All Comments on 'Her Son's Friend'

by TheReadingMan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

i like to share this real life story. i am 45 year old divorcee, with a daughter age 22, sons, 20, and 14 and 18 months. after a party where we were all drinking my son's friend who was 21 at the time, banged me and i got pregnant on a one night stand. he is father of my 18 month old son. my kids know he is the dad of their little brother.

my kids joke and call him da da like my young son. it was great sex but i did not want him to shoot his cum inside of me, but him being young and horny lost control and busted his nuts in a few minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write more chapters

This one is cool . Cant wait to read what you hold in store for the son, tge friend and the mom. The son would be so jealous.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

I hope that there is more to the story.

I'd like to see mom to become pregnant with the young stud's baby and he wants to be in the child's life and wants to live with her and the baby.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
OK it's fiction

but a character as premature as Michelle seems to us quite unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
C'mon man...

.continuity, please. First she's married and she talks about her husband and she tells her grown-ass kid that his father isn't coming home until the weekend (he's a grown-ass man, so the point of that statement obviously isn't visitation, but rather to assert that her time would be occupied by his arrival, implying that they are still married). But then when she gets to Daniel's house she's suddenly single? Did she file for divorce on the drive over?

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 9 years ago
Straighten a few things out.

First she is married, which is fine. But later in the story she is single? Her son is a grown man/boy, and she still cooks for him, but cares about who is sleeping with? Other than those few things. Great story. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really liked it. Good story, something different. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TheStinger would be proud

From your profile, I was able to ascertain that you are a fan of TheStinger's almost incomparably good work. There's so few people on the 'net that are into this very specific kink, and it's nice to meet someone now and then that's into it.

Here are a few stories that -- if you haven't checked them out already -- you should really like:

TheHumpMan's "Dad's Lost Bet" : http://www.literotica.com/s/dads-lost-bet

TheStorySpinner's "Only Mom and I Know Ch.01" : http://www.literotica.com/s/only-mom-and-i-know-ch-01

Foxylindi's "Mother's Seduction" : http://www.sexstories.com/story/14307/Mother's_seduction

Sa2222's classic "Home Run" : http://www.literotica.com/s/home-run-4

and Remnick13's "Deputy Milf & the Town Bully" : http://www.literotica.com/s/deputy-milf-and-the-town-bully

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Make her Happy

If taking her son's friend makes her happy let her do it. She should tke all son's friends. A woman should get all dick she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My wife like to drink during the day. My son and his friends like to swim in our pool. One day our son had to leave and Connie told his friends they could stay and swim. She watched T.V. and drank a little more. One of boys came in to use the bathroom. Connie had her top open and he stood there and talked with her. He stared playing with her tits. She reach and had his dick in her hand and sucked on it. Before she knew it other boys were there and soon all were naked and she sucked and fucked all of them. Now Connie suck and fuck them when they wanted too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

welp you didn't have to make the mom a bit homophobic in the beginning of this

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

You could have at least finished the damn story you left it wide open

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous