All Comments on 'Her Toy Takes My Cherry'

by zydrateaddict

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
HartMannHartMannalmost 12 years ago
Oooooph...

Excelllent stuff, very hot, very borderline for him.... Love it, well written and hot action....

Dino71Dino71almost 12 years ago
Incredible Story

Incredible My fantasy written out. I am going to have to share this story with my girl. Hope to see another story from u again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

Women can learn from this story. Men are easy to manipulate once the first step is taken. Now that the cherry is taken, she will be in charge and take him to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, hope you take him to the next level, I have been pegged by my wife for several years and enjoy the feeling veyr much, not to mention the orgasm.

jbilovejbilovealmost 12 years ago
Repeat

I really agree with the other comments. Great story and I hope you do continue this story soon.

Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well done

great story, actually 2 stories as I read both chapters, would love it to happen to me.

wannasuckwannasuckalmost 12 years ago
A great start

This sounds like a fun turning point for him. More please

ordonexordonexalmost 12 years ago

I'm loving the themes of your stories. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good one

I think it deserves a second or third chapter.

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsalmost 12 years ago
Please do continue this, nicely done

Please do continue this, nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nicely told

just the kind of thing I like to daydream about... thx for the ride

slav2Herslav2Herover 11 years ago
She should do that to you more often...

Having buttfucked your wife for so many times - as you said - you really deserve every push she gave you - especially the final one. Well I recently got pegged by my wife, she had me moaning at high pitch and I sure enjoyed it quite the same way as you seem to have done! But tell me - is it all true that you were a butt virgin and went at that pace for the first time? Most respectful greetings to your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such a real story . . . . .

You write well and the way you describe the happenings are so real. I know, I have gone through similar experience. My wife has been pegging me for a while now. She even has some lesbian friends that have decided to give it to me also. I am now a slave to anal sex, and I love it. My wife even bought a pummel horse where she ties my wrists and my ankles, my ass stays a bit elevated and I also get blindfolded and ball gagged. My boy pussy is available to as many lesbians as they show up. My wife told me once that I had 10 lesbians pegging me in one night. I felt more than fine. I loved it. Now I am asking my wife to give me more lesbians. Let me see how many I can get . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simple answer

After she had HURT him I would think the answer to the rest of her requests would be not just "no" but "HELL NO"! And if she keep pushing her manipulative agenda, tell her to see the divorce attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a disgusting bitch!

I hope he kicked her out, hard! No way there was any pleasure for him and she just used and abused him.

ballznall60ballznall60over 10 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Loved it. Needs a sequel with a real cock to take his man pussy. Turn him into a bonafide bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very erotic!

But it wasn't quite popping his cherry, was it? He had already had two fingers and the "occasional slim vibrator". Not the anal virgin the title claimed. Still, the story was well written and a nice turn-on!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 10 years ago
I really enjoyed it.

Now I need to go see if you confined this story. !

plsirronplsirronalmost 8 years ago

Enjoyed the story. I enjoy my girl friend's strapon lovingly ducking my ass I'm not sure about another guy. Enjoy a loving butt fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

I think this needs a part 2

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

This was as hot as they cum, er come...until the last paragraph. I'm THERE, up to that.

I loved the way you told it. And I'd love to live it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous