Her Son's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, his bedroom was completely clean. The bed sheets were pearly white, the floor hadn't a spot on it, all his paperback books were stacked nicely next to the computer on the desk sitting four feet to the left of the bed, and all his sneakers and dress shoes were all lined up perfectly against the closet standing four feet to the south of the bed. Michelle inhaled the sweet scent of vanilla as she looked around at the confusing sight.

"I haven't been up here in some time," Daniel said.

I can tell, she thought.

She led him to his bed, then, with her hands on his shoulders, sat him down at the foot.

"What is it you want to show me, Ms. Oliver?"

Now, he's just playing, she thought. He knows what I'm about to do.

She reached behind her back, grabbed on to the zipper hanging just below her neck, and brought it down until she felt her dress begin to slip off of her, then she slipped her arms through the straps and let it fall down to her ankles, revealing her black bra and black panties to Daniel. Daniel's eyes suddenly opened wide and his mouth hung slightly low. Apparently he couldn't believe that this was really happening.

Did he have a crush on her before this moment? Who knows? Who cares? The point was he was attracted to her right here, right now, and that was all that mattered. She removed her bra, freeing her gigantic tits and letting them hang under her.

Michelle got closer to him, stepping in between his legs and bent down to meet his face. She pressed her lips against his and felt a spark of lust shock her body. It was amazing. A feeling she had not had in a long, long time. Probably even before she met Jamie's father.

Daniel's hands grabbed her hips, squeezed tight, then slid up her sides, tickling her.

"Oh," she said, stopping his hands. "That tickles."

"Oh, it does, huh?" Daniel said, his voice happier, and tickled her again.

Michelle giggled as she twitched and tried to move away from him.

"Where you think you're going?" He pulled her back to him and, arms around her waist, sat her down on his knee and began tickling her some more. His whole demeanor had changed. He went from being that pathetic sack of shit she saw when she got here to being this fun, joyful little shit he was now. Michelle couldn't have been more pleased with herself. She managed to help him. Sure, she hadn't fixed his and Jamie's relationship (nor did she think she could at this point), but she was able to make Daniel feel better, and if he wasn't being so playfully annoying right now, she'd pat herself on the back.

"Stop," she screamed, her tits jiggling uncontrollably as her laughter got louder and more maniacal.

"Make me stop," Daniel said, cupping one of her humongous tits and jiggling it with one hand and continuing to tickle her with the other. "Come on. Make me."

"Daniel!" she screamed joyfully. "It's too much." It really wasn't, but she thought she'd play along.

"Okay, okay," he said, and stopped tickling her. "You win. But we're not done by a long shot."

I hope not, she thought.

He started kissing and sucking on every piece of skin he could reach and Michelle shuddered a few times as she lifted one of her jugs and, rubbing her erect nipple with her index finger, said, "Here." Suck on these.

Daniel stopped sucking on her and looked up at her tit. When what she said registered to him, he smiled and she turned her body to face him more and he placed his mouth on her hard, wrinkly nipple and began to suck on it.

It was a feeling like no other. Michelle moaned immensely, sounding like a pornstar in heat, as her mind got lost in the moment, unable to come up with any thoughts but: Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!

A couple of minutes later, Daniel moved a hand down to her crotch and, slowly entered her panties, feeling the lips of her juicy pussy with his finger tips.

That brought Michelle out her trance and she looked down at what he was doing and moaned again as he began to rub her clit like he was trying to win something. Again her mind went into the state she had been in when he only sucked on her tit, but this time it didn't seem like she was coming back. The feeling of her lover's mouth on her nipple, his fingers on her clit, was just too much for her. Before she even knew what was going to happen, she felt a large rush of fluids race through her pipes and she screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH, FUUUUCK!" as she came, spraying him and his bed and floor with her juices.

A few moments and heavy breaths later, Michelle calmed down and said, "Goddamn, that was good."

"Yes, it was," Daniel said, smiling.

"Wait a minute," she said, looking down at the bulge in his underwear. "You have to come."

He chuckled. "I would say so. Yeah."

She smiled. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't keep you waiting like that."

"No," he said. 'No need to apologize. You needed it first. I could tell."

Carefully she got off of his knee with wobbly legs, then with his help, got down on her knees in between his crotch and looked up at his face.

"You ready for yours, baby?"

"Yes, I am," he said, eagerly.

"Good," she said, and grabbed the sides of his underwear and, when he rose off the bed, pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them, sat back down, then widened his legs. When she looked at his cock, she couldn't believe how big it was. Twelve inches, at least. Thick. It still had its skin and the head glistened with pre-cum. His testes were the size of tennis balls and his nutsack was completely bald.

"Wow, it's huge," she said.

"That's what she said," he said.

"What?" she said.

"Nothing," he said. "I said nothing."

"Oh," she said, and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock.

Daniel gasped as his body tightened up.

"Oooo," she said, shaping her face in a way that made it seem like she felt the pleasure, too. "You like the way my hand feels on your cock?" She moved her hand up his shaft, forcing his foreskin to rise over the head.

Gasping again, Daniel nodded rapidly saying, "Y-yes. It feels real good."

Michelle brought her hand back down, taking the foreskin with her and a single drop of pre-cum came out of the head and slid down the side of his shaft and onto her hand. Already, she thought, wishing that this would last for hours. Her pussy was aching for more pleasure and she wished she could've gotten it from his cock, but it didn't look like that was going to happen for at least another day.

"Uh-yeah," Daniel moaned. "Ms. Oliver, you're gonna make me come, baby." He fidgeted a bit, as his cock twitched lightly in her hand.

Fuck, she thought, disappointed. But instead of letting him know how she really felt, she said, "Yeah, baby. You're gonna give me all that come? You're gonna give me all your hot, sticky man-juice?" She pushed the skin back up to the head, and before she could get an answer, Daniel shuddered and let out a magnificent moan.

"Oh, shit," he said, shakily. "Here it comes."

Instinctively, Michelle started stroking him faster. "Give it to me, baby," she said. "Give it to me." Another drop of pre-cum rand down his shaft, then, all of a sudden, thick strands of pearly white jam began shooting out of his cock as he cried out in pleasure, landing every which way, including on her face, hand, tits, and his stomach and chest until his balls were completely empty.

After throwing himself back on the bed and taking a deep breath, he said, "Oh, my god, Ms. Oliver. That was wonderful."

To you, she thought, looking around at all the jizz on the bed, her dress, her hands, the floor, her tits, wishing once more that it would have lasted a bit longer.

"We should do this every day."

"We should," she said. "We really should. Maybe next time you can stick it in me."

"Yeah," he said. "That would be awesome."

Using the mattress to wipe jizz off her hands, Michelle stood up and looked at the time. It wasn't late, but she wanted to get going. Her disappointment was getting to her. "It's getting late," she said, taking slow steps toward the door, hoping with all her might that she wouldn't slip on any jizz. "I should get going."

"Or maybe we can do it right now," Daniel said, rapidly, but innocently, his arms struggling to lift his still come covered body so he could sit up. "It's not like I have anything to do today."

"Yeah, but..." Michelle said, taking a look at his cock and seeing that it was still standing like a sole survivor in a battlefield. "Oh, my god! How..." She pointed at his cock.

"What?" he said, chuckling. "My dick?" He gripped it tightly and lightly stroked it.

"How is it still hard?" she asked.

"How is it that you're still horny?" he asked back.

"Yeah, but I'm a girl. That's different."

"Well, then maybe I'm a girl," he said. "I mean. different!"

She chuckled. "Holy shit! I've never had a guy do that before?"

"Me, neither," he said, smirking.

"And you still have enough come and everything?"

"I guess," he said.

She didn't say anything. She just stared at his cock.

"So you wanna do this thing or what? I can't keep stroking it all day. I'll bust again.

"Uh...Okay. Sure." She chuckled. After taking off her underwear, she came back over to him, slowly, once again trying her hardest not to slip on any of the come on the floor.

After moving more up on the bed and laying down once more on his back, Daniel said, "Come and get it, babe!"

Oh, so that's how it is now, huh, Michelle thought, a little turned on by the young stud's unexpected burst of confidence. Good. I like 'em like that.

When she got close enough, she climbed up on the bed, crawled over to Daniel, then lowered her head and licked some of the jizz off of his chest.

Shuddering, Daniel said, "Oooh, that felt good."

Michelle smiled at that, then looked at his cock. It was still big, but softening up. Let me stop messing around and get started before he loses it, she thought. In one quick move, she straddled him and lowered herself down on his cock. The feeling of it entering her tight, wet, hungry pussy was unbearably delicious and she let out a moan that most men dream about. "OOOOOOH, fuck! Daniel! Oh, my god! It feels so good."

Daniel said nothing. He just put his hands on her hips, his cock growing harder inside of her, rubbing sweetly against the walls of her feminine canal.

"UGH!" The sensation sent wave after wave of pleasure up Michelle's spine, turning her skin into gooseflesh. She bent over a bit, putting her hands on his gooey chest, fighting to keep herself up.

It was amazing. They hadn't even started fucking and already she was feeling pleasure beyond anything she could've imagined before lowering herself on to his cock. How much better will it feel when he fucks me? she thought.

She didn't have to wait too long to find out. As soon as Daniel realized the pleasure his cock was giving her kept her in a paralyzed state, he began thrusting his hips upward, humping her as much as he could (she was quite heavy), surely wanting to get both of them off before something went wrong.

Michelle grunted, an orgasm on its way. Normally, with other guys, by the time she got to this level, twenty to twenty-five minutes of fucking had passed. But this wasn't any normal occasion. This time she was going to come only a few of minutes after starting.

Was it because this was her best friend's son and acting out such a taboo made the sex even hotter? Or was it just because he had a huge cock?

She didn't know the answer to those questions, nor did she care. All she cared about was getting off. And that, dear reader, was what she was going to do.

And not a moment too soon.

Daniel began thrusting harder, making the MILF bounce off of his crotch and her sticky gooey tits jiggle violently, hitting Michelle in the face, smearing some come on it as they came up. "Oh, baby, you feel so good!" he moaned. "You feel so fucking good!"

Michelle wanted to say something, but before she could, she felt the walls of her pussy contract and her nerves go wild, as her whole body shook and warm juices came down from the deepest part of her womanhood, soaking Daniel's cock, stomach, and bed, making him look like he had just gotten out of the pool and couldn't find a towel.

"Holy mother of shitfaced fuck, that was amazing!" Michelle said, lowering the top of her body onto Daniel's chest. "Whew! I've come before, but never like that. That was something special."

"I bet it was," Daniel said, sounding out of breath. "I never made a woman come with my cock before."

"You didn't come, did you?"

"No, I haven't," he said, his cock twitching inside of her, his balls rising under her taint.

"You poor baby! I didn't-"

"Ah, fuck!" he screamed as jet after jet of thick, hot nut shot into her pussy, filling it up like a baker stuffs a jelly doughnut.

For a second there, the fact that this young hot guy was coming in her made her feel sexy, then she realized what could happen and she started to freak out, yelling at him to stop as she got off of his dong and leaped over to his side, her pussy spilling come all over her thighs and the mattress.

"What the fuck was that for?" Daniel said, his cock continuing to spew jizz as he began stroking it to completion.

"You weren't supposed to come in me, you moron!" she screamed.

"What?"

"I told you not to come in me!"

"No, you didn't," he said. "You never said anything like that." His cock finally stopped ejaculating, yet he kept on stroking.

"Well, even if I didn't, why would you do that? You don't know if I'm on the pill! UGH!" She touched her pussy and felt the semen on her lips.

"But you are, right?"

"No!" she said. She got off the bed and carefully made her way over to the drawers.

"What?" he said. "Are you serious?"

She opened a couple, looked through them. "Do you have any tissues?"

"Ms. Oliver, are you fucking with me right now? Are you not on the pill?"

"I'll be right back." She left the room.

"Ms. Oliver!" Daniel called out to her, desperation in his voice.

She found the bathroom, got some tissue and dug it into her pussy.

No good.

There was still a lot in there.

What am I going to do? she thought.

"Ms. Oliver!" Daniel called again, his voice getting closer.

"Oh, my god," she said. "This isn't happening."

Daniel opened the bathroom door, came inside, his cock soft in his hand. "Ms. Oliver, are you seriously not on the pill?"

Michelle chose to ignore him. "I have to go."

"What? Wait!"

She went around him and left the room, heading for his bedroom where her clothes were.

"Ms. Oliver, please talk to me!" His voice followed her.

"When she got to the room, she picked up her dress, which was soaked in jizz, put it, then her shoes on, and left, Daniel begging her to talk to him the whole way to the door.

"Goodbye, Daniel," she said, never taking one look at him, then left.

Parked in her driveway, Michelle used some of the napkins that had been in her glove compartment to try to get, at least, some of the come out of her dress and out of her pussy. When she realized that it was a lost cause, she threw the napkin down on the seat next to her and looked up at the house. "What was I thinking?" she said.

She opened her door and got out the car. She looked around at the neighborhood. There was no one around. Thank God, she thought. That would've been bad, When she got to the front door of the house, she looked down at her come covered dress, looked back up, shook her body, making her tits and ass jiggle, then went inside. The house was quiet. The lights were off and there were clothes on the floor in the hallway next to the living room. One set belonging to a male, the other to a female. Looking down the hall she realized what it was going on: Her son was banging Daniel's ex-girlfriend in his room. What an asshole, she thought. Not only did he lie to me, but now he's banging her in my house. What was he planning to do when I got home? Pretend like she wasn't here? I can't believe I raised such a douche bag.

Instead of confronting him, Michelle went to her room, closed the door, and dropped her dress on the floor. Her tits were dry, but she could still feel the stickiness of Daniel's come as she moved her hand across them.

As soon as she took off her panties, she went into the bathroom and took a shower, all why wondering what the future held in store for her, Daniel, and her son.

12