All Comments on 'Her Suggestion, His Pleasure'

by Thwiq1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bitexwriterbitexwriteralmost 10 years ago
Very hot

I loved this story. I hope you write another chapter.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 10 years ago
Loved It!

My wife was the one who dared me to try a guy, chose him and set the date. Turns out he is a handsome brawny coach who was all top, and never felt so fem in my life. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good short story

Quite a few women fantasize about seeing their man suck dick. It is easier to get most guys to do it than women think.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT

Wish my wife was into it. Then again, I have never asked. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thwiq1, your stories are all sooooooo hot! I feel like your in my head when I read them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 STARS

I have been bi curious since i remember. Never acted on my bi fantasies. My cherry ass deserves a nice guy's cock.

BathernakedBathernakedover 9 years ago
Love it want it need it

What a great sex, tender, story of love and sensuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I too wish my wife would do the same thing. I would love to have her set me up with a hot hunky well-hung man. I would love to be "turned out" and realize that I want to be the fem sub and have deep sensual gay sex with a male lover. Maybe I'll let my wife read this story. Wish me luck.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 9 years ago
Nice

That would be so nice to have a boy friend, I like to suck pussy though also but if I was given the choice it would be cock first, I love cum, just wish I could find a boy friend here in northeast Indiana. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love bi curious dudes

they really are so hot to turn out

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BiCourious Too

I also wish my wife would be open to this. The less she wants to be intimate the more I fantasize about being intimate with a nice hard body. Wish I had been less inhibited (literally) those two times in college. For now my secret dildo rendezvous will have to do!

denwringdenwringover 9 years ago
Blazing Hot!

Another great sexy story to feed my fantasies.

Love your stories.... You have given me some incredible orgasms!

Thanks.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would bet Mike finds he likes sucking cock and being fucked more than being with a woman. That is what happened to me and other men I know.

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 7 years ago
hot man time...

If Mike needs a break...in between....call me, I'd be glad to sub with Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One of the other comments said that this guy would probably realize he likes men more than women. That is what happened to me. Haven’t been with a woman for years.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

Well, fuck! WOW!

Extremely hot! I'm hoping there's far more to cum for this story!

I'm bisexual... I love women and pussy, and love men and cock, too... it used to be "almost as much" as pussy... but, over the last year or two, it's been more and more that I'm leaning more towards men and cock, than women and pussy.

My wife knows full-well that I'm bisexual. We've even talked in the past about finding another guy to join us... preferrably a bi guy, because as much as she wants to see me with another guy, I want to see her with another guy, too!

I'm generally submissive bottom, but can be versatile... This story really got me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This situation is what I dream of most ...bottoming for the first time with a gay lover. I need to suck & swallow cum from a hot cock & have my ass trained by an experienced man. Knowing that it feels right & was ment to be. Having my girlfriend set me up knowing of my gay desires and supporting it all. I guess I need to ask her now to find a gay lover for me soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous