All Comments on 'Her Stolen Grace Ch. 03'

by IllicitlyDesired

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 6 years ago
Hooked!

I am hooked! So happy to see a new chapter and excited to see where this story goes!

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenalmost 6 years ago
So good!!!

Thank you so much for updating this story! I was reading slowly at the end cuz I didn’t want to finish the story LOL! This story is so good, and I absolutely live for the interaction with the king and Amora, I just want more of it! Ah I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yay!!!

I was so happy to see this in the new stories! Please don’t leave us ha going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am happy u haven't given up!

I was so happy to see you posted another chapter!

Also Levan is hilarious. I almost wish he was the main character

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excited!

I was so glad to see a new update and that you have not given up on this story. I really like this story.

Thanks

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I FRICKEN LOVE THIS STORY!!!! Dude you can take as long as you need writing (especially if it's always gonna be this magically baller), just please don't quit because I'm obsessed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another good chapter! The world you’ve created is enchanting - I can’t wait for chapter 4 and I do hope you don’t give up, there are many eager readers no matter how long between updates x

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 6 years ago
I love this

I really love this story. I hope she turns off because she realizes that he is going to get married. Every time he tries to manipulate her, she just remembers the woman he is supposed to marry and gets strong enough to resist him even though what he does to her body feels good. Hopefully, she is a Duchess for real and he marries her in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please 😩

I’m addicted already 😩

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm crying with happiness. Lowkey thought it was never going to be updated but it was! Thank you so much! :,)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

It's so wonderful, you are a great story teller. Please keep going on.

Liztaylor66Liztaylor66over 5 years ago
Amazing

Please update soon!!

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 5 years ago

Please please please update this soon!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

i really like this story..it's super weel written and also is super complicated with all the political stuff you have to keep in mind.. also all these twist in the plot!!^^ (you know, i actually thought amora to be the king's daughter or the king and not ken, but i like surprises!)...also your chapetrs are HOT, interaction between amora an william are so beautifully written... like a high, well well done (oh i actually guessed the "because you defied me"... i suppose i know the reward ;P)... i hope to see an update..with your time, but it would be great to know how this story will continue and then how it will end. i really hope all is well in your life so to have a little bit of time to write :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
B.S.

WTF! WHY? Why do you bother to make promisses? Even if you wrote at a snails pace of a sentence a day, you should have more than enough for a chapter over the last 7 months. It's not as if I'm saying you owe us readers anything just because you started a series we all want more of. IT'S BECAUSE YOU SCREW WITH OUR EXPECTATIONS BY REASSURING US YOU'LL FINISH! Yeh I can be disappointed when, for whatever reason, an author abandons their story but we all know this is a crap shoot. It's just when cowardly people like you make unnecessary empty promises that I get resentful. Quite frankly I don't care what your excuse is because it's probably a lie. Whether you're going to sell it or you just don't give a shit, either way you're too chicken shit to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dude.

Dude... just saying - it's like Literotica etiquette that, if you post that you're nearly done w the next chapter, you best be nearly done. Not like 8 months off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He disappointing

I eagerly await the next instalment. Five months is a long time to keep someone and be betrothed to someone else! What on earth is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Still waiting..... it is such a great story!!!! Pleaseeeeee don’t forget us....

Substitution43dSubstitution43dabout 4 years ago
You’re cruel!

I searched for the next chapter. I hoped maybe you had retitled this story, in the middle of writing it. But no, nope. Not so. How dare you. You sit your rear-end down RIGHT NOW, and give us our frigging chapter 4! Please. And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So good!

Please continue with this! It’s so good! Thank you for writing what you have!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All good stories are left midway here

This is SUCH a good story. A real good story with twists and turns and excellent characterization of King.

Sadly, one more left midway. Hope some author picks these stories to completion.

KittenroxKittenroxalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love this story. Can’t wait for the next part.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 3 years ago

Another chapter? I can’t wait to see what happens next. Maybe he will have two queens?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope you continue. Folks here are losing their minds because you're that good. You're young - take care of yourself first and foremost. I'll let my imagination fill in the rest in the meanwhile. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh gawd, it just got good! If you aren't finishing, please post a summary of what was going to happen. So intrigued.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzalmost 3 years ago

Please continue ... It is so frustrating to get involved in a story and then be left hanging for years waiting for the next chapter. Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so finally talen gonna make his presence

its sad that amora is going to be a side bitch for the king despite his brazen attraction towards her

well anyway i like levan way much more than william

rooting for amora and levan despite the undeniable hot king whose gonna use amora for some magical power she holds inside her and also the kings hot lust for his meant to be concubine amora

its been so long when you wrote the last time please come back to us

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieover 2 years ago

It's so much fun meeting the characters and seeing the story develop. I hope you write more!

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 2 years ago

Please come back and continue the story. Please don't be like others on here and just leave your readers hanging. That is really cruel to readers like myself that get immersed in this the story line. So far the story is captivating. Please please please do as you promised and give us the last 5 - 7 chapters and let us know if Amora gets her happy ending with lil Kenneth by her side.

NinaLalondeNinaLalondeabout 2 years ago

Ahhhhh where is the rest!? So gutted there’s no more to read 😭😭😭

ProperTeaProperTeaover 1 year ago

I am absolutely loving the story so far. Please come back and finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous