brie's clit twitched and throbbed hearing him react.

Brie attached the second string of clothespins, starting from Brian's left chest and working down in parallel with the first. He was moaning loudly, his bowls were cramping from the enema; his body had welts and bruises from both the flogging and the caning. Brie studies her brother's body, takes in the beauty from the stripes and markings marring his skin - she feels a savage joy with what she did to him.

The clothespins were sharp individual points of pain along his chest and abdomen – she saw beads of sweat on his forehead. She thought those droplets matched the fire and wetness of her cunt; she could feel moisture dripping from her lips, running down her thigh. God she was so close to giving in – to rub her cunt with her hand, use the handle of one of the various paddles or canes hanging on the wall and wildly fuck herself. It would feel so good to fill her aching empty cunt – but not yet. Later.

The last pin in place on Brian's other nipple Brie selects the paddle. It's long, and shaped like a spoon at the one end. But it doesn't have a bowl at that end, instead it's thick, heavy. Brie removes it from the rack, takes a measure of its heft and feels a hot electric thrill jolt down her arm to her cunt. She moans with the pleasure, turns to her brother and leans over again placing her lips against his ear.

Brie breathes "I want to finish, I'm so close slut. I need to punish your balls, hurt them. May I brother?" She lovingly caresses his face with her free hand. He quickly, jerkily nods his permission, his act one of total submission to her. She kisses him on his forehead, then says huskily "Thank you slave."

Brie walks back between his legs – her cunt lips are sliding along each other – driving her need; she almost touched herself, just a little bit, her clit was so hot. It's throbbing, it feels huge, distended and so hard. She stands between his outstretched legs and smiles down at him. His eyes lock into hers, and Brian nods to his sister again.

As Brie brings her arm back Brian clenches his ass muscles, pulling his legs as far apart as he can, trying to present himself to his mistress. She holds her arm cocked back, feeling the moment, the crescendo about to happen; the fire stoked in her cunt pushes her and she brings the paddle hard onto her brother's balls.

Her orgasm so close, she's on the cusp, his howling around the plug in his mouth like sweet music – another blow; so close now – he's writhing in pain... she rips up on the first zip line and Brian freezes – his eyes bug out, his face so red to almost be purple – then he screams...

Brie's consciousness is solely focused on the pain tearing through her brother's body. Her cunt blazing, her clit screaming its need to be licked, caressed, rubbed, whipped – it throbs so much... Brie hits the underside of his balls with the paddle and another sweet wonderful shriek rips through Brian's lips around the penis plug... She had planned that one so his balls would be caught between the ring around his sack and the paddle – the compression they went through had to been excruciating. Panting hard Brie rips the second zip line off her brother's hurt and tormented body and as he convulses in agony the orgasm she so desperately needs smashes through her body – twitching, shaking she drops the paddle, slumping down onto the floor as she rides the crackling jolts of pleasure that surge through her body, causing her to lose control... she cries out, writhing on the cold concreate floor, her stomach muscles jerking, causing her to jackknife again and again.

The world goes momentarily black. Brie dreams she's resting on the surface of a calm warm sea, she floats serene, peaceful. Soon she'll have to release Brian, allow him to void his bowels; get him clean and presentable for her bed. That subsequently Brian will hang her latex outfit up, draw her bath and bathe her, brush her hair, and take care of her.

Afterwards they would go to bed where she will reward him by gently, lovingly fuck him with her strapless cock; the bulbous end finally filling that void in her cunt, the vibrator sending her into even more orgasms while she fills her loving brother's ass.