All Comments on 'Her True Self Ch. 01'

by auditguy85

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

More please. This i loved. The story is written in a way that really appeals. I dream and would love to be that girl. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. !! Can't wait to read the next chapter(s).

Ton8tyTon8tyover 14 years ago
Excellent Narrative

I am always delighted to find extrodinary prose on this site and especially in this genre. Your ability to paint a vivid word picture with the fewest of strokes is a gift. Next: I challenge you to develop dialogue that is as magical as your narrative. Let us hear the story in their own words, rather than yours. Good luck and keep up the good work.

sdbnncsdbnncover 14 years ago
Looking forward to reading more from you!

As a serving submissive, I can relate to a great deal of the characteristics you attribute to the submissive in your story, but I have to tell you that I feel anything BUT dehumanized by my submission; to the contrary, I believe my submissive service expands my human senses and sensibilities, else I would not be able to serve Sir thoughtfully, formally, politely and thoroughly. I look forward to more chapters, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More! More! More!

Yes please continue...we need to know the rules...and why the grooming... Thanks and keep up to good work.

auditguy85auditguy85about 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Appreciate everyone’s comments and feedback, glad you are enjoying reading the story.

Second part is finished and working on the third part, but that one will take a while.

sdbnnc: The dehumanization part is a fetish in this story. I believe that the SM lifestyle can be anything that the participants want to turn it into, and as part of this story this is one of the elements.

Ton8ty: Future stories might be more dialogue based; this one I am doing more as a kind of put a fantasy on paper (or server in this case). It is a guide of sorts more than a story.

Thank you to everyone for writing I really enjoy reading both positive and negative comments and seeing what people think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope not for me

Nobody knows at 18 what the hell they want from life.

I’ve always found this version of BDSM to be repugnant, whilst i agree it can be erotic to be transformed into a fucktoy for a scene or maybe even a weekend just NOT as a way of life. Btw I don’t agree with the concept of looking down on others it doesn’t matter what job you do fast food worker or heart surgeon they’re both still human.

It’s vile and criminal to dehumanise anyone into becoming an object and it should be criminal to waste the potential that this character supposedly has. Just goes to show how insecure the ‘dom’ is. Submission is a gift turning someone into a drone makes a mockery out of it.

I’m relieved that the format cropped up early in your story so that I can ditch it now. I’m a live and let live sort of person so whilst this has zero sex appeal for me I hope you get enjoyment from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous