Her Vampire Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That and any others I give before it is done," he said and in an instant he was on top of me. Another and he was buried inside me to the hilt. I cried out as he ran his teeth along my throat, my entire body trembled and I latched onto him with all limbs. "Mmmm Urbi, I have wanted to be inside you for so long...so warm...tight..."He moaned between licks and nibbles of my chest and shoulders as he lay still inside me. I wanted him to move, to thrust, and tried to rock my hips beneath him but he held me pinned beneath him. "Be still. Allow me enjoy you open for me Urbi. It will never be this way again. When you are as I am, your muscle will be lax and loosen to accommodate me." As he spoke I felt him thicken inside me, his shaft lengthened and again I cried out from the pleasure of being so full. Slowly he began to drag himself out and my walls quivered around him then slammed back in so hard his balls smack against my ass.

"Fuck me Nezrah...make me yours...I want to be your..." I begged over and over again as he slammed into me. Every thrust pushed me closer to the head of the bed but I was dragged back by every outward stroke. He seemed to revel in my words, his eyes locked with mine, I watched as his face shifted completely to its vampiric form. All the bones in his face seemed to sharpen, his brow ridge became more distinct. His pupils elongated inside of icy gray irises.

"Not yet," he said, his voices sounding like it came from inside my head even though I watched his lips move. "When you are teetering at your edge. I will give you the nudge you need. You needn't worry of such things. I will take care of you always. All your needs. Your desires. They are mine now," he pledged between deep grinding strokes against my g-spot.

I was beyond words at this point. Stars danced in my vision at the pleasure he gave. My heart pounded in my ears. Every part of me tingled, vibrated beneath him. I felt his teeth as they grazed against my jugular and my body arched against him, my thighs clenched tight around my waist. I blinked and was on my belly with my legs pinned between his and both wrist clamped in his grip above my head. His other hand gripped my hair, holding my head to one side. Though the entire movement, Nezrah remained lodged inside me, pushing me closer to climax. I cried out at his nips to my shoulder but he knew them to be pleasure filled. Even as I felt trickles of blood run down my back my pussy still clenched and trembled around his shaft. There was a puddle building as my juices pooled beneath my hips. I felt his grip tighten, my hair pulled at the root, as I called his name. And then I was floating again but I shook it off.

"I want to feel it...please let me feel it..."

"As you wish Urbi," he mumbled just before I felt his teeth slice into my throat.

The pain was blinding, or it could have been the orgasm that rocked through me at the exact moment that he bit me. I couldn't tell, couldn't separate one sensation from the other. My nerves were on fire. I felt everything. The blood leaving my body as he slurped and suckled noisily at the wound he created. The throb of his cock buried deep inside of me as he dumped his thick load. His hips never stopped his stroke as he satisfied his primal needs. I could hear my screams, felt life slipping from my fingertips.

And again I was floating, but it wasn't the same as if Nezrah invaded my consciousness. I watched from above as he took one last lick of my neck and rolled my limp body over to my back. His body was a blur as pulled my body into his lap, cradling me. I heard him whisper, but not what he said as he bit into his own wrist and put it to my mouth. Blood pooled and ran down my chin before he held my mouth shut. His hand stroked my throat and all of a sudden I could taste metal, iron. I could hear him clearly as he whispered in my ear.

"Come back to me Luana. Be mine," he said, though his voice sounded far off. "Drink my love. Let us be one in the night. I feel you hovering, come back to me. Accept this gift of eternity..."

There was light behind me. Bright and warm. I could hear my father's voice. My mother's too. Arguing. As they always had over my life choices. Only now their roles were reversed. She said stay and he said come. For the first time I listened to my mother.

"...Drink my love...Be mine..."

And I did, hungrily. I felt my hands grip his forearm with a force I never knew I possessed. There was pressure in my head as my teeth moved in my mouth, kanines shifted down to pierce his flesh. My vision changed as I looked up at him. His features sharpened, his complexion vivid. The smell of sex in the air was pungent but it was far overpowered by the aroma of the blood. It was metallic and sweet but not the syrupy kind. It was more like wine to my nose and I breathed it in, all the while noticing the subtle flavors of him. Then a flood of thoughts rushed through my mind. Visions of blood and gore, love and loss. People and places in times I couldn't know, but it was as if I witnessed it all through my own eyes. I felt his hand on my jaw, squeezing, as he wrenched his arm free from my grip.

"Enough!" Nezrah growled as he threw me off of him. It was purely out of self-preservation and he followed me in my roll off the edge of the bed. I stumbled into a crouch when I finally landed and he stood before me, offering his hand. There was a frown on his lips when I stood without his assistance but it didn't last once my tongue was in his mouth, lapping at the traces of my life's essence on his face. He only pulled away when I bit into his lip. His hand full of my hair, Nezrah tore my mouth from his and his lip split away from his face.

I watched in awe as his flesh mended before my eyes almost instantly. I could barely make the words to apologize, my mouth opening and closing twice before I could manage a whispered, "I'm sorry." He simply laughed as he carried me back to bed and lay me down.

"I have had worse, as I am sure you have seen Urbi," he said with a smirk and I had. I bore witness to all of his life's battles through his blood. The average woman may have been frightened by what I had seen, but I am not average. It only served to make me feel safer in his arms, at his side. All manner of doubt left me as I settled onto his chest.

"I'm hungry," I mumbled sleepily on his chest and felt the rumble of his chuckle.

"Yes, Urbi, we will feed."

12