Her Weekend to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue tugging at your enlarged nipples as making sure I don't pull off their new found rings I placed on there before. As I release them they fall down, but stay fully erect onto of your beautiful breast.

I bring my hands back down your breast and continue deeply kneading them. I then move my hands to your upper chest and lean forward more feeling your oil soaked body sliding under me. I work my hands to your shoulders and up your neck.

As you feel me sliding up your body with my hands caressing your neck you push your pelvis further upwards to feel my bulging cock through my shorts on your leg. You moan harder as you feel my fingers make their way to the back side of your ears. You flinch when you feel my fingers gently touch your earlobes.

I continue massaging your ears and work on your face softly. I make my way to your slightly opened lips with my fingers and you dart your tongue out to meet them.

You lick my fingers and taste the oil. You suck in one of my fingers as I lean closer to give you a kiss. You feel my weight bearing down on your delicious oily frame. You let go of my finger to kiss my mouth eagerly.

I return the kiss and draw one leg up closer to your wide open crotch, just barely touching your vibrator. I reach down with my left hand and find the wires connected to your love holes. Slowly I turn on the action of the rabbit. I feel the toy vibrate at my knee.

You dart your tongue deeper into my mouth as you feel the rabbit tease your clit. You then feel a vibration coming from your ass and you raise your hips higher and try tightening your butt muscles tighter to feel your plug vibrate deep from your back side.

We lay there for minutes, sliding together in our oil soaked bodies. I feel your body quivering and shaking from the different ranges of vibration I have in my control.

You break our kiss moaning even louder than before. I knew you were close to an orgasm. Your hips start thrusting upwards. Your moans turn into screams.

I kneel up between your legs and watch your belly pulsate from the feeling you have deep within. I watch through your oil soaked panties as your rabbit does dances on your clit. I see your thigh muscles trying to tighten as you near your orgasm.

I then turn all your toys onto high and watch as you flood a giant load of pussy juice out from under the fabric and it gushes out with such force it opens the leg openings of your panties and drips down your thighs to the oil soaked bed.

I slowly turn off your toys and you collapse from the tremendous orgasm you have always wanted. I slid back up to your beautiful face and kiss your sweet cheeks.

I wait till you have caught your breath and ask if you need a break, or would you enjoy some more attention......

To be continued...

12